youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs6lMLTpg6g
youtube.com/watch?v=z2TeGbNIm-E
youtube.com/watch?v=PxbjI9wSYpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd rather have a MGS3 movie tbqh familia

>not kurt russel or keef

Kurt Russel would be Old Big Boss

wouldn't watching a movie about a patchinko machine game be pretty boring?

Delete this

>tfw you see screenshots from that trailer and get hyped as fuck for a current gen remake of MGS3
>tfw the slow, horrifying reality dawns on you

They need to make a Metal Gear movie with Kurt Russell Big Boss before he dies goddammit.

obligatory youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U

Posting the better theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Hs6lMLTpg6g

>Not wanting Kiefer "Kief the Chief" Sutherland as Snake
What piss-poor taste.

>tfw Cate will never play the Boss

>every game in mgs has movie quality cut scenes.
>make shitty movie with bruce cuckman and jew writers

GTFO

He can be big boss.

Why would an A list Hollywood star give a shit about a mediocre videogames series only remembered by autistic manchildren?

He's too small, Snake is tall and ripped.

Money.

Tbh this is the casting I care about more than anything else. I like Bossu was based on Charlotte Rampling but Cate would be fucking perfect.

>You will never watch Cate beating the shit out of someone in a white jumpsuit while talking about loyalty and duty

Television and film, huh?

>He's too small, Snake is tall and ripped.

go look at his body in Begins, it's a 1:1 with Snake's body in MGS1

That's a banepost Snake, a meme born of Christopher Nolan's final entry in his Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. Most interestingly however, despite its release in July 12, 2012, the first recorded banepost took place on December 4, 2011 thanks to an initial pre-screening attended by a Sup Forums poster.

5 years of baneposting. Im still in a dream and I have doubts the best is yet to come.

>no MGS2 movie

Alright, last one. It would be a waste not to use Kiefer in an MGS movie.

Maybe 10 years ago
Now it makes no sense. People grew out this garbage

Snake is barely 180 cm tall,plus he is more buff than ripped.

>Cate Blanchet or tilda as Boss

>Someone has the same idea
She probably be dedicated enough to get /fit/ as well and learn some basic martial art stuff

His voice acting is marvelous in MGS V too, the little that is there.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2TeGbNIm-E

Unless they use a clone of prime Curt Russell it's out of question.

Holy shit, make this happen

Snake is like 5'10 dude.

fassbender is doing an ass creed movie. a listers make bad choices all the time

>implying this stupid bullshit weaboo shit isn't based on movies
>implying this stupid bullshit weaboo shit isn't interractive movie itself
>implying its relevant to make a movie based on an interractive movie that is based on a Carpenter movie
>BIGGU BOSSU
>picrelated main audience of this shit

Escape from New York was a basic Metal Gear plot minus the robots and supernatural shit. I'm just glad it happened at all.

>gets shanghai'd into a mission after his discharge
>has to complete the mission by morning or he'll die
>is the only one sent on a very important mission
>has minimal equipment and only contacts superiors via radio
>finds some politically sensitive object he has strong feelings about
>completes the mission but sticks it to the man as well

How is MGS weeaboo shit? All games in the game series idolize america

>MGS
>weeaboo shit

I don't think so, Tim.

They could easily market MGS as a modern day and sophisticated spy/warfare movie. It could extend beyond the vidya fanbase easily if they play their cards right by focusing on the political machinery of the story and the industrial warfare economy.

>It could extend beyond the vidya fanbase easily if they play their cards right by focusing on the political machinery of the story and the industrial warfare economy.

The reality of this is very unlikely however. They'll more likely focus on the gunfights and throw in Meryl looking hot and spouting exposition.

It's like producers intentionally fuck up video game movies. Even the likes of Metal Gear isn't exactly complicated. These are pretty simple stories and producers somehow find a way to get them wrong nearly every time.

This
Kojima is the biggest westaboo out there. There's like 2 tiny references to anime in his whole run. 3 if you count MGR

Who cares? Its still a stupid shit made by weaboos.

you don't know what a weeaboo is.

MGS isn't a fucking technothriller, mate. It doesn't try to be. It starts as one, but goes off the rails in about an hour or so.

The story of MGS1 is basically the story of every single 80's action movie

I think Bale has actually said in an interview once when asked if he liked video games he mentioned Metal Gear.

There are lots of other video games I'd like to see made into movies before this one. 'Brian De Palma's Bible Black' is an idea so perfect that I could die after seeing it desu.

I know - its you

Sadly, I think you're right. If the Hollywood machine made this movie, it'd be a clusterfuck of "GUNFIGHTS, SNAKE FLIPS, HOT BITCHES, XDD"

I've never recognized the MGS series as an action game primarily. I've always enjoyed the story component of MGS.

I'm going off the rails a bit, but I'm still mad about MGS V. Easily could've been the best game of the year, but Konami/Kojima released an unfinished fucking game. Part II was embarrassing, especially after that hype interlude.
MGS 1 through 3 is pretty good, story wise, dude. Even MGS 4 has some highlights.
It's a bit more layered than that because it involves political and socioeconomic issues of warfare, cloning/genetic ethics, different philosophies fighting for their own idealized version of a perfect world, etc.

The franchise storyline could easily triumph over many movies today.

youtube.com/watch?v=PxbjI9wSYpw

WHY DOES EVERY THREAD I POST IN DIE????

what a cute CUTE tbqh famalamaram