The Kettering Incident - A new Australian drama starring Elizabeth Debicki

>Anna Macy left Kettering when she was just 14, shortly after her best friend, Gillian Baxter mysteriously disappeared. The two girls had been playing in the forbidden forests outside Kettering when they saw strange lights in the sky. Eight hours later, Anna was found alone, terrified and covered in blood.

>Fifteen years later, Anna returns to find the town struggling to survive. The forests have been marked for logging and the town is on edge following violent clashes between environmentalists and the local loggers. Anna’s reappearance causes a stir when another girl suddenly disappears, prompting Anna to discover what really happened the night Gillian disappeared, and in doing so, uncovers secrets that threaten the future of Kettering.

youtube.com/watch?v=2W61YtXVyDQ

Anybody else watching this?

This is the best copy of the premiere so far if you want to check it out.

>The.Kettering.Incident.S01E01E02.720p.WEBRip.x264-NOGRP

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/the-kettering-incident-s01e01-e02-anna-the-lights-mkv-t12885497.html
kat.cr/the-kettering-incident-s01e03-720p-ahdtv-x264-futv-prime-t12963670.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The summary of that just makes it sound like an English language version of Jordskott.
>girl disappearing (replace daughter with friend)
>clashes with environmentalists (replace aggressive dynamiting of the forest with logging)
>main character returns after another girl disappears

>IMDb: The Tallest Actresses in the World - over 6 feet tall

debicki is such a waifu

she looks like a qt so of course dweebs here would watch it

Let me guess.

An Evil White Male is ultimately responsible.

>He doesn't watch TV and films for the girls he likes

It's a pretty decent show from the parts I saw, I think it also set ratings records for a non-sports programme. Not that popularity is an indicator of quality.

>CRIMSON AND CLOVER
>OVER AND OVER

Fucking Foxtel running that ad/song into the ground for this

Saw the first ep, it's shit.

Best quality Part 1 and 2: kat.cr/the-kettering-incident-s01e01-e02-anna-the-lights-mkv-t12885497.html

Best quality Part 3: kat.cr/the-kettering-incident-s01e03-720p-ahdtv-x264-futv-prime-t12963670.html

Part 3 was just posted only an hour ago.

8 parts in total.

Wentworth is the only good Australian drama. Pass.

5 min in and they already have her in her bra.

These fuckers are doing it on purpose now.

I can see normies loving the shit out of this, I mean yeh Im watching it because theres nothing else on Monday nights but it feels pretty derived.
Obvious comparisons to Twin Peaks, mainly the feel of the show, largely derived from the sound of the show.

It's like they need to do this to hook people in.

that isnt a bad thing though

>not stingers

normie detected. back to your GOT threads you piece of shit

haha stay mad virgin fatneckbeard

I'd like to be in Debicki's forbidden forest.

The Night Manager was better.

>tfw i live near where this was filmed

Any shots of her panty pussy?

This show tries so hard to make her look amazing. It's so blatant. The close ups. The almost-still frames. The shots of just her eye.

that filename is dumb

>it's an eye opening rapidly scene

It's a Debicki wears weird clothes and stares off into the distance totally still scene so the audience can just look at her face clearly scene

I WANNA LICKY

>tries so hard to make her look amazing

>implying you need to try hard for that

I watched the first two episodes of Jordskott, thought it was shit. Does it get better?

>Elizabeth Debicki

Literally perfect

>Australian show

20 dingos says it's rancid garbage. People told me to watch Wentworth too and it made me ashamed.

The ending is a little disappointing, and there are a few subplots that don't really seem to have a point. But overall it isn't that bad, it just goes quite into the paranormal towards the end.

I'll download it for Giantfu.

> it just goes quite into the paranormal towards the end.

Don't really have a problem with that. Maybe it's cuz I'm Swedish but I think all the actors suck.

Me too
Show is interesting but I spend some time trying to recognize filming locations

Warning for everybody downloading the scene version aka this one:

>The.Kettering.Incident.S01E03.720p.AHDTV.x264-FUtV

It's much lower quality than the WEBRip. Fuzzy as fuck. Wait for the WEBRip if you care about image quality.

Well by the end there are Water spirits, a succubus, a sense/ strength enhancing parasite, which is what's wrong with her daughter, she also gets infected with one, as does the weird hunter guy, he wolfs down a whole bunch of them, and the one kidnapping the kids is the last remaining member of a species of forest dwelling creatures, who all got wiped out by the logging company

>two headed tasmanians posting on this board

REEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF

Is it contained? I read that they have started writing season 2.

settle down ahmed

Another example of how fuzzy as fuck the scene release is.

I didn't notice the AHDTV marker on these scene releases. It's an analog HD rip. Looks like a bad upscale.

It's good enough to watch the show and absorb the story but if you want the visuals, the scene rips are like putting vaseline on the screen.

The forest guy is still alive at the end, but has backed down after they stopped the plans to dynamite the forest, he was just pissed off that they were threatening his way of life again. The hunter falls into the water and gets eaten by the water spirit. Both the main character and her daughter get what they need to keep the parasite from killing them, it's some weird liquid.

Know when the Webrip is coming up? The episode aired a week ago in Aus.

trying to make a funny webm

>analog HD rip.
what
australia went digital in like 2012 or something?

From the looks of it, this show is posted as early as Friday, but the WEBRip for the premiere didn't get posted until Tuesday. I guess you can expect the same pattern for Episode 3.

Episode 3 aired on Friday but the Scene rip didn't get posted until 3 hours ago, so whoever is posting these episode is doing it quite last and with bad equipment.

Check out the screenshot from the episode 3 scene rip. You can't even make out her face in dark scenes.

The guy doing these rips seems to only have analog. I guess he lives in the bush or something.

Wait for the Webrip unless you want pic related. The logo before they play indicates they come from Foxtel on Demand.

Episode 3 features an interrupted sex scene but the fuzzy picture on the scene rip gives you this.

thank dog
forced romance is my least favorite part of every show

Also they keep trying to make her look the same height as all the male actors.

One more example of how awful the picture quality on the scene rip of episode 3 is.

she is incredibly graceful for a giantess, I'm downloading episode 1/2 right now.

Wait, one more example of how utterly amateur the episode 3 scene rip is.

>record me DVR indicator
>channel logo showing at the end

Whoever is doing these is a fucking retard.

rating logo I mean

No, paki scum.

That's it for screenshots. There's not much to the first 3 episodes. It took 3 whole episodes just to get the mystery started.

mmmmmmm

Can't ausfags do anything right? American shows are always released on torrents in high quality.

Must be one of those bogans doing the recording.

Wait for the original Foxtel Webrip. This show is not getting any exposure so the Webrip will probably be the best you can get until the Bluray comes out.

wanted to make a funny webm but have no video editing skills

Hey man, I made that true detective bane webm and I had never used after effects before, you should have more faith in yourself and your abilities

this is rather funny and she's rather qt
how can womanlets even compete?

Nymphlets*

>that feel when no society where tiny women are locked in chastity and forced to fluff their Amazonian mistresses before sex, then look on helplessly as they take dick much too large for their frail midget bodies

You should put more effort into it. This thread is going to be up for a long time.

Why live

nice

Why indeed

>camera is so tight it's impossible to fap to
Why post

but is it good?

When I first heard about this I thought it was the Kattering incident and it had something to do with Bob Katter.

Doesn't it air on mondays though?

Oh you're right. It airs on Mondays.

>6' 2" (1.88 m)
Boner it's high time we went on an adventure together. beat you to the finish line.

feel free to delete this at any moment

i thought it aired today/yesterday

Today is monday.

Today is Tuesday.

Her toes were built for sucking

Where the fuck do you live?

kek people are getting into encoding groups on Sup Forums now?
Here's a tip
SCENE RELEASES ARE UTTER SHITE
GO FOR REAL ENCODERS LIKE DON OR nTB
Oh wait, you can't because you're not on HDBits.org :^)

>It's "a _______ Original" episode

time is askew at literally the end of the world

Australia m8

I'm so sorry.

>I don't know what it's like to have a neck because I'm a brown manlet

my newest fetish!!!!!

I wanna licki then sticki my dicki in Debicki!

Footslave?

>she will never pick me up, and throw me over her shoulder for a night full of SNU SNU.

I am the sad clown.

the pain is too great.

whoa did they star in something together?

BE NICE to debicki!!

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Are there any scenes where Debicki mocks and or belittles a man for being short?

I'm tired of these crime dramas starring female cops as lead actress. I could name 20 of them

I want to be shrunk down to the size of an ant and live under Debicki's clit hood eating her smegma.

me too but it'd live underneath the arch of one of her toes

so top of the lake: giraffe edition?

I didn't even watch the one with Anna Torv, why would I watch this garbage? no one believes that supermodel is a cop. You niggas living in Zootopia