Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I was wondering if you guys had any good ideas on ways to kill people to make it look like an accident.
Theres this guy I know quite well, I know he beats his wife and kids (about 16f, 14m & 10f), and I know its been happening for a long time now. I can see his kids are mentally scarred by this and I've seen two of them crying cos of it. And also his wife had a break down while I was around. Yet she won't divorce him.
I just want his kids to grow up without this sort of torment, and I've gone over everything. And I think I'm going to do this.
Please help theres kids Sup Forums

mind your buisness

Maybe call the fucking CPS instead of plotting murder, dipshit?

They're required to investigate all calls.

How about you confront him like a man and don't plan to kill him like a faggot would do?

Since when honor has something to do with this ?
The point is to win, not to allow the ennemy to retaliae

I'm not exactly the biggest guy Sup Forums
And calling the cops will split their whole family up

Nice RP fantasy, guy.

Get into a drug organization, tell the this guy is a pedo and make your friends beat him to death and then dump the corpse in a vacant house.

Make a spud gun from PVC that shoots slugs of ice. Throw used spud gun in burn barrel.

Buy nothing, everything has to be salvage scraps. Burn your clothes.

Before and after, go to the local mall and blow lots of money on your debit card. Buy sneakers and pizza and meet up with your bros.

Anything that doesn't require you to be there

Why don't you just spazz out on him with your little bitch fists?

also be aware that if the authoritah has a documented history with this guy and his family and he ends up dead of poison or something the dumbshit pigs are automatically going to suspect the family - that wont help them...

Ice weapon

framing him with some cheese pizza and then swatting him might be an option... you say he has 10yo daughter? shoop a pic of her head onto some 3d loli dumb cops wont know the difference...

OP, your heart's in the right place, but if you "save" this family from this evil dickweed, the mom is only going to go out and find another evil dickweed to beat her and those kids.

And she ain't gonna fuck you , OP. White knight faggots are not her type. She's with her type right now. Best thing you can do is walk on by damsels in distress and concentrate on being ready for the right girl when she comes along.

Source: I made the same mistake over and over in my 20's.

kek

Mental image of OP wildly windmilling his little dishrag arms until Daddy gets tired of it and puts his lights out LOL

post pics of 16yo and 10yo

or care. Long as they can charge you, they're happy.

Truth.
Only help if she asks for help, until then you'll only make things worse or have things repeat

OP
Read about "white knights".

Aim low op.

fuck the 16yo, she seems like she'd be fucked up enough to be an easy win if you just aren't a beta faggot

Do you know if he has any habits?

About a decade ago SWIM left a baggie of hydrochloric acid powder on the path by an enemies gate knowing he had a coke habit. Never even questioned

If white police show up make sure there's a black guy around. Blame it on him. If there black pull out ur dick so they can make fun of you and forget all about it.

t. nigger

damn, you didn't even wait to get the muthafucka in the house

dubs dont lie... there are many many resources available to women who wish to exit abusive situations.
hard as it may be for you to believe, that bitch wants that abuse...
if it helps, think of their relationship not as abusive, but as mis-recognized BDSM...
as for the children, well thats another story
their happiness and safety are of secondary importance to the mother -
her primary concern is her masters happiness
in this instance calling cps might be the best option -
sometimes "families" need to be broken up

You have no idea how life works, after you remove their probable only means of support what do you think is going to happen, are you going to support 3 kids?
Also don't you find strange his wife doesn't divorce him? Do you think she's a reluctant victim?

Take care of your own life, that'll be a hassle and half already.

OP obviously never watched "blue velvet"

I don't think you should kill the kids just so they can avoid a whoopin'.

Seems rather extreme.

You call the authorities and let them deal with that without ruining your own life.

Tell some nigger that he insulted them, he wont live for long. And who cares about nigger trash anyway?

and killink him will keep them together?

Life insurance. If he's the only support they have, his life insurance will go pretty far. Hit em with cps anyways, 16yo is old enough to be emancipated and keep the kids together, the mom is a mess. Dont go halfway op.