Tfw you realize after all this time that it's democrats and liberals that are the real fascists

>tfw you realize after all this time that it's democrats and liberals that are the real fascists

Basic Tenets of Fascism:

>"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong.

Democrats: You don't want to sell a cake to a gay couple because of your religion? We're going to tell you you have to or close your business.

Democrats: You don't want to perform gay marriage in your church because your religious beliefs don't agree with it? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/church.

Democrats: Don't want to pay for contraception/abortions for your employees because your deeply-held religious beliefs disagree with the murder of unborn children? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/charity.

>"Everything in the state". The Government is supreme.
Democrats: Bigger government, more control of individual lives, more taxation. We can spend your money better than you can.

Democrats: Don't want/need to buy this product? We'll force you to buy it or we'll penalize you a few hundred/thousand dollars every year until you do.

Republicans: Smaller government, states rights, less taxation.

How do you explain this, lefties? Why do you use the label "fascist" to slander republicans when it seems it lines up more with your own ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums

How does that explain it?

/random/

/xyz/

just realizing this now...

Search Results
fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/
noun
noun: fascism; noun: Fascism; plural noun: Fascisms

an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

Pretty sure it doesn't have to be right wing. Especially considering that the democrats encompass nearly every single tenet of fascism. That's like saying a basketball sneaker can never be a shoe. You can SAY it will never be a shoe but every characteristic about it (laces, soles, etc) says it most definitely is a shoe.

keywords are authoritarian and nationalistic....

That was the most retarded analogy I've ever heard in my life

With a comparison like that, I can already tell you never finished High School. How's that job at McDonald's going, buddy?

don't resort to insults, it won't help convince anyone....

Demand-side economics vs Supply-side.

Supply siders are the fucking retards who still believe in economic fantasy that has been disproven over the course of the last 90+ years.

Everything comes down to the economy. Nothing else matters.

Fight the social order? Why exactly? What's wrong with it?

>someones parent is on Sup Forums

This thread is interesting.
It's written in a way that makes you wonder if OP actually thinks himself intelligent.

Are you american?

kek

Oh, personal attacks. Didn't expect those at all.

I still haven't got a legit answer yet.

If the democratic party contains all the basic tenets of fascism, isn't it, by definition fascist? Or are you arguing it can never been simply because it says "right-wing"?

Oops. user hit a nerve there with that highschool comment.

see

Churches/Pastors aren't obligated to wed gay couples, or straight couples, if they don't want to. Moreover, the only reason a church would be "shut down" is if their congregation no longer was able to support it or if it was breaking some kind of law(s) on an institutional level. Businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone they want, but they can't specifically discriminate against a group of people based on things such as race, orientation, etc. You should do some research, you can find a lot of this in the Bill of Rights.

The people (all of us) also have a right to protest a business or a church if they want to, that's freedom of speech, something I'd think you'd be interested in maintaining considering you're currently expressing your own opinion. Again, all in the Bill of Rights.

And before you go on calling me a libtard or cuck or whatever, I'm as conservative as it gets.

No, I don't think myself intelligent. Just looking for thoughts on a recent observation.

The democratic liberal POV isn't authoritarian or nationalistic.

IIT: OP just learned about the horshoe theory and thinks they are genious.

>We can spend your money better than you can.

Considering how much in debt many Americans are, they probably do.

Well, it's a lot more than that, but a lot of us are here waiting to see if Trump really does bring less government to the internet. From my point of view any change has been minor so far, but it's too soon to call. If he does, he will probably last 8 years, possibly with another Republican run after. If he doesn't, then he'll probably be gone in 4 years.

because anyone identifying themselves with a label in the first place, is just part of the group "politics"

Us actual human beings are trying to work enough to afford the food it takes to keep ourselves from having psychological breakdowns.

Misconstruing a few ways in which people's bigoted choices had negative repercussions isn't equating the democratic party to a fascist party.

You haven't got a legit answer yet because I didn't say I disagree with you. I just said your analogy is retarded. Because it is.

>religious businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone they want

>but they can't specifically discriminate due to closely-held religious beliefs

How is that not infringing on the freedom of religion? For someone who cited the Bill of Rights twice, you conveniently left that one out.

actually a good analogy and anyone who cant see the point of it is pic related

Alright, I'll bait. Let's say I have a church, and I refuse to perform the rite of matrimony to a gay couple. Isn't there any other churches in the state or legal departments where the gay couple can marry? Or have I closed down ALL churches in the state and replace them with my own version of the church?

Nothing's being misconstrued. And you can't just call everyone who disagrees with you a bigot. Not how the real world works, sorry.

The fact that you have an anime picture saved on your computer/phone invalidates everything about you.

truth

Hey thanks bud, I didn't think it was half bad either :^)

Freedom of religion means to be free to believe any religion you want, without the state imposing a religion on you.

It does not mean your religious beliefs allow you to ignore laws, such as anti-discrimination laws.

Last time I checked, "thou shalt not sell cakes to the gays" wasn't in the bible anyway...

I can call anyone who falls under this definition:
Search Results
big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

a bigot.

not providing services because of your intolerance of my life choices is textbook bigotry.

but a sneaker will never keep you warm, or let you walk 6 miles without developing cankers on your feet

and at the same time, a shoe might split if you jumped as high as you could in one

You should have just stuck with the duck test instead of using that insanely retarded shoe analogy.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Instead you chose to compare and contrast the human intellect and nuanced political belief systems it holds to a basketball sneaker..... fucking seriously.

>Republicans: Smaller government

That's not what Trump stands for

>states rights

If you decrease the power of the federal government doesn't that mean you increase the power of the state government, there-by creating a bigger government?

>less taxation

Because that precious military equipment will be donated to by defense contractors in the future. Also teachers work for free and roads and bridges magically maintain themselves.

>using the term alt-right unironically

>opinion discarded

ooh, nice argument
you jsut proved my point
also you are gonna attack my grammar next

As far as I'm aware, churches aren't obligated to perform ceremonies against their doctrine.

There's a difference between being a simple minded business man who refuses to sell cakes to a gay couple, and shutting down ALL bakery stores to replace them with my version.

One is being a retarded, not very good business man, the other is fascism.

sounds like you can't understand analogies

the intellect wasn't compared, the stature was. It helped us understand what the poster knew about "thoughtforms" or "ness"

he was describing "shoe-ness" and you're describing "duck-ness" which mallards posses, and are not ducks

>>using the term alt-right unironically

Guess we found the alt-right fag. Why don't you tell us about "cultural marxism"? Actually a term the alt-right invented. Don't forget to drop the word "cuck" a few times.

What's your favorite episode of My Little Pony?

i always make analogies similar to that and my retard friends always get caught up in the little details of it and fail to see the bigger picture/point

Not the guy you're arguing with but I think it has something to do with the fact that the first amendment grants you t he right to belong to whichever religion you choose, not to enforce the tenets of that religion.

e.g. A jewish doctor can't force circumcision on someone just because it's part of his religious beliefs, and I can't sacrifice children to my canaanite gods just because I believe it will keep my young forever.

There are limits to what you are allowed to do in the name of your religion, and as a society it's clearly been decided that you're not allowed to operate a business that can refuse people things on the basis of religion.

The same can be applied to any moral high ground people think they have. Let's say abortion is legal, but I'm a good christian doctor who refuses to perform an abortion. Am I imposing my set of believes into the laws of the state, this banning abortion, or am I simply refusing because of my believes?

>If you decrease the power of the federal government, doesn't that mean you increase state government, thus creating a bigger government?

No. It's a neutral equation. You can have 100% of government. If 80% is federal, 20% is then state. If you give the States 40% then the federal naturally drops to 60%. It's about who makes the same decisions for their community.

Who said anything about shutting down all bakery stores?

That is the biggest strawman I've ever heard.

What the FUCK are you talking about? What religion has been forced to close their doors? Zero. If anything the only religion under fire from the government is absolutely Islam....by Republicans.

you mean you manipulate your less educated friends into believing your incorrect opinions?

At what point did I imply I was alt-right? I didn't. Liberals just label everything and now it's gone to making tiers of labels until they just look retarded. All it does is show they don't have many (if any) logical positions.

>reaching for straws this hard
i don't watch mlp faggot

Do you have reading comprehension problems? I used that analogy to express what the difference is between a believe and a fascist state. But since you've probably never lived in a fascist state, and don't have care enough to know what one is, you are being retarded.

That's the same as tacobell putting tomatoes on my taco even though I asked them not to

do your damned job

Just anime then, ok never mind you're definitely normal.

Is not your intolerance of my intolerance intolerance?
You're a bigot, too.

user, I'll be absolutely honest with you. I'm at work and i find this amusing. However, I have no intention of wasting my time trying to argue with you.
The problem isn't even with the understanding of fascism, but we hit bumps with basic stuff like arguing that the effort to guarantee basic human rights to certain groups (like the right to be treated equally and not be discriminated against) is a characteristic of fascism, because it doesn't allow people to do what they want.
You don't seem to understand the concept of freedom of religion. Should islamists be allowed to apply their religious beliefs over others? In which situations? Where do you draw the line? physical action?

You are comparing abortion to a taco? Jesus Christ, what are you, 15?

You look familiar.State your name

yes, i manipulate my less educated friends into not getting my point across to believing my correct opinions

You don't have to perform the abortion, and as long as you don't interfere with her seeking one from another doctor who doesn't have that moral conflict.

Abortion is a topic though that is very different; I appreciate that in many pro-lifer's view, abortion is murder, and saying 'it's just cells' is meaningless - I mean, we are all 'just cells', really.
Whilst I am pro-choice for pragmatic reasons, I do sympathise with the pro-life view somewhat - except the very few who, say, murder doctors or blow up abortion clinics like THAT is somehow pro-life.

in right-wing fascism there is
>nothing against the nation, therefore against the state representing it
in left-wing fascism
>nothing against the society, therefore against the state representing it

only difference is the key both sides connect with. right wing uses ethnicity and culture, left wing position in working class

but refusing to sell cake is a perfect example of beeing a bigot.
It is discrimination against gays, for whiever reason (most likely a very oportunistic and selective interpretation of the bible)

Freedom of Religion is a person's ability to choose what and how to believe and practice, not what a person can and can't allow others to do. For example, many religions have at one point practiced forms of sacrifice (Christianity, Islam, etc.). If my religion called for me to sacrifice a non-believer or a non-believer's property (sheep/goat), should my right to practice my religion outweigh the other's? Keep in mind I'm not advocating or even comparing sacrifice to say, access to birth control, I'm just offering up a scenario in which my right to practice infringes on someone else's rights.

A business can refuse service, but what they can't do is use their religious beliefs as a basis to discriminate against a group of people because it then infringes on the same right they're utilizing.

You're not coming to my business asking for a service. If you did, unless you broke the law in some way, I'd serve you and move on with my day even if I thought your hat looked stupid.

ITT OP asks for counter arguments, then refuses to engage in coherent banter.

>You don't have to perform the abortion, and as long as you don't interfere with her seeking one from another doctor who doesn't have that moral conflict.

Exactly. It's a simple as that. To have the possibility of choosing what, who and when means to NOT live in a fascist state.

I am comparing someone refusing to perform how they are expected to at work, to someone refusing to perform how they are expected to at work.

if you believe the abortion and the taco are what I was comparing, maybe you are intellectually 15

>talking shit to people on the internet because you can't come up with a good counter argument

Just so you know, you're on an image board that was created for anime fans. YOU are the odd one out here.

So... Liberals aren't fascist? I don't understand your point.

I don't mean any disrespect, but your use of language (using 'believe' instead of 'belief', eg) suggests it's not your first language - your analogy just might be lost in translation a little.

>Democrats: You don't want to sell a cake to a gay couple because of your religion? We're going to tell you you have to or close your business.

Maybe you'd understand better if they refused to sell cake to anyone who faps to 2D?

>You don't want to perform gay marriage in your church because your religious beliefs don't agree with it? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/church.

Blatantly untrue, give an example

>contraception/abortion

Because this hasnt worked out everywhere else in the world? This is one area where America is on par with African nations.

>We can spend your money better than you can

This is every political party plus our taxes haven't exactly gone down

Post this again when taxes are down you cuck

> say nothing against the state
>Democrats
>he shills Trump on his free time

>tfw you realize after all this time that republicans are all a bunch of pussies who talk shit and can't back it up.

>However, I have no intention of wasting my time trying to argue with you.
But let me just make this claim or two
>The problem isn't even with the understanding of fascism, but we hit bumps with basic stuff like arguing that the effort to guarantee basic human rights to certain groups (like the right to be treated equally and not be discriminated against) is a characteristic of fascism, because it doesn't allow people to do what they want.
>You don't seem to understand the concept of freedom of religion. Should islamists be allowed to apply their religious beliefs over others? In which situations? Where do you draw the line? physical action?
You don't seem to understand basic logic or the meaning of the words you're using.
Good luck with your retardation.
>not with whom you were originally conversing, just amazed and had to stop scrolling
>inb4 you respond
I really don't care.
(this is the sentiment you should have ended upon in your post)

holy shit this is just as bad as that guy who thought shoes and human intellect were the things being compared

By referring to me as a normal person and non-anime faggot you have not hurt my feelings.

Jerk off to more furries, you can't.

Don't forget this guy lads, dude is liberal as shit. Also just a reminder, It's ok to punch women in the face if you're against Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk

>Man owns a business, building, built, operated and maintained by himself

>Customer comes into said business
>Customer tells business owner what they can and can't do because "muh oppression"

wut?

You seem to be quite stupid, buddy, to be quite honest, and don't even seem to grasp the difference between fast food and a medical or surgical treatment.

orrrrrrr he made a typo or had his phone autocorrect?

You were just born 70 years too late, faggot.

Have you ever considered the fact that making a profit from an individual whose lifestyle your religious views conflict with could be perceived by some as accepting and even condoning said lifestyle? That could be bad for plenty of people.

I never said you were normal. Since when is it normal to go online and derail political discussions by making fun of people for liking anime? I don't even particularly like anime, just sayin' look where you fucking are. Do you go to abortion clinics and make fun of whores too?

I've been responding to most every post

Straw man and virtue signaling. These are the fallacies of a low witted argument.

No but if I wanted to I'd have plenty of time to do so because I wouldn't be jerking off to cartoons.

do this one

Have you ever considered that if you live in a society it doesn't matter what you accept or condone and that if you don't like it you can go live in the woods an fuck yourself?

The age old argument that if you don't tolerate my intolerance you are intolerant too.
The intent to guarantee rights to others does not equals the intent to deny those rights.
How can you not understand that?

Better than jerking off to your own self-righteousness I guess

Describe how that would work. Set the scene for me.

I can't see the difference between all of the Christians in this country demanding to be allowed to force their beliefs on everyone and the Sunni and Shiite govts in the middle east that do the same thing...

If you don't want to sell to someone because they're rude, or smelly, or annoying, or any other reason, that's fine.

The problem is when you refuse based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc, is discrimination.

The thing is, the man didn't completely 'build and maintain' the business by himself. Police and courts, merely by existing, significantly reduce loss, and security costs.
Can you imagine if he had to hire security to protect his stock from armed robbers who had no law to fear?
Or, even worse, someone richer who has hired more guys with bigger guns?

That's just one example, but the fact is that the very society itself allows for the man to have the opportunity to start a business.

And as much as he benefits from the existence of government, law, police, and courts (plus sewerage, roads, and much more HE didn't build), he sometimes has to bite the lemon about HIS obligations to society.

Or he can move his business to lawless Namibia or somewhere. Discriminate freely.