He'll never be elected!

>He'll never be elected!
>Gets elected.
>Ok, b-but the Electoral College will vote against him!
>Gets inaugurated.
>O-o-ok. B-b-ut he'll never build a wall!

>Wall already being fast-tracked.

Kek

Feeling fucking stupid yet, liberals?

Ahead of Schedule and Under Budget: Army Engineers Begin Work on Trump's Border Wall

conservativedailypost.com/ahead-schedule-budget-army-engineers-begin-work-trumps-border-wall/

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativedailypost.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're just going to keep shilling that conservativedailypost article?

You are one ugly mf. Nice selfie though.

Not only is he doing what he said he would he also got a bunch of lazy fucks out of the house for the first time in 10 years go Trump keep up the good work

>Doing what he said he would

Pretty much, yeah. Can't see how anyone would argue against that at this point?

Best President, EVER!

>he keeps posting same article
>"ill point this out to make it seem wrong xDddd"
>actually does nothing to prove it wrong

>They recently spoke with representatives from the Army Corps of Engineers and the Interior Department, ordering a study to see what kind of walls are recommended, how many miles we need to cover, and what the costs are projected to be.
Ah, I see. That's alt-facts for "work has begun"

I just think it's funny that putin fucked your democracy. Long live putin!

Are you saying you normally just build walls before first planning, surveying, and calculating the numbers?

I bet your engineering is stellar.

kek

What kind of manual labor job do you have? I don't consider desk work real work either. It's okay! We can be proud of our GEDs.

No, as an engineer I'm just commenting that it was phased as "work has begun" rather than the more realistic "planning has begun".

The language is chosen to give the impression that ground is being broken - the planning can be done and nothing may yet emerge. Typical politician's spin

>Typical politician's spin
Trump isn't a politician

(cont) and you also just have to look at the pictures in the article - all feature construction workers. Yes, I know you can't easily depict the planning process in a photograph, but showing construction workers with walls in the background is chosen to give an impression that the wall is actually being erected. Spin - the exact same thing he said he was against.

Oh, wait....it's "alternative facts", not spin.

>politician
>a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of an elected office.
I think POTUS qualifies as a politician, don't you?

>Spin - the exact same thing he said he was against.
He never said that. Talk about, spin!!!!!

>liberals reaching this hard

fuckin kek

Yes he did, on the campaign trail. he was telling the audience that he'd put America first, always work for them if elected, would always tell the truth and never spin the facts like Hilary does

Usually it does, although, not this time around. 8 years of no politician in the White House. God bless us all.

That's all liberals do.. reach. Reach around, etc

>Claims that work has started on the wall
>uses articles with pictures of construction work in progress
>claims liberal reaching when called on the facts
alt-truth right there

Let me know when your definition of a politician makes it into the dictionary

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....
If' it's elected to POTUS and makes political decisions.....

I said the wall was being fast-tracked.

If you're referring to the words "begin work" in my post, it's literally the name of the article you immense idiot.

Stay salty faggot.

I was unaware that the wall construction had begun.

I guess that's because it hasn't

>conservativedailypost.com
sure comrade

lol

Trump inauguration: 250,000
trump protest: 500,000

>don't you?
NO

He is not a true Scotsman either

Who's going to pay for all his shit?

Yours and my children for generations to come.
Stupid is what stupid does.

We pay 100 times more for obamacare subsidies in a year, and you're worried about a 15 billion dollar wall?

Fuckin kek

Mexico is paying...

The inauguration for Trump had the highest turn out for any inauguration. Period. There were so many people there they just couldn't fit them all into frame.

>Murica great again

Every Trump's post seems like OP is masturbating while writing it

Why would they? Explain how they are going to be forced to pay for something they don't want in the first place?

News flash: you and other tax players will pay for it. Trump wouldn't even throw in a dime, but then again, he doesn't pay taxes anyway.

>uses article to back his claim.
>people call out the stupidity of the article
>yeah but the article said it, not me

Maybe you should have chosen a better article...

>Period
This word make me right.

And who's fault was it?
Ah yeah, republicans digging their heels when the real ACA was being implemented by Obama. Obama made the concessions to pass ACA only after his 'single payer' was chopped into what it is now. Republicans were in the Insurance Companies' and Hospital associations' pockets because single payer means the government sets limits on everything they do, which is bad for business.
And how do you discredit ACA? High prices and brainwashing for people who call the ACA Obamacare, which is the same thing.

You wil pay for it since your Corona beer will cost more.

well, since the majority of illegal immigrants come here by plane, it's going to have to be a very tall wall

I dont understand how anyone can care this much.

Righties: are you really THAT happy that your candidate won? Whoopdeedoo you got someone you dont personally know into a new home so that they can now act autonomously without your consent. Trump doesnt know you, trump doesnt care about you and likely would not give you a second glance in public. You're like those sports fans who watch their team win and then go "WE did it! WE won! WE'RE the best!" And become super cunty. Bitch, WE didnt do anything, THEY did it all. Trump is not acting for you, he's acting for himself. You are still living your shitty life and browsing Sup Forums to get your kicks, which is frankly sad.

And lefties: your beaten and bleeding vagina of a candidate lost, alright? Fucking deal with it like normal human beings you cunts. Stop reverting to animals and running around the streets. You're like a bunch of fucking children throwing a temper tantrum because Jimmy ate the last crayon.

All of you are fucking degenerate cunts that care way too much about the powers that be in your country, like you have any real control over it.

>inb4 kek (you still say kek? Grow up you cataclysmic nonce)

u voted for an anti-vaxxer. he literally believes vaccines cause autism, hence, by definition, is a non-believer in science. feeling stupid yet, republicans?

go back to twitter donald

>All of you are fucking degenerate cunts
>Grow up you cataclysmic nonce
>one of the longest posts in thread

Who's caring too much again?

Hillary wanted the same as obama so glad that bitch didn't get it

Is this who you really wanted to be your president

>pumping mercury in babys is surely healthy and doesnt just help the jew to destroy whites

These threads pop up every day and i'm so tired of them. Someone needs to tell you cockgobblers how pathetic you all are.

>inb4 "pathetic"? You posted the longest thing on this board

Nigger i didnt say i wasnt a degenerate cunt myself ffs im browsing Sup Forums but that doesnt dissuade my argument that you're all fucking cunts

They will either pay for the wall directly or indirectly. If they choose not to pay directly, Trump will impose :

>Trade tariffs
>Cancelled visas
>Increased visa fees

>500k protesters vs 60m who voted for him

does anyone else spontaneously laugh when they see a car go by with a Hillary (or Bernie) bumpersticker on it now?

Nigger, republicans had nothing to do with 20 million+ people the taxpayers are now paying MORE in premiums and the government is paying MORE in subsidies to pay for a product they can't afford/don't want to work to pay for themselves.

Girls and boys Mr. Trump.

kekd

>MFW people in this thread using the word liberal profusely but would not be able to give a definition if asked to

wow never saw this one a million times on facebook already

Nah man I was just fucking with you since I have nothing better to do. I know we are all lost souls here, don't worry.

>doesn't believe in 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000% of science

>clearly a non-believer in Science

No, but I'm sure you will when you re-read your post and realize what a enormous ass you just made out of yourself.

fb faggot

>I have not seen any protest so there must have been none

Except it's a shark, not a duck like the last 30 years..

wow i couldn't give a flying fuck if you've seen it before because chances are most everyone has and it was an on topic post posted for shits and giggles and by the way this thread was not made for your personal gratification you overreaching fuckhat.

no

grab them by the pussy

You've gotta pay for the war in Iraq and formation of ISIS and general ruination of the middle East first.

Albeit by 1st gen sons of refugees or large scale terror attacks. A wall being built is the last thing republicans and democrats have to worry about.

Anyway keep arguing like the cavemen you are. You stupid yank fucks deserve every bad decision in the last 16 years coming to you.

Checked

You are blind with ignorance.

Somebody better let the hillary supporters know the race is over and they lost so accept it stop being whiny little bitches

It's been explained many times. Not sure how you don't understand how they will pay. There are many of multiple ways that the money will come from them. Or not go to them. You see, economics. Cancelling illegals western union will bring back 35billion annually. Math is funny for Democrats.

Why is this article the only source for this claim?