5x5 - 7days (not just pop)

rate if you wants

rec

guess stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3VYth59dVEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice chart, we pretty much listen to the same stuff. Did you like Arca's new album?

listening 2 some PC music stuff. Unsure if its a meme
New GBV album was trash

+APHG, BBF, OTC, John Maus, Dean Blunt, Frank
I definately think that Frank Ocean was influenced by Dean Blunt on Blonde, just in terms of how scattershot it is and the weird interludes and shit... seems like i'm the only one who sees it though
Gonna listen to new Arca today
Need to listen to Actress tbqh

+Tiger Trap, BMSR, Arca, MBV
have you listened to Dolly Mixture? They're a bit like tiger trap i guess

>Frank Ocean was influenced by Dean Blunt on Blonde,
I've always thought that Frank Ocean is a less interesting and more superficial Dean Blunt

>Gonna listen to new Arca today
It was an extremely weird experience. People were praising it over here but I didn't like it at all.

Undertale is kinda gay

A Gift From a Flower is incredible underrated here

amazing album

good stuff, except for FJM of course

oh yeah wicked chart!
never listened to tiger trap - would you rec?
arca's latest is pretty fantastic - super continuity and it's great to finally hear true vocals- although might take another few listens to completely immerse myself. i'm still in love with the single tracks (piel, sin rumbo, anoche, reverie)
i'm really really diggin the "outro tempo" brazilian compilation you should check that out if you havent!

thoughts on father john misty? i quite enjoyed his last one. i see where you're coming from on that ocean/blunt comparison - not sure if i hear it however; personally.
definitely listen to RIP- his new release has promising album art hehe.

by looking at your music taste, you'd look ike someone who'd enjoy undertale. or even earthbound for that matter.
good taste! have you heard kim jung mi's 'NOW'?

Frank Ocean comes across like he's trying to make 'good' music in a way that Dean Blunt doesn't. I do think that Dean Blunt will influence a lot of people coming up.

I haven't listened to Arca since like stretch came out so IDK what to expect. I didn't enjoy mutant too much though. Hoping the shorter runtime will make it more bearable.

Hadn't listened to FJM before that album. Was all a bit similar musically, and it's far too long. I mentioned on here that 'Local Business' by Titus Andronicus is a much better record on similar themes.
It does seem like FJM is getting some attention from mainstream media outlets. If he had have played his cards right he could be making a lot more money right now.

thoughts on the FJM above.
My dad liked it because it sounded like Elton John lol.

I love the Mother games, but I kinda hated Undertale. I do like the Spider Dance song though, cause it reminds me of a better hipster indie game called OFF.
None of these Earthbound clones can really hold a candle to the original though.

oh! thats one of the main reasons my dad enjoyed FJM's last album. you're not my sister by any chance are you? similar tastes!

interesting - i'll have to check out that OFF game.
i'm a big fan of the fallen down (reprise) track

Undertale is one of the worst memes of all time
Dean Blunt is cool, do you like Gary Johnson?
Stop copying my taste! Seriously, i love eveything here except KKB

Was supposed to say Gary Wilson im just retarded

>My dad liked it because it sounded like Elton John lol.
I love how it sounds like a sort of apocalyptic Elton John. especially the 3rd track.

OFF and the LISA games are I'd recommend. LISA is actually better than OFF, but it is a lot darker than Undertale.

+OTC, Dean
+Mt Eerie, Crying, Parliament, James, MBV
-XTC, Ariel Pink, KKB, Pop Group, Tiger Trap, Descendents, BMSR
-Cash, Bob
+YMO, Daniel, Fahey
-Waits, Gas
+Jesus Lizard, Dean
-Television, Kate, Beat, TT
---------------------------------------Avalanches

(i've had a pretty p4k-core week)
gd stuff
+kate, +madvillain +avalanches
some interesting looking stuff there, will check out a few
+pure comedy
+y +john Maus

oh gary wilson!
i've stumbled upon him a few times but never listened - will do -he released something on NNA tapes a while ago i think?

OFF is free! i'll play that tonight. i'll check LISA out at some point too. thanks

>KKB
kek, i'm not a big fan of her too but there are a couple of tracks that i replay a lot

Paddez is down for me and no one else compares and this chart doesn't have like 6 of the albums I listened to and I look like a normie that just started posting instead of the patrish god that I am

i walk in my sleep i can't help that

Interesting picks. What's up with all these trap albums tho?

I donno, fun music i guess. There is a lot of energy in trap which i like

wrong chart that's the extra embarrassing version.

Haven't heard Sysyphus in a long ass time it seems like it got erased by time. I recommend this video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3VYth59dVEs

fuck forgot image this is all kinds of clogging up the thread

thank you
>Sysyphus
i found out the other day it may have been a sort of coping mechanism when suf's mum died. some of it sounds pretty cringe but the 2nd track is beautiful.

+AN, Codeine, WS, Low
-mountain goats

have fun

+Pixies, Mt Eerie, Panda BEar, Fennesz, talk Talk, BoC
-Radiohead, Sufjna, FJM, ES, Kanye