Muslims Believe

>Muslims Believe

Wife should obey husand:1.39 Billion
>Sharia law should rule: 1.1 Billion
Death for adultery: 748 million
Death for leaving islam: 584 million

pewforum.org/files/2013/4/worls-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

>Sharia law
-Orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death
-Orders death for Muslims and non-muslims who criticize muhammad and the quaran (and sometimes sharia itself)
-Orders apostates (those who leave the muslim faith) to be killed
-Orders violent and agressive jihad (holy war) against ANYTHING that disagrees with Islam
-Orders anyone who steals (man or woman) to have their hand cut off as punishment

>Basic Tenets of FASCISM

"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong (and you will be punished).

"Everything is the state". The Government is supreme.

"Religion and government are intertwined" and often one and the same.

"Obession with Crime and Punishment" Self-explanatory.

See any similarities here? If muslims are "literally hitler" why do liberals embrace them so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=w0n4Oehj6y8
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist.html
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist
pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf
pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6758207/1-in-5-British-Muslims-have-sympathy-for-jihadis-in-poll.html
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf
thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4730825.ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pew research in case you wanted to argue with OP

>See any similarities here?
to christianity? yeah tons

Stay on topic, pleeb.

>arguing with liberals

Sounds like the people who want to teach creationism in biology.

those goal posts are staying right where they are friendo

wives should obey husbands

So all religion is bad, we agree. It ruins governments. Cool. Good discussion. /thread

nice try

Your link is 404

>sample size below 2k for every country
very very likely not to be a representative sample

On top of that dozens of countries with major arab populations are not considered.

Islam is a fucked up religion - particularly fucked up.
However isolating Muslims in a backwards bubble dosen't solve the muslim issue.
Integrating them into western countries dramatically reduces adherence.

jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world

So ask yourself OP do you want more muslims in the world or less?

trying so hard to avoid the truth and derail the conversation. kek

>more muslims think you should be killed for adultery than for leaving the religion
your #'s are bullshit OP there's no way that's true.

You're giving excellent examples of why religions running governments is terrible. Please proceed.

you'll have to take that up with them, Timmy Takbir

Gay pride motherfuckers!!

cry more

LMAO

Remember, remember... 1095

youtube.com/watch?v=w0n4Oehj6y8

Terrorism is going to happen regardless
If you ban Muslims - They are allowed to lie to you in order to get in
So do you want to have more muslims or not?

>So ask yourself OP do you want more muslims in the world or less?
Infinitely less, you muzzy fuck

man you guys are easy to spot.

>Terrorism will happen regardless
>Just live with it, kaffir, you can't do anything

According to what you say, half of my country should be one handed and the other should be dead.

Malala yousafzai speaks for all muslims but she can't even wear her hijab right

good read right here

then let them in,
let them send their children to your schools and have their eyes opened up by modern science.

the only way to get rid of Islam is through education, its as flawed as any other religion. It will die naturally over the next 100 years as Christianity is doing now.

What actually arguing with liberals is like:

>I don't believe that women have any rights and I think gays should be hanged

>Oh, are you a conservative christian?

>I'm a muslim and those are my religious beliefs

>Oh I see. Potato potata. I mean, I respect the fact that you are entitled to your own spiritual beliefs but as a liberal I value individual freedom above all else and I fear that this archaic mindset infringes on the freedoms of women and gays. What sub-sect of Islam do you belong to?

yup

>getting mad about how your head rag is tied on

You should try the 21st century.

tell me more about how muslims come to work and contribute to the host society

or we could nuke them all, because the world is already overpopulated and why the fuck is your trash our problem?

well.
How do you propose you stop terrorism?

Donald Trump stop trying to justify your bullshit

if you want to go against the left, don't take their bait on fascism

They made up this "religion intertwined" thing to go after christians

Yeah, sharia is fascist, but that's just not the right definition

it's really a shame that most muslims are just poor people that have a stockholm syndrome regarding their ass backwards desert death cult. that's not an excuse

>all these replies

MIDF is triggerd as fuck, good job OP

This article is full of shit. The only gay lovers in the muslim world are the shia and they aren't even really muslims.
If they catch you doing gay shit in magreb then they'll lynch you

>overpopulation meme
lel someone knows nothing about geography.

>nuke them all
>nuke a religion

This is why no one takes liberals seriously. They can't handle an actual intellectual conversation without calling someone "Racist" "sexist" or a "bigot."

Try to stay on topic, faggot.

>getting BTFO in replies
>HAHAHA we sure made you cucks SALTY LEL

Overpopulation has little to do with geography, it's about resources management

kek

are you delusional? I think you may have a fever, kid.

The problem is mainly socio-economic. As the larger western metropolises have found, we prefer to place people with low incomes in the same areas of a city (We don't want to bring downt he property prices for the rich folks who matter), leading to ghetto-isation.

This means that you end up with large areas of poor people who share similar backgrounds and culture. This slows integration and amplifies ethnic tension. The poor people who lived in the area first are threated because a) "they are stealing our jobs/ taking all our benefits/ both, somehow" and b) As human beings we are hardwired into being deeply distrustful towards strangers.

So yes, I agree that we need more education, but we need more education for everyone. And that costs money. What are you going to do, raise taxes? Slash the defence budget? Start taxing the elites? No, I didn't think so.

So the ghettos will keep growing, They will keep putting stress on the local services. Those at the bottom of society weren't too happy anyways, and now they have a bunch of brown people talking foreign around them. It ain't right. They are all rapists as well. Rapists and murderers and thieves. Because crime didn't happen in poor areas before, no sirree. It's these fuckin' muslims, coming here. Taking our jobs. Raping our kids. We should fucking kill each and every one of them.

On the other side of the fence you have the immigrants, trying to get by with a shitty hand that life has dealth them. Now they are hearing that noone likes them, that their neighbours wants to drive them out of the country.

It's a shitty system but that is how we have built our society.

Rather than working together to improve our communities, we use those who do not look like us as scapegoats for the larger societal failures that free market capitalism brings upon the working class.

Or something. I didn't mean to come across like some sort of commie. I just mean that just "more education" won't solve the problem.

Overpopulation is a localized issue
The world is not overpopulated and has more than enough resources to continue living as we are.

The world has the space, resources and capacity to house its current population.

>This is what Sup Forumstards actually believe that liberals believe

Provide quotes from one liberal who has made statements to this effect

oops, this was meant for

Imma be like you in the DMs

'pls respond'

A quote? Ok, How about Evelyn Hall:

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"

sadiq khan, pls go

>le ebin trole :^)

beheading is mentioned several times in the bible.
we already have right wing x-tian sharia law (see abortion rights)

There is a larger socio-economic issue that is created when accommodating these people - but that's a state by state issue and a state only agrees to take in an amount of refugees that it can really afford to take.
You take what you can
Raise em right
No more muslims
A pretty simple long term game plan

Most muslims atm are economic migrants - so the ghetto bit really dosent apply. They're comfily middle class and that's why adherence is so abysmal within their communities (attendance rates at mosques in the US is lower than Catholic churches).

>I have no retort

cant argue with them dubs

But nah dude, I understand that what you are riling against is the people labeled liberals by whatever echochamber you crawl out from when you want to post on Sup Forums.

My issue is that as a liberal, those idiots screaming on tumblr about being a polygendered soy-vegan leafkin do not represent me or liberalism, other than the fact that as a liberal I do not give a shit what retarded pronoun you give yourself, as long as you do not infringe on the liberties of those around you. Which is what being a liberal is.

>classical liberalism get the fuck out

I see no distinction; The definition of the word has not changed. It is just a shame that my philosophy is being used as a rallying cry by idiots who do not know what liberalism means to deride and belittle retards on the internet who also do not understand what liberalism means

aaah, I thought you were a fellow european. I have no idea what the immigration situation is like in the US but that is good to hear that you are getting middle class immigrants. And yeah, as far as religion goes, I work with a lot of 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants from muslim countries who do not worship.

There is also a large group of asylum seekers coming here which is freaking everyone out because reasons. Well, they are a burden on the state and again, we can't exactly start taxing the large corporations or anything so we are instead just sitting on a ticking timebomb

Since 9/11 there has been 29081 Islamic terrorist attacks.

Aug 13, 2016 - Aug 19, 2016:
Attacks 43
Killed 320
Injured 393
Suicide Blasts 5
Countries 13

July, 2016:

Jihad Report
July, 2016

Attacks 197
Killed 1700
Injured 2249
Suicide Blasts 33
Countries 24

ICM Poll: 1 in 5 Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers -
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable". -
hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified. -

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified -

27% of British Muslims do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate. -
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist.html

Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack. -

ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police. -

Pew Research (2013): At least 1 in 4 Muslims do not reject violence against civilians -
pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Pew Research (2013): 43% of Muslims worldwide approve of al-Qaeda. Only 49% approve of the Taliban. 13% support both groups -
pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent "mainstream Islam". -
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/

(2015: Following Nov. 2015 attacks in Paris, 1 in 4 young Muslims in Britain (and 1 in 5 overall) said they sympathize with those who fight for ISIS. -
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6758207/1-in-5-British-Muslims-have-sympathy-for-jihadis-in-poll.html

ICM (2016): The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 20% (1 in 5) of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law in the United States. -
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 25% of Muslim-Americans say that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of the "global Jihad -

The Sun 2 in 3 Muslims in Britain would not report terror plot to police. -
thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4730825.ece

There is an Islamic terrorist attack every 84 hours on average outside of the middle east.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them".

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484: - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Tabari 9:69 "Killing unbelievers is a small matter to us"

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who kill those whom disbelieve in his cause"

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Muslim (31:5918) - "I will fight them until they are like us."

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

So, why do people say "ISIS aren't true Muslims" and call anyone who critiques Islam a "Islamophobe" again?

>implying overpopulation is a meme
Keep on bringing garbage children into the world so they can also live in poverty!

no, you don't

This one really chokes me up. Get your shit together you Francocucks.

How has no upstanding french citizen started attacking muslims in the street? Well worth it.

Seeing that monument 3 years later makes me sad.

>Orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death
same in christianity? no
>Orders death for Muslims and non-muslims who criticize muhammad and the quaran (and sometimes sharia itself)
same in christianity? no
>Orders apostates (those who leave the muslim faith) to be killed
same in christianity? no
>Orders violent and agressive jihad (holy war) against ANYTHING that disagrees with Islam
same in christianity? no
>Orders anyone who steals (man or woman) to have their hand cut off as punishment
same in christianity? no

literally every point made here isn't a thing done in christianity. so what are you talking about? are you just babbling something?