We're gonna get through this bb everything is going to be alright I promise you no matter what happens I will always...

We're gonna get through this bb everything is going to be alright I promise you no matter what happens I will always love you

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/xheifxrated
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

?

I'm in so much pain right now

No words can describe how far I've fallen without you and how little I deserve to have my dreams come true

My only real pleasure comes from the fleeting moments I have with you in a dream I want so bad to make us real

Without you I am lost and have no purpose I belong in your arms

No amount of tears I cry could make up for how I've hurt you, you don't have to forgive or love me but I love you and I'm sorry I regret everything I've done

I think I deserve to be in pain

I don't deserve your patience or your love nobody could possibly believe that I do

But I still wait for you I crave you everyday and I can't live without you... I'm nothing without your forgiveness the tears I cry right now mean nothing my love means nothing

I want to mean as much to you as you do me but I fear that's not possible I don't want to be numb anymore I want to live

I am so sorry

me too thanks

Let's heal

Hahahahahahahahahah
Kyslvs

You fucked me up beyond repair, you caused so much hurt I almost lost my life. You ended things in the worst way possuble. But it's okay. I forgive you. Even through all the pain and all the sleepless nights, I still love you. We have our whole lives ahead of us, and right now we need to focus on making ourselves better. We can't make each other happy if we aren't happy ourselves. All I have to say is I'm willing to take you back if you really put in the effort and show me that it's worth it putting myself at risk again. Baby I love you, I really do.

Awwww
U
Guyz

Hey Sup Forums I am an up and coming rapper "XheifXRated" with songs produced exclusively by MetroBoomin and 808 Mafia! Check out my soundcloud and let me know what you think!
#XXXRated #DJXXX #NEWWAVE !!!

soundcloud.com/xheifxrated

damn bitch.

there's autistic, and then there's you. fuck off you crazy attention slut.

tits or gtfo.

Baby all I want is the chance to show you how worth it I really am that's why I come here to try and show you that we can have our heaven you are my heaven I know you're hurting and when you put it like that and let me really know how bad it was I die, I never meant to hurt you so bad I didn't want things to end at all I was just hurt beyond repair myself and it's so selfish of me to really ask you for anything after that but if you want to make a miracle and be with me I will never hurt or leave you again sorry if I'm wording this wrong

I love you, too.

I look at you everyday and it fucking hurts to see you put on a mask and act like you're okay when I know you're not. It fucking hurts to walk past you and act like strangers when we were inseparable before. Look, I'm not saying I'll take you back because you really did hurt me. But what I am saying is that we never knew what it would be like if we were both truly happy with ourselves and were together. If you ever reach a point of happiness and still want me in your life, I'd be willing to give you another chance. But even if this never works out again, I will always love you.

Oh my life.
What r u doing?

I don't quite understand but I want you to understand how sorry I am I know there's nothing I can really say to make things how they were and maybe I deserve to be a stranger to you but that's not how I believe things should be

I know we're both hurting a lot right now and we need some time apart. But I'd like to talk things out again when the time is right. I miss talking to you and seeing you laugh. I miss everything. But you did hurt me, and I have to recover and rebuild. And the same with you. We both need to be happy, and once we get there we might realize we don't need each other. But no matter what happens, I will always love you.

Nothing would make me happier than to heal you and hold you in my arms forever I'm shaking with fear and can't really compose myself right now I wish I could describe things to you properly

bitch, you crazy.

I just want you to know that not a day goes by I don't think about how much I miss you. When we're ready, if we're ever ready, we can be friends again and start over. I'd like that. But for now we need to be happy with ourselves. And no matter what happens, I will always love you. Get some sleep baby. I'll see you soon.

Are you sure~

I've never been more ready in my life that I am right now to worship you I can't stand even a moment of feeling distant toward you in any way

You are just confused. Better go to bed and stop shaming yourself.

Na
Soz
M8
You killed it.

I'm crying and shaking right now because I know that I will never be happy without you no matter how happy I am with myself that's what I learned after I hurt you

Look
Bitch
You fucked up
We ova

why would that person want to be with a crazy like you?

You need to be happy with yourself first. If you're obsessing I can't put myself at risk again because the love will eventually die out like last time. When we're both happy, that's when the love will last. Please, if this is what you really want, you have to focus on your well being first. I'll be waiting for you don't worry, take all the time you need. And if you realize you don't need me I'm okay with that too. I just want you to be happy. But no matter what happens, I will always love you.

Oh my god
Pls Kys.
This thread is incurable cancer.

Okay I understand but that happened because I was foolish and hurt not because our love died

So when you told me the feelings were gone, you were lying?

D? Is that you my lovely? Ive been missing you a lot too! Every day I go on battlenet to see if youre there... You said "15 mins and brb" Its now 2 months.... I love you too, secretly and forever

I'm not confused I've never been more in need... But I will go to sleep and I will search for you in my dreams like I always do... Nothing but your love and forgiveness will take away the shame I feel

I don't. Not anymore.

I was hurt and confused and I didn't realize how bad I needed you until it was too late I forgave you and I've been trying to show you that ever since

Theres no need to feel ashamed. At that time it was the best you could have done. And its fine. I wont keep any bad feeling.
*kisses your forehead* Have a good rest.

Why D?? Was it cause I said your build wasn't very effective?

It's not the best I could have done I made a mistake plain and simple

And I need to make it up to you

We treat each other as strangers now. And maybe it'll always be like that. Maybe it won't. I hope it doesn't. I hope somehow, someway we can reestablish a positive relationship. But like I said before, we need time apart to be happy with ourselves. Wait until the time is right, and you'll know when it is I promise. But no matter what happens, I will always love you.

There are lots of reasons.

Maybe you think I'm a stranger but I know deep down you're my God given soulmate and I made a huge mistake not following all the beautiful signs I was given to show me the way to your heart and I would do anything to take that all back you have no idea how plagued with regret I am

Tell one and help me to let it go... And Im sorry for bombing you with my noodz. I still crave for your D~ and really wish You could impregnate me

>Replies: 50
>Posters: 9
Kys you fags

I need to be with you I know this more than anything I know it's hard for you to believe me but please don't leave me talking to myself here I can take it anymore I feel like there's this huge invisible wall between us and it's been there far too long that's all I still believe we are and could be as close if not closer than we ever were we just need to make it happen

It's okay baby. I promise it'll all work out in the end. Maybe I'll be in the picture, maybe I won't be. It's up to God to decide what's best for us. you'll know when the time is right though. So stay strong, and be happy. No matter what I'll always love you. Goodnight my love. See you soon.

It's up to you. I can't and won't chase something that could hurt me again because no I can't take another loss like that. You have to prove it to me that you're worth it. Goodnight again love.

I understand... I will never ever hurt you again that I promise you

And even that sounds like a strange thing to promise but I need you to know that I mean it... I love you more than anything in the world you are my goddess you are divine to me and I want to show you how beautiful that is and how much I value your value for what that means to me

I want you to understand it because I feel so misunderstood

I feel pushed aside

I need another chance to open the door to our heaven for you

I don't want to miss your birthday again because I know how bad that hurt you but believe me I tried to reach out to you it was just the same problem I seem to be having now

And there's no excuse for anything I've done I had all the time I could have been given to reach out to you

ITS COOL THEY'RE ALL GOING DOWN SOON SO WHATEVS

All the things I could have offered you then didn't seem like enough and they don't now either except for the most important thing and that's something only God can control

is this thread real life?

Please Sup Forums. I just want to be happy again.

I'm no stranger to you lemme get you a perfect cake, I'll prove you're making no mistakes I promise you my love is real and true come fall asleep in my arms

When you say things like maybe it will or it won't it makes me feel like youre leaving me right now just letting you know... I'm scared right now

gay

I don't want to feel like things are so shallow when I know how deep our love can be

But sleep well my countess try your best to dream to me and I will try my hardest to please you