Are immigrants natural cowards?

Human migration on the scale we see now is not a normal part of the human experience. Why do so many people feel compelled to leave their countries instead of fixing what's wrong with where they're from?

Stop fucking running you stupid fucking cowards

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free etc.

People just want to better their lives, nothing wrong with that.

americans don't like it when people do what they want

Not at the cost of inconveniencing others.

Not everyone deserves that right. We in the US had to fight for it against the British and earned it.

If some spic or sandnigger didnt die for it like my ancestors did, then they can die too

Go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums

People were migratory for hundreds of thousands of years. Your whole country was built by people wanting to make a better life. A million swedes went to america for that. Fuck you.

When I see French or German or British people die at the hands of migrants, it affects the whole world.

Europeans didn't go around the world ruining other countries.

Fuck I'd love to see your country have a war on it's home spoil and watch you faggots try to scatter like cockroaches only to be told to fuck off when seeking asylum.
Disgusting people.

Your ancestors very likely weren't here to fight in that war

In the early 20th century, we had tons of migration on a mass scale

Surprisingly little changed, and in a lot of ways things actually got better

So you think there was no immigration into the US from the revolution/1812 up until now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

What the fuck are you even trying to say

You sound like an autistic nigger

Who /Ellis Island/ here?

You can't fix shit in Russia. People here like living in a corrupted shithole. If you don't you have only one option. Leave this hell: the country.

Question; have you ever actually met an immigrant?

Most immigrants I've met are some of the biggest normies ever. Not the greatest people, but not irredeemable assholes either

You guys watch the news too much

Trust your eyes, not what some asshole on fox news told you

You guys go apeshit over an election. What the fuck is going to happen when there's a war on your soil?

Sup Forums is a right wing board

GTFO back to tumblr and reddit.

I have. They're the biggest pieces of shit leeches ever. Maybe if they got jobs like doctors or engineers I'd be ok with them, but they don't.

We had the civil war and american revolution. Millions didn't flee

How did useless pieces of shit manage to get into your homeland? Sounds like you should adjust your migration system.

It's not that there's something wrong, there is just not as much opportunity. Most likely you will end up doing what your parents did.

My grandparents would either be farmers forever over there or come here and give a much better opportunity to my parents, and then me.

Also I suppose if you've lived through WWI and WW2 you might want to leave Europe in case that shit happens again.

Dude, your fucking country was basically built byy inmigrants, they are the reason cause you are number Juan and much ofthem did much more for the USA than you.
Also, I bet you have inmigrant ancesstors.

This. Out of love for our country we stayed to fight.

>Maybe if they got jobs like doctors or engineers I'd be ok with them, but they don't.

But then when this happens you complain about how they only go to school because everyone else is paying for it?!?!

Fun fact, the Irish were great cannon fodder.

That days' immigration has absolutely nothing to do with current contamination of the US with tons of savages.

Nobody fought dumbass. There was mass immigration from europe after independence including people from britian.

I'm sure that all the crime today that is done by immigrants pales in comparison to crime in American cities in 19th and early 20th century. Like ok there are grenade strikes in Sweden but I'm sure they are easier to deal with than Irish, Italian, jewish mafia etc was. The point is that "that days' immigration" was extremely troubled thing too but integrating forces prevailed. Just like they will prevail with todays immigrants. Nothing I have seen makes me think otherwise. Why would immigration now be any different than it has been since the dawn of man.

You are right actually, the most cancerous inmigrants are from 20th and 21th inmigrants.

>civil "war"

love how you keep pretending that little scuffle was more than a minor incident

>Today's migrants are better than people from 19th century
What an achievement. They are inferior to westerners anyway.

Huge companies benefit from immigration. Additional workforce without putting a lot of financial strain and also lesser benefits to give compared to the native workforce. First world countries with population getting lesser has no choice but to look for poorer countries to increase workforce.

>600,000 dead

Yeah, it was such a big and deadly conflict

It's not the people, it's the ideology they bring with them

You don't want them to be doctors or engineers cause then they'd be taking the jobs that actually matter from Americans.

The fact that someone wants a better life doesn't entitle them to live anywhere they want.

That's more to do with corporations than immigration. Automisation and outsourcing is the trend anyway.

Wait, are you saying, USA is a nation of cowards?

No, but migration is pretty natural habit for men. System, where one is not allowed to move, is slavery or serfdom.

what's that ideology?

>americans bitching about immigration
>they get mexicans, the hardest working nationality on the planet
>and some few thousand refugees

>meanwhile we get people who have 50% unemployment

Defending your territory is also pretty natural habit for men.