Spics should be gassed

Claim :o

still here

Fag

claim

I wish i could watch someone fuck my waifu

:3

do you wish that was you?

I never understood the cuck fetish. I rage at the thought of a male dog mounting my bitches. It just doesn't do it for me.

Claim

Claiming

>dog fucking my bitches
whores fucking doggos sounds pretty hot desu i would love to watch yuno do that

sounds hot tbh but what does that have to do with me

What I mean is why would you want someone else to fuck your girl?

I know waifus are imaginary, but still. Why does the thought turn you on so much?

Still here

I like when women make me feel useless and i think of it as the high peak

Rumi-Chan is mine

Any RWBY fans here?

Blake_Belladona is mine.

Does anyone feel like their life is pointless and anything that you try to do is going to fail?

Yeah but i think about the future to cheer myself up.

Does it work?

Only watched the first 2 volumes or seasons or whatever they're called
How's the rest of it?

And a nyanpasu to all

Sometimes no, sometimes yes, music always helps with that though, fun music.

I'm sure someone does.

The latest is Good.... Great quality (Up to main stream anime standards.)

But the first season. (like most anime is the best.)
High action, cute girls and The weapons... OHh the weapons.

Yes

That's weird. Isn't a woman supposed to make her man feel meaningful? That's what my dogs do for me.

I think I'll sleep.

Sorry, well hope you feel better, who are you btw?

kyle
kike me kikelice

I'd rather not say

Good night or morning depending on your sleep cycle.

Sorry, well i hope you do well, i will pray for you, whoever you are.

Don't bother. Bye.

Please, i just want to help

can i have a (you)?

No you don't. People care for themselves not others. Now goodnight.

Really everything in that show is a gun. I'll have to watch the latest whenever I've got time but that probably won't be until the end of the semester. The girls were pretty good, too - I recall really liking Pyrrha's character.

Got you covered my dude

Good morning to you

Dont think like that, why do you think so many people try to help the homeless? or help animals? some people have good hearts.

?

カラミチーマス

Having a good heart only leads to pain and misery

Did you read any more?

every man has a fetish that other people will judge.

i like when women treat me like crap.

So they can feel better about themselves.

Not true, having a good heart gives you the chance to make friends! there may be some bad apples but one day a kind person may even fall for you and you can be happy.
Not all people do that because of that.

Oh, I forgot. I'll get to it sometime, maybe tonight. I've been waking up earlier for work so I was watching something simple, but it's the weekend now.

Either way I'm none of those things.

What do you mean? surely if you accept the kindness of others you can be much more happy.

A good heart gives you the opportunity to be exploited by others for your god nature.
As for people, I've given up on that, being as I don't deserve other people. Even my most recent one, given up
What do you do for work? And it's not really the end of the world, I think it would be cool to have someone to talk to about it though

maybe so, but if you are smart you can have a good heart, be happy, and avoid bad things, kinda like a kind grandmother.

No I don't want to rely on others. They always leave anyways.

It's unfortunate then, that I'm am idiot

>even the dog fucker doesn't understand cuckoldry

I guess you aren't completely mental. But you are damn close. Daaaaamn close.

You just have to look in the right place.
life is about learning, you can be smarter.

Not worth it, when I'll probably kill myself in a few years anyway

Post images

I'm working as a receptionist. Not too complicated.

Backtracking right now to recap where I'm at, then I'll probably smash through 20 chapters.

Don't do that please, there are many things to live for, you just gotta try harder.

Tomoko
Hello!

That place isn't real.

No thanks, it's anonymous for a reason
I tried hard for 10 years

Just for the record, I am probably NOT the Tomoko claimer that you talk to.

Those 20 will become another 20 if you get as excited at that part as I did. I read 40 in two days, versus 60 in a few months

It sure is calm today.
So, anyone doing anything fun in the weekend?

Shame.
How are you though?

I claim the Guildmarm

It is, you need to look in the right place.
life is rough but there is always someone out there that could love you one day.

I don't have the time, or motivation to sift through 7 billion people

I've looked. I don't fit with other people. If I was to just vanish it wouldn't matter too much to anyone.

Ok I guess.

A little annoyed because WataMote chapter 110 was released yesterday, but the translating group is having some issues and they won't have their translation out till either later tonight or tomorrow.

Luckily, it's the weekend so I don't have class for three days, but I have quite a bit of homework to do and I need to read a few chapters to catch up with my stats class.

Yourself?

Looks for someone who likes the same things you do then talk with them, sites like that exist y'know.
Well it matters to me and i would rather you not

Not worth it. I'm better off alone anyway, lies damage to be done

You don't even know who I am.

Louise?

Not judging in a bad way. I just don't get it that's all. Maybe I'm the jealous type? My dogs are certainly jealous so it wouldn't surprise me if they made me that way too.

Same here dude. I only live for my dogs now. People are a total afterthought. They only benefit themselves at your expense. And sometimes even when they don't benefit, they still do everything they can to screw you over.

Sad world. Ultimately forgettable. Just live for you. Not others.

On the bright side, WataMote is still going so you have fresh new waifu-y content to look forward to!

I'm doing well. A liiittle sketched about someone I'm meeting tomorrow, but this is why pepper spray and knives were invented.

what

That ain't true, someone out there may feel the same and might be your match.
It is in my faith to help others.
nein.

I don't think two people who don't open up and hate themselves would be a very good match

You really shouldn't buy drugs from someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. A good drug dealer doesn't need intimidation or force. A good drug dealer uses his prices and product to talk for him.

If it's a "date" then you may be looking in the wrong direction, especially if you need both mace and a knife. You trying to fuck a thug for free drugs or something?

Perhaps, but if you have a lot in common good things can happen!

There's no point. If anything this talking makes me feel worse.

Now this is Podracing.

I have a med card, I'm not buying drugs.
It's..not a date either. I'm just meeting an internet friend. A healthy degree of caution is safe.

Pretty sure those two things alone are enough to make any common ground pointless
These memes need to stop

Are you meeting the psycho stalker

Just like your life.

And it's waifu claiming for a reason. As much as it seems like one, this isn't just a general discussion thread. If you're not here to claim a waifu, take it elsewhere.

Hello there Louise, how's your... afternoon, maybe? I don't know exactly what time zone you occupy.

>meeting an internet friend
Well, that does make sense. Be sure to go somewhere public and all that.

Agreed
Except, I already have

I'm sorry, but there is a point, you have a bright future ahead of you!
Not so true, even so, there are other types that would love to get along and be with you.

I may be a bit slow, but i'm not suicidal.
5:44 AM reporting in
I'm doing pretty well right now, how about you?
'Course, we're meeting in a large mall, and a friend of mine lives in the area and will be expecting me by a certain time.

My first waifu and still waifu

(X) to doubt

You may have doubt but if you try harder and think positive your dreams can come true.

They spout the same thing everywhere but I never feel it. Nothing I've felt has made me think this is worth going through

So are you gay? Are they? Is this literally a first date? First dates are interviews, you know.

Actually, now that I think about it, there was a Griffith claimer about a year ago who went on a date with an abusive boyfriend and they went to call of their relationship. We never heard from them again.

Perhaps you need to search for those good feelings then, it seems you reject them.

Well, suit yourself then.

2early4me
Coming on 9 in the morning here - so you're in Cali, maybe?