Dumb slut went to the strippers behind her bfs back, what would you do to punish her?

Dumb slut went to the strippers behind her bfs back, what would you do to punish her?

Break up with her :)

Bumping

What, you mean this is too good to break up?
Don't be an idiot, besides she's 6/10 max

U really think so

Yes

Make fun of her... No wonder Sup Forums is single... Y'all don't even know how to be with a woman.
>> She farted break up with her!

go to the strip club and fuck a stripper, plain and simple. don't be a fag OP.

Her kik is pariswrightxo

why are you telling me useless information? does it look like a care?

TMNT?

Thats a pathetic looking stripper, op. If you are intimidated by that, then you sir are the faggot here. Now if she fucked him after the show, that just makes her look as equally pathetic as the homo that is dry humping her

Why bother "punishing" her? The only things you could do to hurt her are illegal. Better just act indifferent about it while you dump her.

?

unless she fucked the stripper then who gives a shit, unless your some pathetic jealous little dick faggot ofcourse

Fuck her infront of the other chick and say like a little cushin for the pushin

She did?

ah then best thing is just to just end the relationship, no anger no abuse take the high road and shrug it off and move on. A girl like that isn't worth anything more.

Getthelube.com

You know god damn well what we would do.

story ?

shopped, look at his hand

16y old. wtf.

She's loose as fuck

If there is a clear or implied rule that denies me from going to the strip club, i'm sorry, there's only one option: break up.

If you're free to go to strip clubs, she has all the rights to do the same thing.

you're a cuck.
don't be a cuck
dump her