God Tier Metal Album

God Tier Metal Album

I fully believe they made this album great by mistake, but it's great nonetheless.

I don't think they intended it to be a political album at all because their other records are trash, but I think the intelligent listener will always interpret it as such... hence, a great record

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5QSP51TNTdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rE94L44d49c
youtu.be/UyRW8FTlp7o
youtu.be/B1x8q64NXxA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDBBE24929B4FF38E
youtube.com/watch?v=u13Irn78bPA
youtube.com/watch?v=JCDjP4JnpGU
youtube.com/watch?v=CJcvQ2SmZz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Metal my ass. TDWP is screamo, faggot. You can't argue that either.

as i said, 100% of their music other than the Zombie EP is trash. they made something great completely by mistake, they do not deserve credit at all

that being said, post your tryhard metal, you god damned basement virgin

Dethklok is the shit. If you never listened to their stuff at least listen to their first album before you make a decision.

arckanum is the shit

Check out Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia. Puritania being my favorite song. Enjoy the album bitch.

youtu.be/5QSP51TNTdQ

no need to be bashful here my friend, Dethalbum is god tier without question.
'go into the water' would without doubt make it onto my playlist if i was gonna give up and kill the whole world with my headphones on

actually its not screamo, its whiny pussy post-hardcore

/thread

okay, i will listen when i am in a bit more gothic of a mood. from what i have heard of them, they are very gothic, my friend

posting more god tier stuff for free which you guys didn't even have to beg me for youtube.com/watch?v=rE94L44d49c

nice one buddy, now are you gonna contribute, or are you just gonna keep talking baseless shit like a skinny faggot?

That album was ok, but it can't touch classic Sepultura. I'd take Arise or Chaos AD over that one any day

ya, all good i will not argue as to embarrass myself, but i will admit Roots is my favorite, mainstream though it may be. i refuse to dislike it simply because it of that fact, though

that being said, as an after thought, i like Max's work with Cav Conspiracy much better than Sep overall. it all comes down to preference to i suppose, though i know somebody will talk shit

bumpin bros

yep

Deathcore

youtu.be/UyRW8FTlp7o

These guys make amazing metal. Easily a 10/10 album. It takes a couple of play throughs to truly appreciate their skill. Dudes are straight virtuosos.

metal is for fags dude, you'll grow up some day and look back at this time in your life with utter embarrassment. it's also not "baseless shit". your lack of ability to comprehend doesn't make my facts baseless. stay mad tho.

op still lurking, i'm listening now. your assessment, as well as the name of the record attracts me, i will go grab a few more drinks then listen front to back, and do my best to keep the thread bumped so i can give you my opinion

how's it feel to be 25 years old, never having made love to a woman? probably feels bad, but i'll let you respond with something other than fedora-tipping if you want to

alright i'm pretty wasted, starting album now

You are all predictable

>my musical taste is so simple that i cannot even begin to understand anything else other than what's on the Classic Hits radio station

fixed your post for you user, hope you don't mind

youtu.be/B1x8q64NXxA
just recently found Agalloch and I love them already

yea it's ok, but i'm listening for a while now, and i'm waiting for a peak, but it isn't coming

OP here, i'm tuned in, listening
i like this

Agalloch is my favorite band of all time. The Mantle is such an incredible album. Everything they've made is pure gold.

>1
this shit is way heavy guys, i'm listening stil

the snow has raised this white mountain on which you will die and fade away in slience

if Agalloch was heavy try some KYPCK, I wouldn't even classify them as doom metal. more like sludge metal
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDBBE24929B4FF38E
They aren't too well known and are based out of Finland and sing only in Russian but they're one of my top bands

wow.... that instrumental track in the snow

yea, you guys know god tier music
my bad about not knowing this band before
this record is God Tier

Glad you dig them bro. Quick listening guide for them...

Pale Folklore & The Mantle staryed with more acoustic folk-doom stuff

Ashes Against the Grain took their sound in a less acoustic direction and the music became more progressive in nature

Marrow of the Spirit took a more black metal influence and drew from their earlier folk-type style

Their final album, The Serpent & The Sphere, was an impressive combination of black metal, folk, post-rock, and progressive style.

I still say The Mantle was their best work. Incredibly atmospheric and spiritual. The kind of stuff you want to listen to while walking through a snowy forrest on drugs.

my man, i' m way too drunk to respond but thank you i willl listen

no waaay I just found them and they're broken up
that's fucked

It's way sad. But probably for the best. I feel that their music really had come full circle and it was time to stop and move on. Will never forget them for as long as I live. Heavy, sorrowful, and tormented, but truly beautiful music.

good album my nigga

so true, I'm going to check out the band's formed by the members right now

Baroness is pretty dope. Kind of a less progressive Mastodon. Sludgy southern metal is great.

Going to see these guys in March, super hyped! Havent seen them in like 10 years.

Obligatory Ziltoid

wow.... all i can say about this record is... fucking. wow

"the god of man is a failure
and all of our shadows are ashes
against the grain"

Awesome power metal duo from the vocalist of Blind Guardian and the guitarist of Iced Earth.

These guys are alright. Remind me of a heavier and more technical Cradle of Filth without the gothy crap. New lineup blows so I havent kept up with them since this album.

Jazzy French-Canadian prog metal, groovy stuff.

Best thrash metal album in decades

Instrumental djent, good stuff. They're no Animals as Leaders, but not bad by any means.

just completed listening to Agalloch - Ashes Against the Grain

it reminded me that metal rules the world

thanks to you who shared it for me

OP probably signing out, i'm gonna go to bed now

Yob, fucking great live too.

youtube.com/watch?v=u13Irn78bPA

Cloudkicker isn't a band bro it's a one man project by Ben Sharp

Whats with all the garbage?

youtube.com/watch?v=JCDjP4JnpGU

dj0nt

Fucking. Yes.

You're a tool

I had no idea. Impressive for a solo project.

i find these guy to be pretty fucking awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=CJcvQ2SmZz8

bump