Australia or the UK

benin

youtube.com/watch?v=F4AchHTN-XQ

I'm starting to get the "women aren't funny" thing

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCUYUBOnzk

youtube.com/watch?v=KtCG0wG-5E0

>that like/dislike ratio

Women are funny, but the ones the media likes to promote arent

My sister made this video a few years ago called "vagina vagina period blood". The whole video was her saying the word vagina as the pitch gradually increased and an image of that one female comedian that I can't remember the name of slowly faded in

>My sister made this video a few years ago called "vagina vagina period blood". The whole video was her saying the word vagina as the pitch gradually increased and an image of that one female comedian that I can't remember the name of slowly faded in

LOST

how to into Chile proxy?

i would bet on southern europeans but i don't have others to compare

Spastics can be such a quality comic relief. I remember this one tard back in highschool who had a carer looking after him all the time. He would sometimes wait will luch break when all the kids were out near the canteen and stripe off his cloths and start masturbating while running away from the slow as shit fat old carer lady. Christ it was hilarious.

Samantha bee?

Sounds cringy. On a separate note, what is it with people saying "hur hur women aren't funny because muh bagina jokes" when we're just as guilty about making dick jokes all the fucking time?

My country.
What?
Stop laughing, it's not a joke!
Why won't you stop laughing? It's the truth!

Germany

ireland probably we have some god tier bantz here

Women are funny, just not when they try to be funny in the way that males are, e.g. BANTER WHEYYYY

Fuck the merging of genders, it pisses me off.

>I get stabby with knives

Dicks jokes are entirely different because the world doesn't bend over backwards to protect and provide for a penis.

>women are funny

Some of my favourite mangaka are female and their works are hilarious at times. It's just a different type of "funny". Less explosive, fragmentary wit and more focus on narrative.

Not us

We got some history with tourettes you see

youtube.com/watch?v=EyaVlaypLIA

But manga goes through a lot of people before publishing. We need a pure case when can say for sure

As I said, different approach to humour. You'd also be surprised at how few people it really goes through generally. It's nothing like western comics or novel publication.

Probably UK

youtube.com/watch?v=_H5AWUu1_RY

It must be horrible to have to live your life like that, being Chilean.

i know plenty of funny women
i dont run around recording them though because i am not a sperg

I've read a few mangas written by women and they were funny but I've never met something exceptionally good

Didn't need to. He was treated and cured.

Is this the result of british inbreeding?

>Sup Forums goes on a trip

britain does have some of the best comedy in general though, women are a different matter

>canada
>funny people
good one america

ex-yu cunts most definetely

i dont think there is a way to say really. Mediteranians and latinos are funny people. eastern europeans have a pretty morbid sense of humour. south east asian are pretty witty. just from my experiences. every cunt is funny i guess

Not for me. I make jokes about my dick all the time and I'm a girl. Sometimes ot makes the guys uncomfortable but usually people find it humorous. No one likes vagina jokes, but everyone loves talking about dicks regardless of who they are so it works out great.

>about my dick all the time and I'm a girl

I don't actually have a dick. It started in highschool when dudes would randomly talk about my vagina (is this just in American schools or do highschool boys do this in other cunts?) or they would talks about their dicks all the time so I just started talking about my own penis whenever this stuff happened and they stopped. It was pretty desu.

post it

i know only a single girl in this whole world who is ridiculously funny and i am in love with her

Australia and Israel

Get married and have a happy family with her