Is there a specific food in your country that your countrymen take very seriously, especially when foreigners make it?

Is there a specific food in your country that your countrymen take very seriously, especially when foreigners make it?

muh asado

Not really, we get happy people from other countries try our dishes

nah

this, also the south is very serious about BBQ

unironically hamburgers

I lived in New Zealand for a year and they were all terrible

Norwegians get triggered when you eat lunch that isn't a piece of bread with shitty topping

that looks depressing,i d choose the apple

also pizza

I/others will be bothered if it's shitty

Chile has the best sandwiches i've ever had

empanadas, the good and the bad are pretty clear

It is.

True, if you make bad barbecue down here you might get shot
t. Southerner

mmmmm brown cheese

It needs ham, mustard, and sauerkraut to be a good sandwich,

That's less about the food and more about your lot constantly shooting each other.

Uhhhh, pretty much everything

I love soufflés.

Yes, and as your pic shows it is PAELLA.

BUT, it is only Valencians the ones who get triggered, the rest of the Spaniards enjoy the different types of paella as much as any foreigner.

It happens that paella is the only thing that Valencians have, they are so irrelevant that they hold onto their "paella authenticity and purity" like it is something sacred, in a certain sense it is the only thing that gives them any kind of international value and recognition, it is pathetic. Just shrug it off when you encounter some Valencian superautismo screeching about your paella "not being real paella" but "arroz con cosas".

So besides "real authentic paella" Valencia and Valencians have no notable culture or cuisine?

Got it.

They have fallas, Gandia shore and corruption.

i'd shoot every australian if i could

>Is there a specific food in your country that your countrymen take very seriously, especially when foreigners make it?
No, we take seriously every italian recipe.

the potato sausage and cake, it's more related to my region as well as neighbouring regions of belarus and """lithuania""""

Srs question: can you name a unique italian recipe, something characteristic that nobody else does in a similar way?

True, also the different parts of a meal, antipasto, first, second course, dolce, frutta

my god why are shitalians so obsessed and autistic over food, it's ridiculous.

Yes, almost everything

No, we're not spastics

No, if some foreigner were made traditional finnish dish, people would go full MENTIONED instead, no matter the quality.

>especially when foreigners
I really hope that that rice with things isn't paella, because that and the spanish omelette are the two main discusions about food here, just figure if we see the foreigners doing that dishes

India

No, its all the ssame

Kek obsessed. You should thank us we brought some culture and decent food in your amerindian shithole.

MAKE ARGENTINA ITALIAN AGAIN

Not really.

the cornish pasty
the english just cant do it

I thought chicanos were better than the average angloamerican

the guy is actually an italian american

lmao, look

How the fuck do you fit that in a mouth?

maybe rye bryed? I've seen some foreign "attempts" at it that have been less than successful

Come on Terrence! Lets go home and eat some Kraft Dinnah! Yes Phillip, lets eat Kraft Dinnah!

what about mämmi?

i dont think so, its more this

you can't fail at it

it tastes bad on its own but if you mix it up with some cream it becomes edible

Looks tasty desu, idk what its made of etc though

I don't think we are autistic over burgers, didn't they come from germany? We probably make the best burgers though but its not exactly a difficult food to make.

Is that literally shit?

Of course not, it has been fermented and sugared.

Burgers, barbecue, pie

French always trigger me in food related threads because you can be 100% sure that it will be nothing but circle jerking over their shitty dishes.

>m-muh haute cuisine l'art de cuisiner

You nibble at it

I can name many, but I'm tired of these question you guys keep making here. If you want to believe our cuisine is unoriginal, do it, but it just shows how insecure you are about your own.

None comes to mind, because we are not autistic fucks. Also practically having no food culture helps in this regard.

My Galician parents get super autistic when people talk about crepes, or they try crepes.

They go on and on saying that the French stole filloas from Galicians, and they don't know how to make it on stone properly.

Mainly rye and rye malts.

Maybe you don't know (not surprising) but there are specific food in each region of italy that are specific for that region only and they belive others in italy can't cook them. So the answer you're going to get depends from that italian is from.

Filloas are better than creppes.Specially if they are filled with cinnamon cream

PUPUSAS ARE ONLY SALVADORA, FUCK OFF HONDURAN PIRATE

>tfw o meu avó galego morreu hai 7 anos

We do tend to take mämmi seriously, but also laugh inside when we present it to foreigners to eat. The texture is exactly what it looks like, but as said bedore, it's delicious with some cream and sugar.

90% of German cheeseburgers left me triggered, never had a tolerable one from Italy.

what does it taste like? marmalade?

So, in short, you can't answer because there aren't any.

this

>in short
Tortellini, ragù and tagliatelle are from Bologna.
Pizza is from Naples.
Bagna càuda is piemontese.
Pasta with anchovy from sicilia.
And I got bored. Go on yourself with google.

uhh... it tastes a bit like raisins I guess? different though

Cheese, I guess

where can i buy it in america? no such thing at walmart. do you export it to the us?

Because I never eat a taco,what are the worse sins about it? Also what tacos would be better for a Spaniard without much acess to Mexican food (I don't find Maize tortillas).

God, I hate paella fascists and the food police in general.

You are FUCKING IGNORANT

Kek

E V E R Y T H I N G
V V
E E
R R
Y Y
T T
H H
I I
N N
G G

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice.
You are on Sup Forums, you should expect anyone to be autistic over anything.
Buen post.

Tacos, especially when they're ruined with cheese or sour cream

Depends on your race in all honesty

>White
>Barbecue

>Black
>Fried chicken

>Asian
>Whatever noodle dish is the main one from your family's country of origin

>Middle-eastern
>Maybe lamb

>Latino
>Everything

>ruined with cheese or sour cream

You have to go back

Hey America, if I went to the USA what would be my "race". No refugee.

You'd be white
Also sidenote: if you aren't a dick or an autist, simply talking to women will get them in your bed. We like french accents because prestige or something

Poutine.

Just kidding we have no culture, culinary or otherwise.

But I'm tanner than the average grandgrandson of Irish/Slavs in America, or, say, a guy from Copenhagen. If instead of saying I'm from France I said I'm Mexican (like one of those whiter Mexicans), then would I be white or Hispanic?

Are you tan or olive skinned? There's a difference
Anyway if you don't speak Spanish or even have a Hispanic accent you're not going to pass. Racial dynamics are hard to explain completely.

mamaliga cu malai

>fideua
>paella
You dumb frog.

Most people here are too stupid to know the difference.

Replublicucks will think he is Mexican because he is brown
Libtards will think he is Hispanic because he's not white.

Get out.

yes, but it varies wildly with region, I'll list the regions that are extremely autistic about certain food

feijoada (southeast / northeast)
pão de queijo (southeast)
pizza com frango inteiro (southeast)
churrasco (south)

Meh, food is for fat faggots.
Except for corn.
We eat corn and drink water only, like true amerindians.

No because my countrymen don't care about their own culture and prefer others.

>pizza com frango inteiro
u wot?

My dad makes cassoulet and it's as good as anything I've ever had in France désu

No coffee or hot chocolate like REAL NATIVES?

the renowned southeastern brazil specialty dish

so basically every european country

>amurica
>talk about Hamburg sandwich
>talk about Italian pizza pie
We never hand sushi

Certain ethnic groups in Israel used to have things that they took pride in (Ashkenazi chicken soup, Yemenite Jachnun, Morroccan "authentic" couscous and spicy fish, etc.), but honestly no one seems to care anymore. It's an immigrant state with one uniting ethnicity, after all.
Only ones who actually care are Russians, and that's because not all of them are actually "Israeli", in an essence.

Israelis as a collective usually only get triggered when it comes to Levantine food (Hummus, Falafel, Shawarma), but funny thing is not almost a single Jew can make good Hummus, etc. (and from what I understand from Arabs, most of them can't either. The actually good recipes are family secrets and whatnot).

Depends on what you mean by "very seriously", really. There are many foods that people have very strong opinions about but there isn't much [autistic screeching] about some sort of universal standard for that food - ie. people will argue about what they think the proper way to prepare one dish or another is but they're arguing that their way is better, not that the other person has deviated from the objectively correct way to prepare it.