Childhood is when you idolize Guts

Childhood is when you idolize Guts.
Adulthood is when you realize that Griffith makes more sense.

That's what cucks actually believe.

this meme isn't funny anymore

cucks like guts though, he got cucked afterall

Griffith is edgy teencore.

An only patrician adults recognize based Judeau.

Childhood is when you idolize Ski-bi-dibby-dib-yo-da-dub-dub.
Adulthood is when you realize that Bee-bop-ba-bodda-bop makes more sense.

time to sacrifice my army and rape some mulatto chick because I got spanked in a duel, had a hissy fit, broke into a castle and fucked the kings daughter until I was mutilated into oblivion.

Literally did it to himself and takes it out on everyone else. So yeah, adulthood

She was so cute. Why didn't guts fuck her instead of dumb boring casca

/thread

Why would I idolize a guy that got raped?

>she
>her

You can try to justify the deaths of the band of the hawk, but there's no way you can justify the rape.

Also, if you want that logic, the thing you can justify is black swordsman-arc Guts, for behing so fucking edgy and nihilistic after he witnessed everyone he ever loved and cared for dying and getting raped like dogs in an eldritch-level scene of horror, only to wake up and lose the last bit of hope he had left with casca's loss of sanity.

Griffith decided his dream was more important then everyone else. He is scum who stepped on the people he cared about to become a monster.

H..How bout that new series guise? Pretty kewl amirite ?

he was so beta just like us ;_;

Childhood is when you idolize Bane.
Adulthood is when you realize that CIA makes more sense.

You don't know what the word cuck means.

Dude!

Just a week and we finally might maybe get an answer what will happen to casca.

Fuck me I didn't think I would live to see it.

n-no, at least we got rape horse...

oh he was screaming and looked mad that means he didn't want it!

face it he let it happen

kek

*tips fedora*

uh no he was held down by demons
but the truth doesn't matter to your memespouting mind does it?

Fuck Judeau. That fool played himself. Gaston was playing the long-game like Griffith but couldn't turn his back on his friends. He was the most based and well adjusted member of the Hawks.

Holy shit really? I haven't been reading the new stuff out of fear of being boated for another however many years. Is stuff actually happening at a reasonable pace now or is it all still double page-spreads and 100 page long fights where you can't tell what the fuck is happening?

I thank you deeply for this picture. My day has been made.

>where you can't tell what the fuck is happening?
You can claim you don't like berserk but you are retarded if you are ever confused about what is happening. Action in berserk is and has always been very clear. He is amazing at movement.

You might be some kind of retarded if you have trouble with it.

A simple joke for a simple man like myself. I thank you.

I haven't read it in a while but I remember the later stuff devolving into Guts spending an entire volume swinging his car-sized sword and monsters the size of a football field where you can only see 1/10 of it most of the time while everything is being explained by his faggy entourage who never shut up.

I really like Miura's work but he drags everything on too long and focuses too much on jamming detail into absolutely everything in frame except for one he's drawing the elves and Isidro with their dumbass faces. Miura's like the anti-Nagai. I wish his work shared some of Devilman's brevity.

Can you show me one page on which you are not sure what is happening?
I am serious here.

Again. I have no problem with someone not liking Berserk in any way. But to say you don't know what is happening is crazy to me.

>*tips fedora*
>posts Jotaro
I better take it back, mate.

I need a Reddit frog version of this scene

>Idolize someone who was obsessed with Guts to the point of becoming a complete moron without him, fucking a princess before it's due time, effectively fucking up your life and your company
>Someone who sacrificed his friends and comrades for his own personal gain while still fucked up for all that time in prison
>Self proclaim yourself saviour of the world while not punishing your minions that massacre people, in fact, not giving a flying fuck about anything
Yeah, makes sense for psycopath.

>I remember the later stuff devolving into Guts spending an entire volume swinging his car-sized sword and monsters the size of a football field

t-that was years ago.

I don't actually have the manga on my computer at the moment but particular parts that come to mind are the fight with the sea god and the giant clusterfuck of a battle right before they got on the boat. I actually really liked Conviction. Griffith and The Hawks were gone but the tone still felt consistent.

>Reddit frog
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Can you show me one page on which you are not sure what is happening?
The fight against the sea-god was pretty fucking whack if you ask me.

>"held down"
kek

Adulthood is when you realize they are both pawns of fate, and the Skull Knight makes more sense.

I am no fan of the sea god fight and I thought it was a weak part but I was never not sure what was happening.

and true maturity is never watching chinese sex cartoons, ever

batman-guts is the fucking worst

> le casca is black mey mey

no

Oh and this is past sea god.

I really really don't see how he lost his Talent.

Skull Knight is the ultimate pawn though. He's aware of what's going on but still managed to get played so hard that he fucked the whole world. No matter how hard he tries I don't see him ever having control.

Pages like this confuse me so much with Miura. It's clear that so much care went into making it come out right but it still looks so fucking absurd. I get that the inside of an island sized monster would look strange but how does somebody come up with that and decide it's what they want in their work? Look at Guts' pose there, and the way the helmet looks. I suppose you might be right about the movement being consistent at least, but I can't be sure unless I go back and read it again though.

Casca is dark as fuck though. I like the original tv series representation of her a hell of a lot more than the newer ones. Her design looked much more striking with darker skin than the olive-oil bullshit they're trying to pull now.

True maturity is only exposing yourself to the best in Chinese sex cartoons. Anybody who hasn't seen all 52 episodes of Cream Lemon needs to leave Sup Forums until they have.

You have it backwards.

Griffith gave into his childish dreams, of having a kingdom and having people to rule over.

Guts grew into a hard life, and learned that earning money and making a living required hard work and skill.

Griffith was a sissy bitch that wanted easy power. Guts was a real nigga that wanted to earn his power through real, earnest proof,

>I really like Miura's work but he drags everything on too long

its the curse of becoming a highly successful manga writer

Once they are successful, they start to slow down and drag things out for moneys sake.

>Look at Guts' pose there
His pose is the best part. Its one pose and yet it is very clear how he is in mid jump and were he is aiming at. The lines on the cloak are great.

Not a fan of the berserker armor design at that point but other than that I see nothing wrong with it.