Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

> be me
> be 21
> have the chance to fuck curvy chick.

Me and my best friend always used to make fun of landwhales, now he has one too and apparantly she fucks like a pro.
I guess you could say curves turn me on now and then, but I'm a little scared it's going to be a mess.

Wat do. Pic related: it's her.
Also, curvy girls thread

Op here, dumping some curves

so is she a landwhale or is she just curvy?

These whales are disgusting nigga

kind of hard to tell from the pic

Man up you crayon eating fuck. Being scared of a litte body fat because you and your buddies joke around about landwhales and you're scared fucking one will obliterate your social status will get you nowhere in life.

If you think you've got a chance with her and she's not a psycho nut job. It's 100% worth sticking your penis in a curvy chick. Get laid and if you are really that worried about your status, just don't brag about it in public.

those are some weird areolas

I have some other pics, I'll dump em

Man up you crayon eating fuck. Being scared of a litte body fat because you and your buddies joke around about landwhales and you're scared fucking one will obliterate your social status will get you nowhere in life.

If you think you've got a chance with her and she's not a psycho nut job. It's 100% worth sticking your penis in a curvy chick.

Get laid and if you are really that worried about your status, just don't brag about it in public.

You're a little faggot. " oh lets ask an internet forum whom i find attractive" mate you are a fucking fuckface

ok she doesn't have just a little body fat, but who am I to judge, i've heard fat chicks are nice for cuddling

I hope that paints a slightly clearer picture of my predicament

OP here, thanks man. Sounds like good advice tbh

she looks horrible here, but the other two she's pretty cute fam

Hey guys semi virgin here, tonight might be the night and I need a good series to watch with her? Any suggestions?

Free Willy

take her to poundtown OP

keked not bad user not bad

Very cute.. Would rape

Always a good idea to keep a fatty around for when OP wants his dick sucked. Also to borrow money from and never repay.

>not having sex with cute chubby because 'muh frends will lol'

fucking kill yourself

My friends won't lol. The whole reason I was debating to do it at all was because a friend is already ( happily ) doing it

Something tells me Op doesn't understand the difference between Curvy and Holy shit is that Mobydick coming towards us? Brace for impact! Ahhhh

30 year old here,

And iv slayed quite a few whores in my day, and i have to say,

That EVERY and I mean EVERY skinny " hot chick " that was superficial and cruel also had shit bodies.

There is nothing worse than flat tits on ribs and a fucking flat bony pelvis with Arby's roast beef hanging down in her " thigh gap "

Its literally all clothes and makeup with those whores.

With a thick girl you can see whats coming, thick ass you can get a hand full of, titties you can suck on and later rest your head on, nice thick innie pussy you can bouncy you dick and balls off of comfortably.

Also, there is a swelling of pride when you are doggystyle and dick deep in a thick girl and you look down and see her fat juicy ass pounding away instead of just a weird ass crack on some skinny girl where all you can see is her funny looking butt hole.