I cant say nigger because of the color of my skin

i cant say nigger because of the color of my skin
for this and many other reasons e.g. i cant call a fat person fat even if they ask me if they are fat, have made me just not talk to people anymore and this basement is my world now

cant last forever though, so
how the fuck do u deal with these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/sa-cities-among-worlds-most-dangerous-1977468
702.co.za/articles/846/50-most-violent-cities-on-earth-joburg-isn-t-there-3-other-sa-cities-are
youtube.com/watch?v=ceS_jkKjIgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pretty easy, just be not autistic.

but all of them are autistic

whats so important about the word nigger anyways .... why use it ... if it is to show the world your a rasist than why care ....only people that get pissed off are people you dont want around you anyways.

if it is just for the word nigger..... why not invent a new word... how long can it take for people to "hate"a word we used to call them "Taderak"

how hard can it be to not say a word... just cose all the hassle around it is not worth it.

now let me tell you a little secret ... its not how people see you ... its how you want people to see you...if using that 1 word is the diff between mopping the floor and telling someone to mop them ( and it will ) why not just pretend to be "normal"

im not racist, i just wanna say it cuz i hear it in music alot

also dodging the issue

This guy gets it.

Society is not about pleasing people. It's about pretending to please people.

I'm disgusted by fatties. Their lack of self-control is repulsing. Yet I don't call people fat because if I pretend to be nice, they pretend to be nice back at me. Everyone wins.

OP here, misunderstood OP
black people want no racism but make a word you can only say if you are a certain race

people want honesty but if a fat girl asks me if im fat and I say shes fat, she can sue me

lying to the world so i can do what i want is fine by me, theres just so many contraditions

big, fat, system wide contradictions, and as a programmer that gives me an itch

>People want honesty
This is false and you know it. Only those with really high self-esteem can take honesty.

Not having any real data on it but i'd wager less than 1% of people have enough self-esteem for real, brutal honesty.

I know I don't.

so we are just fucked and have to lie every second

ok, where do i meet people i dont have to lie to and make friends and get laid

People think you have to "deal" with them. Not really. You do what any successful and goal oriented person does, you acknowledge they're inferior and let them put themselves in turmoil while you do your thing.

thanks

while im at it, I live in south africa and im moving since this will all crash in about 5 years max

where can I do what i want?
thinking Iceland

Try Roodepoort.

johburg is a dead city full of dust and brown grass
ill stick to cape town till i move

How the fires in Paarl and Somerset West?

You need to check your thin privilege!

ive been to johburg, and by the sound of it so have u
why defend it?
we've seen the police with machine guns and military vehicles that somehow still are not enough to stop people from hijacking ur car if u stop at a red light

cape town sucks too, but holy shit its better that joburg

Think again if you believe Cape Town is safer than Joburg.

iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/sa-cities-among-worlds-most-dangerous-1977468

ive been mugged twice in cape town and i would still sleep on its streets than spend a day in johburg

that article is bullshit and personal experience says so

Look: The Joburg / Cape Town pissing competition aside, I would still recommend Roodepoort as a place where white people can still call niggers niggers (but only in the company of other white people).

If you don't like Jo'burg, why not Albertinia, Stilbaai, Mosselbaai on the Garden Route? These are still Afrikaner strongholds .

Nah, nah!

702.co.za/articles/846/50-most-violent-cities-on-earth-joburg-isn-t-there-3-other-sa-cities-are

just stay in your basement you autist

So you give people the silent treatment, you ignorant fuck? Do you LIKE making fun of the mute?

Just call fatties fat. Not saying nigger is fair enough it's not their fault god rolled them in shit before he gave them life, but fat fucks can fuck off. Your fault you're a fat cunt no one else's.

black people want no racism but make a word you can only say if you are a certain race

errr no have not make

people want honesty but if a fat girl asks me if im fat and I say shes fat, she can sue me

what ?

all i can offer is fuck the world and say what you like . I say nigger in front of black people because im not being offensive if i were to use it which is, lets face it , next to never

As for fat once again say what you fuckin like , you live once , who cares if someone gets offended , it means nothing whatsoever , get a fuckin grasp

youtube.com/watch?v=ceS_jkKjIgo