Yeah hello who is this?

>yeah hello who is this?
>THIS IS WINONA RYDER THE OVERACTING MORON HERE TO RUIN WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT SERIES!

>she will never be your concerned mother

;-;

>when you realise that she's actually stacked but wears frumpy clothing to hide her massive jewbs

>Winona Ryder (born Winona Laura Horowitz)

>user knock next time mommy is in the bathroom
>haha why are you looking at me like that?

Yeah cause the brooding teen and sheriff the kept the same face the whole fucking show were better

Overacting? You wouldn't think so if you had parents that gave a fuck about you growing up OP

I give up, I can't watch this shit. I'm on episode 2 and she's such a terrible fucking actor.

Ugh.

It's insane they thought she would be a good casting decision. She's even annoying in the trailer.

kill yourself

if I was a casting director I'd have a soft spot and give her a pity job as well

Those are some nice titties

Just finished that episode. I like the 80s music more than i hate winona in this. Will have to keep watching, show snuck up on me.

There is literally no reason for her not to be my mother wtf

I'd like to Ryd 'er if you nomsayin

>son is missing
>overeacting

How did she get blacklisted for something so minor in comparison to other actors? Especially considering she's one of the tribe.

>How did she get blacklisted for something so minor

Personally I think it's just the tip of the iceberg and she's in trouble for all manner of undisclosed reasons relating to the fact that she's crazy and difficult as hell.
(Still love her though.)

>she will never be your crazy daughter

FeelsBadMan ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\

delete pls. Pic triggers me.

The fact you think she's "overacting" about her child being missing says a lot about your parents