Guys this is a serious thread

guys this is a serious thread
I have the choice to fuck pic related. I have fucked her before, 2 years ago. She's a bad spoken chubby bbw enourmous ass guetto whore (almost my fetish in person) from my town, her empty house is 5 minutes late from mine. She likes anal and swallow it until the last drop. She casually talked to me yesterday and ask me to go her house to hardcore fuck her pussy, but, GUYS, I have girlfriend.
What should I do?

Fuck her and send us photos of those big ass titties

I wouldn't think twice...Do what you gotta do

Just do it OP, if you don't you'll regret it. Like all the cool kids in 2011 said '#YOLO'.

stop shitposting on Sup Forums obviously

faggot

just fuck your gf...?? No consequences compared to getting an sti from somebody who has probably fuckd 500 other guys

But she's so goddamn filthy hot. If I rationally think about the issue the conclusion it's that I should say goodbye because I trully love my gf. But my dick is so confused.

do it just don't get caught , also more i need more!!!

Thats why you have a fucking BRAIN .. Calculate the chances .. If you really ''love'' your gf dont do it , if you are like ''Eh, i love her but i dont mind losing her , i can gamble on her'' than go for it user she looks hot ..

ITS A TRAP! DON'T DO IT.

what if your girl talked to her? What if she has the aids? What if she's baby hungry, steals your cum to freeze into a popsicle and shove it up her snatch to rope you into fatherhood?

>too many concerns

>
>But she's so goddamn filthy hot. If I rationally think about the issue the conclusion it's that I should say goodbye because I trully love my gf. But my dick is so confused.

Yeah she looks dirty hot man tough, because I want to slam that chick right now. What's your GF like ?

OP, 2 years ago I'd tell you to go and fuck her, you only live once.

But "you only live once" also applies to try not to lose your girlfriend if you really love her

Think wisely

Do you think the girlfriend has long-term prospects? Or is she just convenient for now?

If she's a long-term prospect, don't do it. Cheating with a long-term prospect is only worth it for a 10, or a serious fantasy you've never fulfilled before.

If it's just a casual girlfriend then go for it.

I really feel like shit only for thinking about it. But later I remember her glorious pink asshole being ribbed and fucked and I lose my shit. It's a serious proof of love to avoid fucking this bitch.

Fap. It's your horny brain tricking you into thinking it's going to be great because that's how evolution made us to be. After fapping you will probably not even feel like it any more. It's probably not going to be half as good as you imagine and you'll have a bad conscience afterwards. I used to cheat a lot on my ex-girlfriend and I still regret it. Also you will eventually get caught. The only way to not get caught cheating is with hookers.

That's the real problem bro I have fapped 3 times and I'm still thinking her ass in move, her squirt, her pussy flatulences while I creampie her asshole. She usually slaps her clito and all this shit. She's fucking garbage compared with my gf. If it existed a Whore University she would be cum laude, you know.

You're talking yourself into it OP, just do it man.

Damn trips
I think I'm gonna do it

DO it fuck her now. Worry about the rest later

Can someone post the "there will be consequencees" webm?

Fuck her then go fuck yo gf send pics of both

She's so ridiculously cumbag pussy
I'm gonna do it, but I will imagine that I'm fucking an animal or something subhuman like that
That will solve my bad conscience

>"fucking an animal"
>"something subhuman"
>zoophilia
Wouldn't that make it worse?

Not for me

You got any pussy shots?
Also, do it just don't take photos and think of a nice excuse for your absence for the time you're enjoying this cumslut just in case.

Show us your girlfriend

This

You'll hate yourself, It's not worth it.

Send nudes of ur gf

did she ring you and say "WHATDUP YOUTUBE YOUTUUUUUBE!"

Don't listen to this faggot OP.
Do it. Fuck the living shit out of her pink tight bootyhole.

>but shes so goddamn filthy hot.

no she fucking isnt hahaha

Oh well just another OP making a retarded decision because somewhere during his mom's pregnancy he managed to get his brain replaced by his balls

If you do, don't forget to record pics and vids.

this this

Sorry but I'm not fucking crazy

I don't understand this reference

This can only work if I consider her some kind of retarded or subhuman species, like fucking a dog or a priest. I think I can do it
The choice is almost done

any nudes of this girl or what?

Very underrated post

She represents other of my fetishes
Being proudly BLACKED
She must already have black semen inside her organism

Fuck dat Kayla Heffernan.

God just shut the hell up and get out of here, people like you need to be rounded up and shot

If she doesn't know your girlfriend then just do it

tell her to go fuck herself and that shes a fat cunt user!

>Found the mad white boi

I like thinking that there have always been people like this. I like imagining that back in Medieval times, miserly merchants or nobles would write in their diaries about the superiority of African semen or that they jerk off to imaginings of their daughters and wives being "bred" by the Egyptian sailors in their town.

Just masturbate, i always do that before deciding to fuck a chick if you still want to fuck her after you cum then just do it

That's a wise advice

Do not fuck fat chicks you disgusting swine.

Respect his fetish faggot