Post based musicians ITT

post based musicians ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GbGl4fqr-j8
youtube.com/watch?v=aNj0Euhptqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know what that sentence means

Same.

Probably because you're white. Get off my board whitey.

This

same

I feel like he forgot to type the last word to that sentence.

Same. I understand it up until

>boyyyyy u Dnt get ur buzz cut big boot yes sir face ass boy

He is saying that being a soldier is a bad life choice.

nice bro

>black """people"""

he's saying that it's ridiculous for american soldiers to think that they are helping people by being in the military. he goes on to imply that they are subservient while mocking their style

i think. i'm not really sure. we can only be definite that he does not prefer buzz cuts

Well then he's an armchair cunt

He knows nothing about the real world

what he means to say is

>boy if u dont get ur buzz cut big boot "yes sir" face ass boy the fuck outta here

but twitter has a character limit

10/10

>nigger can't into proper english
Why am I not surprised?

us soldiers havent protected their own country directly in your lifetime, gleesh aways seems like a moron but hey he got that one right

That's not what I'm saying, you cunt. I'm saying this nigger is myopic in the face of a multifaceted issue.

dude looks and sounds like a literally downie, it's genuinely cringey that people act like they enjoy this tye of idiotic trash, which is what most mainstream music is.
desu it's an obvious 'emperor's new clothes' situation that'll keep getting worse and worse. it already feels like a self-parody at this point, hate to see where it's at in a year or two.

Yeah and U.S. soldiers haven't directly protected the continental US in the entire history of the country. Why do you think that is?

all me

youtu.be/GbGl4fqr-j8
Clooner

>Le military is evul hurr durr
>peace & love *smokes weed*

Based musician? Yeah, based on a retard more like.

"Here is your reparation check sir, $.75 after deductions for welfare programs, and a one way ticket to Sierra Leone. Peace out, Nigga!"

black people gotta be the most entitled retards in the US

music

>Le military is evul hurr durr

greentexting that seems like something you would see on Sup Forums desu. but i respect your immature anger

It's a pretty accurate translation of OPs picture though

retards

name a situation in which they directly protected it not against some propaganda boosted enemy

this desu

War of 1812

not offering an argument seems like something you would see on Sup Forums desu. but i respect your immature anger

Japan was propaganda boosted but they were still a legitimate threat

nice try, gleesh

sit down bitch, be humble

DAMN.

shut up faggot!!

>Japan
>legitimate threat

/s they are betas but they were also crazy enough to be a threat so yeah

How can people listen to this crap?

>youtube.com/watch?v=aNj0Euhptqk

It's like it was made by two mentally handicapped baboons drunk on gasoline. No wonder they hate the army, these guys would hate anything that represents responsibility, period. Can you imagine having to live next people like that?

>There's people in this thread that sincerely believe you could get rid of your military and nothing bad would happen

No shit sherlock

Imagine hating on Yung Gleesh, the single most important person from Washington DC

That song is good as hell though,

>That song is good as hell though

Since when? eh heh heh eh

rappers are dumb and rap is for dumb people

a much better life choice is to be an uneducated 80iq drug dealer who gets shot and killed before his 25th birthday

Why not? It's a life filled with adventure, and you're too dumb to think about how shitty life is

>who gets shot and killed

but not before impregnating a few hoodrats so his retarded spawn can continue the cycle

Sounds just like what I imagine schizophrenia must be like. Completely devout of any self control or presence of mind, you're nothing but a reactionary animal left helpless in the dark, to be controlled by whatever shadows life or your own mind throws at you. Zero control, and zero chance to ever understand.

I don't know pal, it scares the fuck out of me.

He should have dropped a redpill that they're just kike murder slaves, but what he said was acceptable too.

>Implying Blacks are not the real Jews
>Implying Blacks are not Egyptians too
>Implying they wasn't kangz

exactly

danny is pretty fuckin based

Well it is objectively true that the US military has made the world a lot worse. Especially since the start of the Afghanistan War. There's no real argument that any of those soldiers are heroes but it's a lot like a cuck to just rah rah rah when they feel indebted to the hick chad soldiers. And when you don't have any moral principles or compassion.