How can American be proud of the leader Trump wit such small hands...

How can American be proud of the leader Trump wit such small hands. Is it embaress you to the rest of the world you vot for the small hands man?

>opposite opinion in my safespace

SHILL SHILL SHILL

Small hands are good for precise detail work. Like removing immigrants for instance. Gotta sign that orders nicely bro.

He wears a bulletproof vest everywhere because of lunatic violent monkey leftists, meaning he has to wear a suit jacket that is too big for him.
his hands are normal his jacket is too big for his arms.
leftists are the most childishly superficial morons, god how I loathe them.

very small. very small hands

I dont care if he has small hands, his tiny hands are working, doing what the american peoplw voted him to do.

Yeah.
>turning the world against you
That's really gonna fix the economy

world ain't got shit against US
grow some balls and make America great again faggot

I don't care, you're already probably living in poverty while trump is throwing truffles and lobster in the trash.

The greatest thing about americunts it the ability to manipulate the dumb fuck rednecks into thinking they're part of the middle class.

*people, learn proper grammar you stupid nigger.

You wouldn't be posting photoshops if it were actually true

Cry more you crybaby. Communism is dead. Even Chinks are ditching it.

Why are you so ashamed of your small hands Trump? You have all that money but you will never have big hands.

except it's not what the american people want given that he didn't win the popular vote. it's what billy bob in rural america wants.

how are you gonna make America great again if you can't properly speak/text in your "native tongue"?

The gooks will be the West rulers soon. They have work ethic and go out and achieve things. All Westerners can do is complain and expect the government to fix the problems of laziness and entitlement.

They're better to punch in the nuclear codes with, faggot. Get ready for the hellfire.

>2016
>Trump has just been elected president
>Republican majority senate and house have decided to name him king
>Now in the white house awaits his coronation
>Everyone in there to see this momentous occasion
>All leaders from Europe. Putin and Trump hug and all relations are fixed
>UKIP pledge allegiance to him
>Taliban leaders and ISIS leaders there, vow to end conflicts
>China decides to end communism
>Kim jong-Um steps down as supreme leader and opens up North Korea
>All sanctions on Cuba end
>Mexican cartels publicly burn all they drugs and start helping the homeless
>Australia fixes its seasons
>Colonies prepared for Mars within two years
>A world currency, the Trumpdollar, is announced
>Every god-fearing citizen of the world gets a free AR-15, all wars and crimes end due to armed citizenry
>Completely free market economies boom and poverty line disappear
>0% homelessness unemployment
>immigrants go home because everywhere is safe now
>Gypsies settle down and create Gypsiestan in the middle of Turkey, who allow it
>Kurds set up they own state to the applause of turkish, iraqi and syrian governments
>Coronation about to begin
>Trump walk on stage, waves, then walk right back off
>Huge 3 appears behind him
>"I'm pleased to announce the release of Half Life 3, to release in three days for free for everyone
>massive applause
>world peace

>trump is throwing truffles and lobster in the trash
Is that envy that I'm sensing? Maybe if you'd work hard enough as he is you could be achieving same things. Has hard work ever crossed your mind user?

You think we voted for him to make the world like us? What's his motto, cupcake? MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Yeah, that's what we wanted and that's what he's doing.

underrated thread

thank you for not making roll/YLYL

Fuck you're dumb, I'm saying he's living the life while you live in your trailer and worship a man who wouldn't touch you with a 20ft clown pole let alone sympathize with your obese redneck poverty.
>coal is the future of merica
Fucking dead shit

None of this changes the fact he has really small hands.

>I'm saying he's living the life
I don't see any problems with that. Do you?

>I'm saying he's living the life while you live in your trailer
Envy is sin.

k m8

your tears have already solved the california drought.

it's gonna be a great four years...

>WAHH WAAAHHH TRUMP DOESN'T WANT ME GIVE ANY OF HIS DOLLARS WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I GOTTA WORK FOR A LIVING WAAAAAAHH

Your an abilist, his tiny hands are stunning and brave.

Tears of laughter at how small his hands are.

This cunt really loves Trump, do you happen to also have the small hand disability?

It's ok he has huge nuclear arms.

Your average Drumpf supporter is in such deep denial they won't ever admit they're fucked even as the country slowly disintegrates around them.

You know what they say about gays with big nuclear arms
>very small hands... very small

you have to go back to Mejico, Pablo

He's a golfer with a very low handicap. I guess his hands work pretty well.

bye, bye, Juan

this is really weak kid.
better than this on the world stage.

sad little man.

aww. has to make thing up to support his anger.

I'm really sick of all these small hand sympathizers. Everyone knows you're not a real man unless you have big hands.

doesn't answer just keeps pretending.
found the twelve year old.

How do you feel about his small hands? Does it not make you embarrassed your leader has such small hands?

trying this hard.

His hands aren't even small, what you want him to walk around with Hulk hands everywhere

Fuck, smh Tbh fam

This guy is a real old fag everyone!!! Watch out or you're gonna get schooled.
>been here since 2008
>seen it all
>can identify 12 yo
>pedo

no you're still making things up to explain your anger.

six year old detected.

Look at the photo dickhead, his hands are tiny.
>case closed

>pedo detected
MODS!!!

always this one. the left really is retarded.

yawn

Yes... it must be hard work signing all those EO's with those tiny hands.

RACIST

haven't seen remarks like this since second grade.

sure kid.

I have more important things to worry about.
you would too if you were an adult.

wow you have a real imagination kid.
thinking calling me pedo will rattle me.
weak kid, real weak.

Why do you keep replying then? You really are disturbed by the small hands.

faggot

sure kid.

Is that cause that was the last year you went to school in cletous?

obviously

is that why you voted for the guy with the small hands? did it turn you on?

thanks kid

Trump supporters are pedos
>confirmed

C'mon Pedro at least try to learn English.

good to sleep please, forever if possible

He must have a tiny wang, i mean hand to dick ratio, you know what they say about small hands. and if the glove fits and it's a child sized glove

How did you know my name is Pedro?

Small hands make my dick look yuuuuuuge

sup troll, only amerinigger writes like you

So you're finally acknowledging that Trump has very small hands.

Good one m8, only took you 58 replies in a slow as fuck thread to come up with that one.

thought you could get me banned kid.

as soon as you acknowledge you suck cock.

fucking animal. you're worse than a nigger

it was a girl in a bikini.
you're the one who sees sex.
but I'm an animal

Whatever keeps you comfortable living your double life faggot. You fucking pedos are really fucking mentally fucked up.

implying. you're the ones who's fucked up kid.
so when you see a child you think of sex?
that's fucked up.

>Australia fixes its seasons
>Trumpdollar, is announced
Kek'd

but they are only upholding their second amendment rights and the ideals of the Founding fathers who wanted citizens to have the power to overthrow a tyrant... aren't they?

You have really rustled my jimmies OP

This needs to go down in the annals of chrons of the chons

well, if I was given a few hundred million in inheritance, and $850 million by the state of New York, and worked as hard as I do now, I would be richer than him because i am not a sleazebag shyster con artist

but if he had started off like me with no money and no college fund and no rich contacts, I am sure he would not be as well of as i am now, because he has never known what a hard days work is...

work hard enough - say that to a person on two jobs on minimum wage. fuck off you arrogant privileged republicunt.

well he is making America a great laughinstock, adn making America greatly hated and despised, and making America greatly unsafe... but I am not sure about Great.

how exactly? by stopping america being a world leader in tackling climate change? Or by allowing schizophrenics to buy guns?

truth

funny how the only reply the trump shills have is to say you are mexican.

truth hurts for them. But they will still be in denial, when in rags and starving. and watching Trump go past with his $2million a year tax break and his $4 billion death duties tax break and his income from all the foreign governments paying into his hotels and businesses abroad...

not that low...

and his golf course in Scotland is being eroded because of climate change - as he said on his planning permission application to allow him to destroy the beach and an area of special scientific interest...