Hey Sup Forums I want to look like a twink but I'm a little chubby...

Hey Sup Forums I want to look like a twink but I'm a little chubby, does anyone have any tips or anything to get skinny and lose all fat so I look feminine/ petite as possible, pic related is my end goal

keep a diet of 3 parts seamon 2 parts musicals and you should be fine kid

sorry what ? lol

how chubby?

quite a bit actually im ~185 pounds last i checked, with quite a bit of fat on hips and stomach and i got like man boobs too kek but ive lost alot of fat in the last 2 months too, i used to weigh around 205 pounds now im probably 180

well keep dropping them pounds man, something you notice is soon the weight won't drop as easily and you'll have to spend energy running and stuff, but if you keep going you'll get there, and remember when it gets hard it took years to put on the weight its its not gunna come off in a day

A keto diet, if you have the willpower for it, will accomplish your goals.

Lose twenty ugly pounds this way.

I know but i dont want to get muscular and a 6 pack, 6 pack make you look ripped,i just want to look petite and skinny not ripped like justin bieber or something :/ i do weight lifting too, is that good for me or nah ?

whats that

Google it, fool.

ok im sorry dad

Eat less processed food and drinks.

Faggot piece of trash

Me and you in the future

Yeah, stop eating, basically. Portion control and excercise.

What % body fat would a typical twinkle have? I'm down to 13.3% but don't feel I'm ready for looking anything like that.

Ah thanks, would you recommend weight lighting too though ? Your pic is what i wanna be

Not everybody can have a feminine body.

My advice is to just loose weight and train your thighs, ass and abs.
And take care of your skin as much as possible,
Remember that a feminine body isnt just being thin, its being curvy and smooth, so your goal isnt to loose as much weight as possible, your goal is to train the right proportions and keep a bit of fat to "round off the edges"

Im pretty skinny atm and im doing everything i can to gain some weight and slowly train my butt and thighs and add something besides skin and muscles to my body.

Sauce on the pic?

Do squats for ass

shall i do squats with dumbells or just body weight ?
I understand, but at the moment I just need to work on losing weight then maybe after that I can get curvy or twink looking i guess ?

What you want is essentially kardio.
Swimming, cycling and jogging.

This is the best way to loose fat and get in shape.
So you dont need extra weights or anything.
Your body needs more energy to lift 1 kilo ten times than 10kilo once.

Serious answer:

Mimic the female gym bunnies. Eat like 1,000 calories a day in nothing but vegetables and fruit. Copy their workouts. I.E. stairmaster for 45 min, HIT training on treadmill, low weight super high rep on weight machines

Ah right I see, good answer man I'll take that into account.

ill follow what the guy below you said with the weights ill do low but loads of reps and cardio ill do HIIT, I dont have stairmaster in my gym but i can leave that one out and do more cardio

Iunno, if you do lift make sure to take it easy, that's me in the pic and I'm just skinnymode tbh, if I lifted at all I'd look a lot more toned which may or may not be what you're going for

Definitely not ! So I shouldn't lift then because I more or less wanna look like you man. Nice body btw its the ideal body type for me :D

Thanks, and yeah, I guess just stick to cardio and eating better if you're trying to lose weight. It's worth noting that I've always had this body though, was just never really a good enough eater to put on weight. And thanks, means a lot :)

exercise more, eat lest, stop being a faggot

I naturally have a twink body. Feels good man.

The Pythagorean diet or vegan

You do look fine. I'd blow you.

TITO SAYS TO ABANDON THREAD.

Well if Tito says to do it