Most deviant thing you do

Most deviant thing you do

>I visit the local arcade glory holes and suck cock from 12 to 3 am

Other urls found in this thread:

video(dot)online-convert.com/convert-to-webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I search out anons to jizz to pictures and vids of my wife on kik. Reply with kik username if interested.

ill jizz to that, more pics?

Kik?

I banged my girlfriend in public in a nature trail at a park. Jizzed in her mouth too

CUCK

get some more of her going on!

I go to the wave pool at water parks and feel up little girls.

Randomguy815 on KIK I would love to stroke to your wife and cum for you

Whats her snap?

please commit to something

Tell us more

Not too much, the local arcades have glory holes on both sides, I go there lock myself in and take on all comers

I can only do it once a week though cause at the end my jaw is super sore and mouth is sandy

Who dat?

I just cought a quick glimps of her at first, thinking it was a shopped pic of Nicolas Cage onto a women body

Edgy

billybaker121 I'd love to stroke it to your wife.

Who is this?
I had her on snapchat and one day she just disappeared from my story?
What's her new snapchat new or a way to find her again?

Deviousguy6969

I visit DeviantArt sometimes, although generally I find it is too edgy for me

I was curious about the womens changerooms where I swim, so I cut a small hole in my wifes swimming bag and "accidentally" left my phone in her bag video recording through the hole.

I get random blow jobs in public from strangers. I have been blown in so many places.

kvu690

I go to nearby arcades and get blowjobs. Sucked a few dicks too.

how

I blow loads religiously into my daughter's panties.

>masturbate at work at least twice a week

>sometimes cum on face and pretend I'm being raped by daddy

>roleplay as father and son/daughter/slave with wife

>once roleplayed as with her as my 8yo grandson while I raped her for science

>i live in texas; I own an illegal number of dildos

>fucked my gf with her grandparents in the next room: made her loudly call me Daddy

>did the same thing while visiting my grandparents

I found some places near where i live that are known for cruising. I walk around and find guys too blow me.

>>i live in texas
>I own an illegal number of dildos
>illegal number of dildos

LOLWUT

I have my wife fuck random strangers from craigslist from time to time. I tell her that I've vetted the dudes, and that they are interested in doing her regularly. But in reality, I know that they are just going to fuck her, leave and never be heard from again. Sometimes they don't use condoms even though that is one of her stipulations for doing this, but she either doesn't notice or doesn't care that most of them end up not using any. It's so damn hot watching her get cum filled, and later watching the realization that she's just been used as a cum dump hit her in the face. The thing is, I have no sympathy for her because she keeps letting it happen. It's so awesome. Bitches with no self esteem are perfect wife material.

Are you boy or girl?

Not all of Sup Forums are law abiding citizens

If that pic is your wife, I'd move to another state and start a new life while that is happening.

'Sexy Saffron'. Hot but sometimes in the wrong light you can see she just looks like Jared Leto in a wig and make up.

let a stranger suck my dick just yesterday. He hit me up on adam4adam and I went over to his place. He blew me for like half an hour before I made him stop. Came twice.

Twitter: @SexyMissSaffron

SnapChat: SaffronBacchus

No, I mean there's a law about the number of dildos you can own in Texas? The fuck?

bestiality is legal in Texas, except for with sheep.

Truth.

cannot unsee

Strong cattle lobby?

Post webms of it happening of get out
I can wait.

It's best you know now than almost at climax.

>illegal number of dildos?
Please elaborate user

recommendation for a webm converter for Sup Forums use specifically?

video(dot)online-convert.com/convert-to-webm

its all online so no need to download anything.

I love public fucking. Last time my boyfriend and I did so, I sucked his cock while I was hanging upside down from the monkey bars in a park near my house

Apparently the legal limit of dildos is 6.

I own like 20-something.
Not to mention the whips, paddles, clips, weights, straps, gags, and guns in my naughty chest.

>Are you boy or girl?
>girls on the internet
>kek

can't get them below the file size limit, sorry.

well webms are supposed to be short, not full length things, that is why it has a cut to/from option.

Sounds like you have full length videos though which is surprising. You can either Mega upload that stuff or take it to xhamster.

You both get off on watching her get creampied so you know prat of you wants to share :P

i calling bs on that

Arcade? Where the fuck do they still have arcades? Do they also have VHS/DVD rental places like Blockbuster Video where you live?

No wonder she has no self esteem, have you seen how she keeps herself. That is nasty!!

Isn't that even better ?

kinda did that with a girl i was fucking but whored her out, she liked getting fucked and into multiple guys she thought they were guys i knew ,but were just some randoms, that would pay 50 bucks to fuck her

i post my girls ass directly to Sup Forums in hopes of cum tributes. haven't received many. don't have a smartphone for kik.

Ziantu

Had consensual sex with a girl in the missionary position but NOT for the sole purpose of reproduction

He lives in 1987. Nvr heard of it??

I hit up the local AMP at least once a month

giantcockbull