What's the strategy for buying drugs in South America as a white person?

What's the strategy for buying drugs in South America as a white person?

I was in Chile before but I got all choked up before I could ask around because my Spanish sucks. I am now going to Colombia

Go to the Philippines instead mate, it's all legal now mate.

Go to the USA instead mate, it's all legal now mate.

Go to Saudi-Arabia instead mate, it's all legal now mate.

How haven't you been killed yet? I thought south americans just killed/kidnapped/beheaded white people on sight.

you just have to know someone that knows a drug dealer

Well at least you know how to spell Colombia so that's a start. You see my fellow burger, go to the sketchiest neighborhood in let's say Bogota, scream that you're an American looking to score some drugs. Say it in Spanish of course, you should get yourself a dealer in no time. Police are pretty corrupt so try asking one as well.

It was funny when I asked random nig on a street in USA where I can buy weed. He yelled at me and called racist because the fact he is black doesn't mean he is a drug dealer and he is just waiting his friends on street corner, but when I apologized he actually sold me a quater of weed for $20.

Can't be that hard

you're a retard

Get uni friends if you want safe deals

You didn't answer the question.

No, they're manlets and scared of anyone over 6ft

I am visiting Cartegena for only a few days

Please advise

maybe in Honduras

but areas that are frequented by tourists are sage

If you're going to Cartagena it should be easy, but i will also be expensive, i don't know much about it so i can't help you

How about you don't and instead spend money on the local businesses who actually need it you degenerate fuckhead

if cocaine is less than 60 usd/gram i will be happy

Go to Singapore instead mate, it's all legal now mate.

It shouldn't be different.

I used to trap when I was younger and I was also talking to this one Colombian guy who also trapped. It's basically the same thing for both places. Make friends then ask.

Go out one night to a nice club or bar and ask literally any middle-high class group of people.

>quarter of weed
>$20
fake story detected

Go up to any of the locals and ask for drugs. All of them are crims in their own way.
You can trust me about knowing criminals, I'm an Aussie

Don't forget to show that you have a lot of money to buy those drugs, drug dealers don't want to deal with penniless nobodies.

lol
you shouldnt be paying more than 10-20 for the raw