Yes

If exists, why so much suffer? No make sense

Idk, maybe. Who knows.

No but darkmatter does

I see what you did there

No

to some people yes. to other people no.

No, it's not likely.
But if there is something that we may call a god, then I assure you no religion has described it. They always make him entirely human, just powerful.

Midna is not a real person, she's a fictional character. She's here for no fucking reason. I like her though.

god is all there is. I am one with god. I name my good. I give the thanks. I let go and let god.

I'm your god.

I believe there is, but no religion is correct about this god. I used to be a Catholic until I developed some reasoning skills. However its also foolish to think that nothing came out of nothing

If God did exist, then we ALL exist in his mind. There would be no subjective reality apart from God otherwise said reality would be greater than him therefore all reality would have to occur as a figment of his imagination.

English only please

we elder scrolls now

This guy is spot on. But you need to read the subs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej27cP7vx88&

I think that if some higher deity exists, according to most religions/perceptions of this being; It would have fucking killed every person who defies it. Therefore, there is no higher being.

Why the fuck did you put some chick shitting out a pepper with that post.

L O R E

5 min in and still no clear point.
>Moving on.

Brett Keane died today, so I'd say no.

Sup Forums exists, therefore there can be no god.

No. God is and always will be a planted piece of pyschy. It is there to give you a sense of right and wrong. To aleviate your monkey brain of the greater good or evil and the choice of either with out the burden of said right or wrong.

if it comes down to it, its better to believe than not. if he exists, and you don't believe, you go to hell when you die. If you do believe, and he doesn't, you don't loose anything when you die

I'm with you, but I stuck around a bit longer, he seems pretty zen. Summary of the video is that the universe may have had a creator, but there's no way to link the cause with any specific religion today, because there's no proof for it, and you're silly to think otherwise.

God..
You Guyz.
Know ye not?

Which one?

Between Christian god who only requires you believe and nothing, yeah that's a safe bet. Between Christian god vs all other possible gods vs nothing, not a safe bet.

>does he exist?

yes he does, just like spiderman exist, in stories, text and imagination

>is he real?

no, just like spiderman isnt real

ah yes the flawed Pascals Wager which only works when their are only 2 choices, one religion vs atheism, not when there are multiple religions cause you could be wrong about one but not the other

pic related

Do Centaurs exist?
Do gnomes exist?
Does the Tooth Fairy exist?
Does Santa Klaus exist?

If you answered "no" to all above, why would you open an exception to God?

thank you user. I couldn't watch much more of it.

Sup Forums is proof that God is real and is good

Suffering isn't proof of no God. The idea that if God exists then their should be no suffering is like a child's understanding of God. Suffering and happiness are both intrinsic emotions of the human experience, only retards think that God must want no suffering in the world, otherwise, why make the world at all?

god is like my sexual life.
:- (

God is gay?

Yes No, Maybe. I don't know

Awww poor bubby. Did they start threatening you with the prospect of Hell from age 5?

non-existant.
:- (

who cares

god hates fags you fucking moron, what are you fucking autistic?
I've had it with autistic shits like you commenting on my real socialskills-only threads, you're just like that one kid that makes everyone else feel uncomfortable and ruins everyones fun turning a good time into a bad time, fuck you and get out of my thread you autistic grasslindering shitfuck.

Non-existent and gay?

NO U!

oh sihit, you're right... It is me who is autistic and shitlessly insane

I'll pray for you.

When did this become your thread? I'm the OP and I own all comments in this thread. (Sup Forums rules)

As a concept yes. And it's a very powerful concept.

Does a literal beardy sky man exist? Probably not. Absence of evidence is not inherently evidence of absence. But there does come a point when the sum total lack of results found in ANY effort to collect evidence for a thing's existence becomes damning to the concept. And hiding behind the phrase I used above is little more than the god of the gaps fallacy.

no fuck you, this is now my thread
NEW ITT: WE SHIT TALK OP

Fuck yooouuuu. Post your mothers pussy.

fuck everything this is now a YLYL thread
>only ones you've lost to

Dubs thread Negroids

I don't know.

If he is so good, and loving etc.

Why do birth defects exist?

What kind of God allows a child to suffer this way?

To punish the parents?

NEW ITT: post family members you want to fuck
>pic related, I never had a family

No you idiot! It's because of a talking reptile. God created the Garden of Eden. God said don't eat the fruit but also created a talking reptile to command them to eat the fruit. He knew all of this in advance but the woman ate the fruit and the punishment was periods, child bearing and retard babies.

get out of my thread.

quantum physics says yes

Most likely no. Abrahamic? Almost definitely no.

Depends.
Getthelube.com

Trump is president, there is no God. Proof is in the pudding.

Make God do it. I'm here. I'm queer. I don't want any more bears.

Sooo... Yes then?

Then why make eden?
Not him btw, just curious about your reasoning

To have a nice, comfy place to kick people out of, DUH.

Lmfao

Yes. Same as in the world of authors. I'm just going by the book.

There is 1 in infinity chance that this reality is the base reality. So yes, it's probable that at least one sentient creating force created this universe. Simulation theory proves it.

Eden is a reward for the people who were good on earth

why the fuck did you post a religious pc faggot with your post

Because god has a sense of humour too, it may be sick as shit but he's got one

As a test. If you lose faith just because something bad happens to you then you lose heaven in the afterlife.

Hahaha. I just raped your mother in the face with a shotgun and my cock. Just a test bro. Hope you still believe in me.

Birth defects exist because your brother is your dad.

why are there so many faggots lord?
and why do they accumulate on Sup Forums?

So I'm going to eternal torture land because I lost faith because gods treated me like shit?

What a nice guy.

What?

It is His will, do not question it.

> gods
There is only 1 true lord and savior, maybe that's your problem. He scoured those that worshipped false idols

But him book say "Kill fag with rock, kill".

How much punishment will you take from your faux God until you cease to believe in eternal paradise?

Yep you should've accepted your fate instead of whining about it. Also this life is not sufficient as reward nor as punishment. Everything is a test to see how we act. Children that die automatically go to heaven so He still takes care of them.

Such love, such mercy that a mere lack of a ' is enough for eternal torment.

OI, mysterious ways, mate!

Why show mercy to the undeserving ? There is justice in life. That's how you can tell gods real

>Children that die automatically go to heaven so He still takes care of them.

I know a couple sources that say they'll be going to hell if they haven't been baptized received the Eucharist etc. etc.

No

Even if I was tortured every single day until I am really old, I still wouldn't forsake my beliefs.
But hey thats just my beliefs, do whatever you want

Nigger wut? That dude is dead? Can you elaborate? I'm finding nothing on google...

Probably not in any way we can possibly begin to comprehend him (or it) if he (or it) does.

Like asking a bacteria in a petri dish whether their 'god' (the scientist) exists. How can it even begin to understand it's position in the world?

Agnostic for life.

>life is not sufficient as reward nor as punishment

Could've fooled me.

You say that from the comfort of bed your mother bought you. Take a trip to Syria then say that fucking shit again you fucking nut

Im not a christian by the way...
Im my religion every child is free from punishment and they go straight to paradise. Even if their parents were non believers or satanists or whatever

>There is justice in life

Again, could've fooled me.

Well said Satan, although letting niggers get eaten to death is only justice

>Im not a christian by the way

Enjoy the eternal fire, heathen :^)

You don't get to pick and choose your belief, apostate.

yes