Go to your local Craigslist and search t4m

Go to your local Craigslist and search t4m

Posts worst ones here

Good idea, here's one

What city you in?

If that's the worst one you can find I wanna know where you live boi

Why, do you like it? What do you like about it?

Description Part 1…

None convincing cd ( male face, don't wear make up, only smooth waist down) from Farringdon, Sunderland. Near to the A19/A690, Doxford International. ( sr3 area) Dresses waist down in guys cars after midnight and sucks off guys that buy me 20 superkings, as long as I can smoke in your car or house ( If you want to take me back to yours) . Long as I am dropped off home by 4am ish again.

READ THE POSTING FULLY BEFORE WASTING MY TIME AND YOURS. - For the guys having trouble understanding. - NO BASIC INFO ( name, age, status, location, cock size, how often, and heavy you cum, what you are looking for, etc. - the more you tell me the better ) AND COCK PIC, NO RESPONSE. SEND ME A ONE WORD MESSAGE, ONE LINE MESSAGE, OR TEXT SPEAK AND YOU WILL BE IGNORED. - If you can't be bothered to read the whole posting properly, and make a effort when contacting me, then I won't be bothered with replying.

Most on CL are fakes and timewasters. I am totally genuine. If you contact me with a cock pic, name, age, location and basic info like size, description, status, how heavy, and often you cum etc I will reply. - NO COCK PIC AND BASIC INFO, NO RESPONSE - You'll be ignored as another timewaster - Buy me 20 superkings and pick me up after midnight or visit me discretely on a Sunday night ( if I can accommodate that night ) and I will suck you off and swallow your load. Guaranteed.

He's passable if you squint

Description Part 2…

Totally genuine for genuine North East England top guy's only. My phone and tablet are on 24 /7 and you can contact me by email, kik ( varyheart) and bbm. I am often home alone dressed between 8:30 pm and 10:30 pm on Sunday nights too. - If any genuine discrete guys want to bring me ciggies and be sucked off then too. - Sunday nights it's come in, gimme ciggies, get your cock out, cum in my mouth and go. In the unlikely event that I am already sucking cock, either wait your turn or get sucked off at the same time, I don't mind sucking more than one cock at a time . ( 20 superkings per guy sucked) - I might not be even remotely convincing but I am totally genuine and real. Most on here are not. So you can either keep contacting the fake female posts, wank over pics, or buy ciggies contact me 24 /7, and unload in a warm, wet mouth tonight.

Strictly bottom (straight guy in public, a girl in private ) with guy's,, not bothered about being wanked or sucked, though I don't mind my bum being fingered or licked and I don't mind sucking off more than one guy at a time ( though it is 20 ciggies per guy.) , so straight, married and divorced guy's welcome too. Have a fondness for older cocks, though it's unlikely that there's any genuine hard old cocks on here. Have a fondness for old men, groups of old men, with with hard cocks, ( over 55 yr olds more than welcome - the older you are, the higher up the list you get oldest so far was 87. ) divorced guy's with full balls, and heavy or multi Cummers.

Description Part 3…

Oral only. Only take anal indoors from regular generous sugar daddies and bfs that buy for me, look after me and spoil me rotten, so very, very tight. - Don't mind my bum being fingered or licked, but won't take anal ( as said only take anal from regular generous discrete Bf's / sugar daddy's that look after me - very, very tight need lot's of time and lube. ) . You buy, I wear, you enjoy. - As a full time carer I am very low paid ( £ 62. 10 a week to be exact) and often busy during the day. So only available after midnight, or some Sunday nights between 8:30 - 10, - and I am bi, a straight guy with girls ( major weakness for girls that smoke ) and in public, a girl with guys in private. And though it is unlikely that I will ever have a ltr with a bf or sugar daddy, that will be a male friend in public and will spoil me, buy girly things for me and look after me as a girl in private, I suck off any guys that buy me 20 superkings and get their cock out.

One liners ( such as Hi, or saw your post on CL etc) and messages without a pic and requested information ignored. Messages from cd's / tv's and bottom guy's ignored too. - NO EXCEPTIONS. - IF YOU CONTACT ME WITH A COCK PIC AND THE BASIC INFO REQUESTED I REPLY. IF YOU DON'T I IGNORE YOU. a pic of your cock gets my attention, proper messages with the requested info gets a reply. - had postings on here before and met quite a few. But deleted them. This time all been timewasters, so 95 % of the people who contact me are ignored as timewasters.

Half the post is dedicated to cigarettes

Description Part 4…

Girly size 14 /16, shoe size 6, boots size 7. Prefer stockings and suspenders, ( would love some retro metal multi clasp suspenders and seamed stockings) g-strings, short skirts, long false nails and 5"+ stiletto high heels. Both ears pierced, no tattoos. Clean shaven. Not even remotely convincing ( male face, don't wear make up, only smooth waist down ) but still a girl when dressed with guys in private. - favourite colour black ( or white in the case of mobiles / tablets / laptops etc. But that doesn't really count, as doubt ever going to be bought anything like that, lol. )

Due to the ridiculous number of timewasters, fakes and pic hunters on this site most messages are ignored. But if you are genuine, don't care if you are the fattest, ugliest, smelliest, scruffiest guy on the planet, long as your cock works and you have ciggies for me, send me a cock pic and the basic info as requested, to get my attention, and don't waste my time and yours by sending a one word or one line message, you'll just be ignored and / or blocked.

Now that the weather is turning cold, often in tights and knickers after midnight , or leggings. Though I prefer stockings and suspenders, g strings, corsets, uniforms and short skirts, etc. Most of my heels are 5" stiletto heels, and boots / thigh boots, though I do have a pair of 7" stilettos. And have DD breast forms too ( saving for some HH breast forms) . And wouldn't be the first time have gotten out of bed to suck cock.

And finally… The last part.

Yes I smoke when sucking cock, ( or while being fucked by regular generous bf's / sugar daddy's before you ask) and I always swallow. - I don't do scat, pain, watersports, bondage, sub / dom etc, sorry. ( unless my sugar daddy / bf wants to buy me dominatrix outfits of course.) and not even remotely interested in cd's /xd's, subs or bottom guy's, sorry.

Maybe you are just another timewaster, or pic hunter happy to wank over pics, most on here are. maybe you are happy to message ad after ad, in the hope of finding a genuine girl. If so, that's your choice. Good luck with that. Maybe you are older or divorced and miss your ex's lips wrapped round your cock, Sucking hard as long painted nails grip your balls, milking you of every drop. - I do have a tendency to keep sucking as the guy cums, once kept sucking a 18 yr old until he'd shot his load down my throat three times in a row and his balls ached. Maybe you are into uniforms, outfits, seamed stockings and corsets etc. Maybe you just need to regularly shoot your load. My phones and tablets are on 24/7, so easily reached, and I am often awake most of the night as a bit of a night owl. - Yes I am totally genuine, and real. And in the North East of England. Real, easy to reach and available.

Only take anal indoors ( in guy's houses) from regular and generous sugar daddy's / bfs that buy for me, spoil me rotten and look after me, sorry.

From the middle of January next year I will be out and about in Sunderland on a mountain bike most days and will sometimes have my girly gear with me. If any guy's had ciggies for me and I can smoke in your house, I could call in and give you oral or hand relief. Or spend a few hours with sugar daddy's / bfs.

Sizes. I am 5'6, 28 " legs, size 6 shoes, ( size 7 boots), size 14/16, both ears pierced, no tattoos. Average girly size. Never touch drugs, rarely drink, smoke daily, always swallow.

Petra Suxx

This nigger wrote an MLA style essay about dick and "civvies"

lol, what a rube

also, check em

OP just posted himself to get attention. Faggot

bumpin for interest

Then do it yourself so I can tell my mom I had a thread that didn't immediately 404

>tfw you're a soft man

sad mackem bastard