WTF WHY DOES BODY WASH LEAVE MY SKIN FEELING SO OILY EVERYBODY THAT USES BODY WASH IS A SAVAGE

WTF WHY DOES BODY WASH LEAVE MY SKIN FEELING SO OILY EVERYBODY THAT USES BODY WASH IS A SAVAGE

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD CHOOSE BODY WASH OVER SOAP REEEEEEEEE

shitty bait but i'll bite
>Implying you or anyone else on this board shower or leaves their smelly hole for more than 20 minutes

Why even put stuff on your skin? I never use body wash or soap and my skin is fine. Seems like a waste of money to me.

I just tried a new bodywash. It's minty and has "tingling properties" which I stupidly thought was just a meem and ended up applying it to my dick like I do every other kind of soap/bodywash. I could taste the mint with my bellend; imagine cumming, then taking a piss immediately after, and dipping your dick in ice.

That's fine if you shower twice a day.

i know what u r saying, although i use liquid soap for hands and regular soap for baths. When i had body washes it felt the same, as liquid soap. I always feel, like i didnt rinse it well enough

you probably have soft water. it doesn't help

>keep away from eyes
>it's not for them
I wish there was a warning about applying it to your penis too

Soap? I use soap that is 1/4 moisturizing cream.

nice blur
and u rinse off 99/100 of it

The other pics I took were larger than 2MB and I didn't feel like compressing since I'm on my phone.

Body wash dries my skin out and makes me itchy, bar soap is the only way to go

Agreed. No body was, no soap, no shampoo. I just use a wet washcloth and everything is fine.

The only time I use soap is if I'm working on the truck or something and need to get grease/oil off my hands.

Soap isn't necessary.

So aside from body wash, anyone else here that doesn't use men's shampoo like axe?

>and u rinse off 99/100 of it

Shit still works.

You probably stink like shit. Remember that we can't smell our own stink, and people won't tell you because they don't wanna be rude. But you stink.

What's it like to live in a trailer park?

I live in a house full of women so I use whatever they get, most of the time its stuff like Aussie and Neutrogena or sometimes stuff that's made for women with dyed hair so it doesn't wash out as fast.

You're using a shit product. Stop buying a body wash from a grocery store. Buy a product that's natural like Lush or something similar.

no, its that feeling of not rinsing off persisting

Cosmetic chemist checkin in. Use a product that has different pH. The type of surfactants used and also the base (lipids, aquious or both) will affect how "oily" it feels.

you people are disgusting and most likely has no idea you smell like shit. people are to PC to say anything because they think you're poor. least I do. I work as a cashier at a liquor store and I judge everyone and laugh at them with my co workers later. xD

Terrible quality b8

yours, however, wont rise. Its at cap.

If I stunk, my wife would tell me.

Additionally I take 3 showers a day, morning, after workout at lunch, and when I get home from work.

Soap is great, when necessary. But corporations 100% sold soap to the people as an everyday necessity. There is no reason for it. If there was a commercial telling you to drink soap too clean your insides, you'd probably do that too.

>they think you're poor.
>I work as a cashier at a liquor store

homeless, natives, drug addicts, drunks, crazy and can't leave out smelly ass people I don't even want to help. just the way things are

part time work while in school. gotta feed myself still. and i can still afford to buy soap

>If there was a commercial telling you to drink soap too clean your insides, you'd probably do that too.

Except when it made them ill, faggot. You even old enough to be here? MODS! Were your parents their to give their blessing to marry Rosie Palmer?