A friend was going to have a party at another friends house and I was invited by that friend...

A friend was going to have a party at another friends house and I was invited by that friend. The party got moved to another friends house and I was uninvited. I don't know why my friend uninvited me and I didn't really care enough to ask but not I'm feeling quite bad about it.
General feels thread?
If nobody else is interested I'll let this thread die because I'm not feeling like posting any more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7UI1_V5xgDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's at somebody else's house. Their house their rules. Plenty of people want a strict invite-only attendance so parties don't go out of control.

I'm guessing that the other friend isn't as close as you are to the person you're messaging to.

You deserve it with that fucking font you use

If chick, it's cause shes got another dude going with her. Hence the generic excuse. I'll bet that party is still where it was originally. Drive by and check.

Party was never moved. Only thing that changed was you being invited

Who cares move on. Plenty of more lonely bitches to fuck.

Kek

He said he was sorry more than once. Stop whining and grow up. Would you have prefer for him to stay at home because of that? If so, you're a shitty friend. And a cunt.

kekkels

/thread

Hey OP. You should host a party next week and invite all of them

Oh and if it's a she, you just cuck

Thought this thread died
The house it was moved to is owned by a friend of mine
I think the reason he doesn't want me to come anymore is because I had one of his flatmates charged for theft and destruction of my computer
None of them are very close to me anyway so fuck em

Lol then they obv dont wanna fuck with you.

Inner circle fighting shit completely divided my squadfags. If I chill with any of the remainder, it's pretty much like separate custody.

It's just the fat cunt who owns the house

Kek'd!

Then why the fuck does it matter so much to you not being invited? You sound like a pussy, mate.

Why do posters always censor the names? Like we care...

idk afraid a acquaintance might be browsing Sup Forums and see it? who knows

You could come to my party, OP.

You fucking Hori Woolie Jumper.

Do you think all people are as pathetic as we are? Face it, bro, in our friend's circle (that's it, given that we have any friends to begin with), we are the fucking weirdos.

ahah gj dude. They just wanna fuck with you. Don'tmind the idiots

If this is a chick you're chasing she's lying to you.

Just sucks being uninvited
Yeah just a bit drunk and looking at the post it definitely looks like a whining pussy posted it
I blocked the names because the names are very unique and I don't want anybody I know to find out I browse this shithole

Na just a friend that I used to study with

Yeah I fucking hate the font but my gf changed it months ago and I can't change it back for some reason

This.

Have a wee cry
youtu.be/7UI1_V5xgDY