twitter.com/AnonBabble

so spooky

something remotely spoopy would be nice

theres more where that came from

this thread is a massive let down.

Sorry you feel that way, I guess I'm the only one trying

Last scary pic I guess

nice fuckin brow fella

-$0.01 is worse. Then you get that overdraft for $34.

fake

Pretty sure its fake but scares the asscheeks outta me

yeah it's fake if I'm not wrong

not hard enough clearly. Here, have a greentext:

>Be me
>About 15/16
>Into collecting ww2 bits
>get given german map case by friend of my dads
>go to bed first night
>light off
>20 seconds later
>German officer floating half out of my floor
>no face just the outline, like gently glowing smoke
>can make out uniform, hat, insignia
>hovers there for a few moments
>my eyes are wide, I'm frozen there looking
>as if a vacuum is placed underneath
>the smoke and figure gets sucked down into the floor

one of many experiences I've had, but the most visual. Moar stories?

No shit, they're all fake.

Sure

if any1 actually believes this shit, they need .50cal pills

Go on i hope it involves more nazis

what is this behind her?

An alien

Daft punk

I HAVE SEEN THIS MAN; BUT WHERE????

>Be me, 20
>3am smoking outside my place
>peaceful night
>suddenly a breathy growling in my ear
>angry horrible evil growl
>I recoil in fear and freeze
>hairs stand up
>WTF was that?
>then stamping on the grass next to me
>heavy thudding of earth like a foot pounding down
>I run down the path
>front door is almost closed, run though it like its not there
>slam behind me

most scary encounter to date.

Sorry that's the only nazi one I have, but the name in the map case was Hptm Fassel. Apparently the guy who brought the mapcase back from the desert war had pulled it from a dead officer after hiding in his knocked out tank next to his dead friends for 24 hours.

In the mirror?

Alright, here are some creepypastas

I am a transnigger neckbeard so no... WTF THIS IS KILLING ME

It's mostly goatmen if I remember correctly though

Its a dude, the photo is blury and he`s looking back.
The illumination is not good and its off focus so it looks like all his body is just one thing

Evil madness

did he ever ghost rape you

And voila. Here's the story of the Ghostpuncher as a bonus

Ick. Sarah Silverman is nasty.

>be me 12-13 years ago
>at dads place
>need to call mom for some reason
>go to living room
>sit down and pick up phone
>put it to my ear and about to start dialing
>mom says hello in my ear

I actually know where you might have seen.

In your dreams. There's a whole website committed to the phenomenon

youtu.be/JxKAOQXo_G4
24:41

the original tl;dr

>not starting with a lower, continuous dose and working your way up to those horse pills
Come on, user. These kids have Autism. Be respectful of their needs.

you can link the exact time in the vid you tard

The whole vid is spooky

How?

Has Science gone too Far?

[X]Fake Real[]

Look firmly this face,
For some, it might seem like a total stranger
But millions of people
Each day
Dream about this exact same face

spoopd

youtu.be/BiWvpsGokkU

all I got
youtube.com/watch?v=sk17NoHmbP4&feature=youtu.be

This Pic was taken by a father, during his vacation with his familly. The person behind the little girl is no more than the mother (the back of the mother). The man didn't realise she was standing behind when he took the pic.

I was suspectig a screamer

Jack Benny?

its not fake, that family just moved to that house, few days after they took this picture and in that exact moment a corpse fell from the cieling after days decomposing, is not fake is not a ghost its a corpse

checkem

SHIIIIIIIIIT.

Okay so im on an iphone so fuck the green text. So yeah,i used to live in africa when i was 16-17, amd each weekend,with bestfriend,we used to go to his bush house, 30 km away from the capital.Nothing there,just a village near the house and a big river.Theire was this old house whci was in a state of disrepair,and who once was for And old politic guy:soumaila cisse,but since the guy has left,the house was abandoned amd a lot of vilagers used to tell us the house was haunted.Dont worry im not gomna tell yu a haunted house fuckin story theire,but i need to express this:eaxh time i talk about thia story,i have some tears:the feeling is too fickin real.So yeah,the night come,amd we decide to smoke some joints/drink some beers,and to go for a ghost encounter session in old soumaila cosse house. We came theire bu the river(the house was on the river,ans so my friend house was too,as high we are we decides to go theire taking the river called Fleuve niger ,dont need to swim it was the warm season.),so yeah ,we arrived theire,go in amd did ou little encounters session,nothing special,just feeling creepy to be in an old house at 2am in african bush.,after like 30 minutes we decides to go back at the house but this time ,taking the normal way:not lassimg bu the river but taking the bush road which conect the old house,my friends,amd the village.So yeah going of the house to the house entry and what WE SEE THEIRE?JUST AT THE ENTRY?A FUCKIN WOMAN S BACK LLOKING AT THE TV.(You got to know that in africa most of houses got custodians!but they never sre women!always men custodian!amd most lf them are llaying cuards/looking tv in the might cause yeah its boring),but this fuckin time,it was an old woman looking at tv,i swear.We couldnt see good cause of the no light in bush amd she was turned,we could see her back only and the tv programm she was looking.So yeah,we call her telling we were drunk and we just wantes to see soumaila cisse house for shit like tourism

Neil Armstrong

What a weird hair bow

Contimue:once we said it,no fucking responce,we continue said that we need to go nack from this way since we ve arrives from
The river and we wanes to take a good road.No fuckin responce.Qe change thr lamguage,speaking in some local languages,truing to get her attention:thr old lady dont fuckin move and continue her tv show.So fuck we decide to go and dont give a fuck about the old crap:But then,i swear to god:once we ve done 3-4 steps and are very close to the lady amd the hous entry,a fuckin humanoid things fall lff the tree next to her,bigger than a monkey,but cant be human,a midget maybe.So this fuckin thing fall of the tree,we camr see clraely on the dark,the lady still not movin,amd then,it get uo,its very little,ans very humanlid,and this shir ia standing at like 2 metters from us,saying notthing,just standing up,it took mayne4-5seconde before my friend told me:user,run the fuck out.Ive runes like ive necer runes,to the river we came from,runing i looked sometimes beside us and the fuckin thing was runing beside us,once we got in the water,we continue runing in.But i didnt look if it still was behind us.once we get to the house,we closed all the doors,we ve took the hunting weapons(hia father amd him uses to go hunting in the bush),and just talked about what we saw.with the weapons amd bullets in there.So yeah,heres my story amd its 100 fickin real, ot a fuckin creepypasta,i still thinkin about what we saw this night amd what was running after his:im 25now.be careful of the african bush.

Dude, learn to spell. Your typing is fucking atrocious.

English is not my language and im trying to go fast

The story will probably be dank af if you just take your time

Exuse me for the writing.But you cam be sure that im not inventing it,i still in africa and since this event we are no more walking in the bush without being in a group,theire is a lot of legendes her amd the one which can relate woth me story is this one: the woko-loni.Its knowing for beeing a little grey skined djiin(creatures in muslim african folklor) very little with reversed foots and waiting up the trees waiting for village/bush ppl who gonna pass under the tree for jumping on them and make them suffer by cutting them everywhere and disepear.That is the story that i think can be relates with mine,now:why this old lady was here?who was her?dont fuckin know.it happened in mali.

I originally posted this to reddit, but here some OC. This is 100% true in every way. Girlfriend and I have since broken up and I live in the country in SC again now. I still can't bring myself to look out the windows at night anymore.

goatmen is basically a monster Sup Forums invented so it gets a lot of play.

spoopy

Famous pic Solvay 's astronaut
AYY LMAO never one take ticket 1million USD from Kodak

Because cameras were that quick back in those times, right?

You're an idiot.

actual real ghost
:s

experts from Kodak say this is real

HOLY FUCK. I wonder if she's single.

Gracias tio, you made my day.

irregardlessve the red circle bullshit this is actually extremely scary and was proven to be 100% genuine. this girl was alone in her hotel room when she took a selfie and it wasnt until she had the pictures developed that she noticed the "thing" on the bed behind her

"real ghost" ...................

yep
heres another actual genuine real ghost

de cameltoe tho

this is actual real ufo