Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

That time stamp looks so real, how about a pen in the pooper?

how abot underaged ban
this looks like a 12 yr old kiddo frm russia

Is it worth it? Chad isn't intelligent a d will still be more successful than you ever will.

Show us how clean your butthole is

Genius
Straight A's
Still in high school

Doesn't add up.
Underaged ban.

Tits or gtfo
Time stamp

Last 2 digits are my IQ.

Roll

You guys are fucking stupid, this is some old recycled b8 and you both fell for it

How often did someone fuck up your face up until now because you told them very eloquently how much smarter you are?

Oh wait. 18. You didnt get to live yet. Nevermind.

This is bait, abandon thread

that awesome man, I used to havea fried that was pretty smart in highschool, i was super jealus because everything was a breese for him. but I guess i always wanted to know what's it like being a gigantic faggot?

Although I do find synaesthesia interesting, perfect pitch is something that can be learned. Having an iq of 163 is solid. That being said you can't really base someone's level of intelligence off of it. You could have zero social or emotional intelligence. I guess my point is, it's strange you are acting like you're a unicorn.

Could it be?, E-Eliza?...........

lulz

>what is sarcasm?

This.
I have a 148 IQ. I graduated when I was 16. I could have graduated when i was 15 but my parents wanted me to stay in school. How the fuck have you not graduated already?

stale copypasta

Someone doesn't know what sarcasm is.

No one gives a fuck. Go write your blog else where you virgin faggot.

Im as sure your 12 as im sure diamond is the strongest metal.

So? You're still a faggot.

Nobody cares, faggot. On ... The Chan, you're just a Sup Forumstard like the rest of us.

>While
it's 'whilst', genius

Watch out for sugary food, it really just eats your brain.

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 63. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "retard-level" intelligence.

I also am a faggot, and have no control over my bowels. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come unnaturally to me and I get straight F's even though I'm studying hard. I also am able to understand music at a lesser level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Rebecca Black's Friday, Kosaka Daimaou's Pen Pineapple Apple Pen and Aqua's Barbie Girl.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in kindergarten.

Stolen.

See article: "We've seen this thread yesterday"
>sage

Eliza?

Big time "Kek"

that's not how synaesthesia works

the most intelligent thing you could do is to post this here?
you r not on reddit ^^
btw, my intelligence is 3 cm longer...

also intelligence is verry hard to define... if you think a number could represent it, you are not that intelligent ^^ genius level tard :)

>The Chan

if only this was real I'd love to tell her how dank Eliza is

Who's Eliza?

No one cares retard

L U R K
U
R
K

M O A R
O
A
R

faggot

a real cutie

>diamond is the strongest metal.
But that's wrong you fucking retard

The fuck is moar?

Just do this: ►
fuckin dummies

>filename related

oh...!
a copy-pasta with photo-shopped pic
you know what this means?
OP you are a faggot.
P.S.:don't forget to sage, anons.

What's your point?

>understands music better than average people
>Listens to jam bands

Kek

Moar

Do you struggle in any parts of life like can't get laid social anxiety can't grow a beard

I don't have even a dozen of her sadly

what was the point of your post faggot?
Do you even know what ► means?

read the file name and apply it on OP.

Op is a grill

Post all you got plox

sure

What's wrong with jam bands, faggot?

I have a higher IQ, dont see me bragging about it. Maybe its because im not an autistic fuck. And your music taste offends me cause its shit.

nice dub dub

Old copypasta is old and stale.

Last one I have

So can't grow a beard. check

Have you started a business and made a fortune? Have you founded a charity and helped millions? Have you developed better solutions to people's everyday problems? Have you educated others or otherwise helped them achieve any of the previously mentioned points?...

You might possess uncommon intelligence, but smarts don't mean shit if not applied. Dumber people have accomplished more simply because they put in the effort.

...but then, this is /b, so OP is just lying and is a fag.

This and thank you.

Imo, fucks that need to proclame their intelligence are also the most spineless assholes you'll ever encounter.

unless italian

I have an IQ of 153, just barely trailing behind you mate. Also high school, sitting at sophomore (fuck spelling) , but I, unlike you, have good taste in music. Try Gun's 'n' Roses. Or Slash's work with Myles Kennedy. Or Iron Maiden. OR ANYTHING. Rock + Real metal (Not static and screams, real fucking metal) > your current bullshit.

I think OP's story is bullshit, but it's really not that strange. I have an IQ in the mid - high 140's and happily finished school in the normal time frame.

Having said that, I did go to one of the top schools in Australia so there was plenty of academic enrichment if you wanted it. Honestly can't see how finishing school early would have been helpful at all. Might be different in the US though.

if you were really smart you wouldn't post on here.

only retards use Sup Forums.

I agree

Don't tell me it's Curtin

>Guns n roses
Stopped reading there

Nope.

Isn't Curtin a university anyway?

My story is wildly different than most "genuises". Not calling myself one, but my IQ is on the higher spectrum and I did horrible in the school context. Things we're boring and felt pointless. I actually didn't finish highschool (but entered Uni with a entry exam).

But:

I have developed AI systems that can recognize mouth gestures in stroke patients, "feel" emotion when talked too and systems that can detect weapons in crowds in realtime. So I actually have something practical to go on the "hurr durr smurt" tour, which by the way, is pointless and stupid.
TL;DR High IQ, sucked in academic achievement

Keep your IQ for yourself, nobody cares. Focus on applying and proving your intelligence.

thinks hes smart? check
no proper social skills? check
autism? You betcha

>My IQ is 163
>He thinks his IQ is 3 points higher than Stephen Hawking.

They only use 'whilst' in England. Other English speaking nations dropped it a century ago.

164 iq here

SUCK MY NUTS NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA

High IQ and still in high school. A girl, 16, in my communications class sophomore year of college was a senior and received the thiel fellowship, now becoming a legitimate mathematician, and she had an ass too

Keep your story to yourself

it's not impossible and there are people recorded with IQs higher than that

show dick or ban op

You're posting in Sup Forums, regardless of intellect, this means you're next to fucking worthless.

How is babby formed?

I highly doubt you have even close to that IQ you sound like a total fucktard ....lick any windows lately .....

Muh tits

Moar

OP story is bullshit because I've seen that text written word by word exactly the same on Sup Forums before

i also have a 142IQ score but that didn't really change my life and i don't really tell anyone because it doesn't make a difference imo

i learn things a bit faster than average, i'm having really easy time with school for the most part and i can learn languages very quickly and i have a lot of different interests and that's it, if you'd look at me you'd think im a normie chad

adding this to my post

also bragging about IQ is just retarded imo, if you're a gifted being with what like 160 or something then just use it to your advantage, be happy and thats it

regular people hate being pointed out that you're most likely smarter than them so you should never point anything like that out if you actually want to function like a normal social being, discussing shit is alright and coming out being right WITH PROOF is alright but just blatantly bringing your intelligence up in a conversation about girls at a bar is straight up autistic

Slove this OP.
I'm sure it will all come naturally

>claims that he is genious
>spend time on Sup Forums
Nice joke for you.

*spends

you're so fucking dank eliza
keep posting plz, it makes me happy
also if you wanna practice spanish(since i heard you like it) over skype or something hit me up: hitlerdrifting

>genious
>spend
>nice joke for you

completely ruined by dyslexia, teachers thought i was retarded, had documented iq 135