I always thought obelisk was the shit when I was a kid

>Slifer Godtier
>winged dragon mid tier
>obelisk shit tier

I never liked Ra.

I think obelisk is the alpha

are you fucking dumb?
bitch obelisk would use those two birds as dick warmers

i mean game wise my guy he had the worst effect out of the 3 he was my first god card

Basically this. Obelisk was the only one with a set ATK and DEF stat so people knew what it took to overpower it. If we ignore all of the effect bullshit we saw in the anime (since honestly fuck most of the anime's depiction of the game) then Ra also loses out since its ATK is also locked in once its Summoned. Again, leaving your opponent knowing what is required to beat it in battle. Slifer's ATK was always variable, the one strat shown in the anime for unlimited ATK somewhat works in the game, and forcing an opponent to discard is still quite tough in the game today.

All that and Slifer is the one I still need for a complete set of my own.

cause he was the cheapest

I had an obelisk, it was the fucking best because it was blue and I had it.

Slifer:

-Best looking
-Unlimited attack possible
-Red

/thread

None of them.

They reprinted tournament legal god cards

>-Red
Commie spotted, also checked

how? how badly did they gimp their effects?

It's clear that Ra is the best. Obelisk has the potential to be the worst

They fucked Ra the most. He only has attack power if you pay lifepoints.
All of them: You must tribute 3 monsters to summon, summon cannot be negated and cards cannot be chained to summon.
Slifer: atk = number of cards in had x1000
Obelisk: Tribute 2 monsters to destroy all monsters your opponent has, this card cannot attack this turn
Ra: When summoned, pay lifeponts until you have 100 left and this monster gains atk equal to the amount paid. You can pay 1000 lifepoints to destroy 1 monster

Slifer is best and I loved it that Yugi got him

>Slifir best

>Obelisk complete garbage

Going by effects atleast.

Slifer is only good if you have a lot of hand sustain.
Ra is worthless since he no longer gains the ATK from the monsters sacrificed.
Obelisk is just a 4k beatstick and there are cheaper ones with better effects.

Not entirely accurate. I have that slifer reprint and it also has an effect that when your opponent summons a monster it loses 2000 atk and if that brings its atk to 0 it's destroyed. I believe the others have passive effects too.

Slifer master race

>slifer
>1000 per card in hand
>cant be destroyed by battle
I think

Yep, this fucker has always being overpowered.

Not even sure why Ra being a depiction of the greatest 'God' was a punny ass'd bitch compared to Slifer.

Also, Obelisk can suck a bag of cocks.

Maby not that last 1 i dont remember
This is what i was thinking

Exodia and fuck all

Kek

Right, because it's freaking easy to put those damn five cards.

It's funny because Obelisk is the only good Legal version of the Gods as he's the only non-targetable one

I used to always want exodia to fight gods
And an obelisk fused with exodia

>Any of the gods
>Overpowered
The actual metagame in YGO is whats overpowered. The gods get shit on by tier one decks.

Niggas get it right. Yes slifer has the best atk potential and he has the killing effect monster but he's too vulnerable, as i ra. They're immune for one turn only. While obelisk can't be targeted by anything. Yes he can die from a black hole because it doesnt target but its better then the other 2. Not to mention now a days things rarely go over 3500. Having a 4000 means you went through hoops to get it out

This. If you actually played the damn card game you'd know Obelisk is the ONLY Gid card even played ever because he can't be targeted by card effects.
So this makes him great in toekn decks. An easy quick summon that can't be negated or targeted. And since no one runs dark hole anymore, the only way to remove him was to use a stronger monster, which doesn't happen since no Meta Deck monster has over 4k ATK, Or to use non targeting removal, which isn't common or always available.
The gods are still trash tho since it takes so many resources to get them out.

>Nowadays things rarely go over 3500
This thing exists and it's piss easy to summon. Many other monsters can easily go over 4000. 4000 is the new 3000 mate

Pendulum, get rekt

I still think Obelisk is good in Burning Abyss. All 3 BA monsters used for the tribute summon get triggered if you haven't already used their effects in the same turn, and they can be ss'ed from the hand if you control no spells or traps.

:^)

Fuck forgot pic

>Actually running Rituals that isn't that sprcial rainbow ball fairy nigga

If you are white you should be playing Magic, not this kiddy shit

>magic
You have man tits

That's honestly too inconsistent. Adding anything to a deck that isn't usable more than like 85% of the time is inconsistent and slows it down. More often than not Obelisk will be a dead, useless card in your hand cuz you'll be too busy trying to get other BA cards out to counter your oppenent or setup a field

Lmao Blue Eyes literally won Worlds mate
Also fairy faggot has a fairy sugar daddy now just saying

cuz only niggas play yugioh right ? youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg

You'd be suprised, with Pot Of Greed and other draw power cards it was viable, even more so nowadays when you can chain a bunch of cards like that.

It's a fun build for devpro lmao
Not like I would go to regionals with it
Has caught some opponents by surprise though

Holy shit how long have I been gone....
I stopped playing after the first pendulum deck became Meta, I forgot their names.
Fuck that game is too expensive and stopped being fun to get analy raped by the same 2 decks every day

Too bad literally all of them are banned/limited

Zoodiac is what's raping the meta right now. It's insanely broken. ABC-Dragon Buster Unions was also was good for awhile. The insane shit actually made me change to Hearthstone for a lil while.

I got into Hearthstone before Christmas, and
It's fun but the fact that you still gotta pay soooo much to win is insane.

Fucking Pirate Warrior :-^)
And the RNG Is never on my side whenever I play arena. I can't draft a deck worth for shit cuz I never get any good picks. Averaging 2 wins in Arena because the RNG is literal shit and I go second 75% of my games in Arena

I have probably done 30+ arena.

Only ever won less than 3 games maybe twice

I had Slifer as a young'n and raped everyone until no one would play with me
Was undisputed Yu-Gi-Oh! champ at my school
I miss childhood, still have all my cards tho

>Heart of the Underdog and Veil of Darkness
Literally draw your entire deck in 2 turns

>I miss childhood, still have all my cards tho
Same. I wish they had never made Syncro monsters, they were too OP to not use at the time and made a lot of decks unviable.

Hearthstone is way cheaper than Yugioh. You need 3 of these plus more to play an engine that is needed to increase the speed of almost every damn deck. Also two of the Zoodiac Xyz monsters are both 40+ dollars, and you need them too. Fuck Jewnami.

Meant for

It's not Konami's fault entirely. It's the secondary market and retards like you who buy it at these prices.

Well then RNGesus is on your side because Arena fucking hates me.
No matter how much I know the game, it doesn't want to let me win. I can't curve out, I'll never draft board clears, I'll always go up against mages and warlocks with perfect answers, and I'll always draw late game first 4 turns and a bunch of 1 drops when I don't need them.

Blizzard games hate me.

What the hell are you talking about?

>retards like me
I'm an ex retard. Stopped after Kozmo/PhantomKnight/Monarch format, about a year ago.

Well $50 for a spell isn't that bad honestly. I remember when Mecha Pahntom Beast Draccosack was $200, Big Eye was $120, Spellbook Tower was $120. You needed a playset of each for your decks.
Fuck man, Elemental Dragons was a $1200 deck.

But I'm just dissappinted that in Hearthstone, it takes an eternity to get any gold, and then I have the SHITTIEST luck in Arena

Obelisk is the best

First is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the treasure chest. It's 1st grade shit, OP.

Yeah true. I took a break during D Ruler format as well. It just wasn't fun and it was out of my price range. I love how Dracossack is less than 10 dollars now

Gone long enough that dinosaurs are getting support

Where the fuck is my Cloudian support
Even fucking B.E.S got a field spell

Holy shit it is?! That's insane.
Before the set came out I was determined to play Mecha Phantom Beasts because it was so much fun.
I bought a set and traded for every beast that I needed except for Draccosack.
Then I go to see how much he is and he's $200.
I look around to see why and it's because EVERYONE is tryibg to use him in Elemental Degons, or any deck that has lvl 7 monsters.
I was literally sitting there with an XY deck with every card except for Deaccossack and Big Eye.
I could never play the deck and I basically had to resort to playing Heroes and Infernities again.

And the dinosaurs have a monster that is basically a book of moon on all of ur opponents monsters

Dinasours? Fuck outta here. Yugioh has become way too insane. Literally impossible to have fun without resorting to using only like the first 3 gens of cards.

Dude you should totally build MPBs dude
They're pretty flexible and can go into some serious Synchro and Xyz plays. I don't know if you were around but they got a Level 9 Synchro and some Tuners.
The deck's piss cheap and really fun. I'm pretty sure it can make use of the new Fusion Tuner that just came out too

Have you tried out Duelyst yet? It's pretty fun.

>stop liking what I don't like
Blow it out your ass, nostalgiafag
They pander to you people so much (every single monster in Yugi's deck getting an archetype) and you still bitch.

I saw the Synchro when it came out but I stopped playing about 2 years ago.
The game is just
So
Expensive.
I think I sold the MPB cards
I don't remember.
I sold every deck I could so that I could get maybe 10% of what I put into the game back and not be tempted to go back in and waste more money

What is that?

Because making Dark Magician or Blue Eyes an Archetype doesn't take away from the fact that in 1 turn, someone has 2 XYZs, has locked you down, and basically already won because they have a $800 deck.

Lmao Dark Magician can be made for under 100 if you trade well
Blue Eyes is the same for around 150
Not 800 dollar decks

Also if you can't get past 2 Xyz and a friggin Vanity's then you're just a scrub
Don't go into a tourney with a starter deck and expect to win any card game

I remember when I was a in like 3rd grade this kid came to class super exited and showing off how he had a God card the winged dragon of ra then this other fat kid ripped his card up. He cried and I never saw him again.

I stopped playing not long after getting back into it in like 2013
Whenever dark dragons and six sams were pretty big
A lil bit after BLS got unbanned i stopped playing or keeping up with it completely

I didn't say that the DM and BE decks were $800, I said other decks did that.

I know how to get around Vanities and XYZs, I've bwen around long enough to know how to play Yugioh, but it's just not fun anymore.

And of course I'm not gonna go to Regionals with a starter deck, that's not what I'm fucking saying you dense mother fucker.

obelisk is the most consistent
osiris depends on the deck
never used Ra before so... idk

The casual game could not be more fun nowadays but the metagame is literal hell. Zoodiacs make every deck a clusterfuck and the meta will be soon raped by Dino cock and WindWitches.

You'd like the casual archetypes though. Buster Blader got an archetype which is a nice Fusion Synchro hybrid and BLS and Gaia got a Ritual theme. Also Aliens, B.E.S, Destiny Heroes, and Fairy Ritual got a lot of good support.

And Umi got a monster,hand traps, equips field spell and a win condition of destroying 3 monsters

The game rn though

The vanilla is based off this motherfucker too

Can't be targeted INDIVIDUALLY. I dark hole this mf all day on duelist legacy.

I just used dueling network to play because i only ever had 1 friend into yugioh to play with irl
I liked being a dick in the unrated section on DN and using the GX slifer fucker to otk with a deck that made opponent literally unable to do anything to me

:^)

And while not the best, the Egyptian god card rip offs The sacred beasts got 2 cards. A field spell that is their pot of greed and a monster that lets u special summon one of the 3 from ya deck ignoring the "cannot be special summoned"

Dis what i meant by Gx slifer fucker

>GX slifer fucker
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fallen_Paradise
Shit nigga, even THEY got support.
I guess if the Xyz Dragon Cannon revival can be tier 1 anything is possible

I had an Obellisk this dude in my cousins neighborhood had slipher. Any time we dueled he always lost. He always managed to mess up some how.

Wasn't there some way relinquished could own anybody

By using Instant Fusion to summon Thousand-Eyes Restrict and not giving a single fuck about Relinquished.

Obelisk is bae

Yeah that
It slayed all?

I don't know what you bastards are smoking, but everyone knows Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max is the real shit.
Ive played this card against a competant Triple God Deck and wrecked him before he even got one out.
Causing 4000LP over 2 turns is extrememly powerful. Even better when you get 3 out on the field.

Tl;dr Trains beat Gods

Obelisk all the way.

It was the only one that I couldn't find when I was younger, had both Ra and Slifer.

1. Obelisk
2. Slifer
3. Ra

Based on the criteria of my younger self.

Color.

Obelisk is the alpha, look at the bod.

Stronger than all of them three.

chaos maxx is stronger than that all 3 cards

Chaos MAX is stronger. Refer to

Mah nigga.
This thing is also really fucking badass.

did you completely forget about Buster Blader?
Nobody compares to this dude by a long shot