Whats your penis enlargment gains??

whats your penis enlargment gains??

Does it actually work?

As long as you keep the stretcher on?

It does indeed work perfectly for breaking your own dick

nope, all you do is make your penis more and more flaccid. At the latest stage you wont be able to get a hardon at all.

It made me 10" long.

Just started 2 weeks ago. So far nothing measurable, just stronger elections.

Broke muh dick. Don't do it

Show a picture of you not being able to get a hardon to prove it.

that's silly

haha gay

Maybe the US should've tried this then
Their election having been undermined by Russia and all

where can i find this cap? i have the noose one and it cuts of circulation. whats the brand of your stretcher?

Haha white trash

Penimaster.

OH MY GOD WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS HERE!
THAT'S JUST PATHETIC!

Pretty sure this is dangerous to your health, you retard.

ew a nigger

Is this the new fingerbox thread?

Enjoy limpdick for the rest of your life. You are stretching out the canals that are responsible for engorging your penis with blood, and they will not hold form as well.

I can't believe you didn't research this before you used it...

My fiancées dick kept getting bigger once he started hitting the gym more constantly. The stronger your heart the more blood it can pump to your dick when you get hard.

Man I had a very similar injury. Kneecap was completely shattered.

Only if you don't follow instructions. At least, that is what the FDA says

Its getting harder during erections because when the blood rushes in, its trying to repair the damaged cells. There for more blood needed in the area, thus harder erections. What you dont understand is, these devices are mainly made for men with ED or a curved penis. The whole "enlargement" part is tagged along with the package to make more sales. Technically it does enlarge the penis. BUT that is the whole ED part. When you stretch the ligaments more blood ect. Making the penis more erect. Using this strictly for enlargement is ignorance. If you're young, and you dont have ED, DO NOT use this. Or you WILL damage your penis.

Your dick in a couple of years.

it looks like a grass snake

Apply the concept of this device to your arm. What do you think would happen once your arm was 2x it's average length?
You'd have a long, misshapen, borderline unusable limb and you'd still be a faggot.
Keep it up champ. Enjoy your banana peel dick.

Should've known Trump used a penis stretcher

-5cm

Self confidense. I don't need to enlarge my penis, its on the smaller side of the spectrum but it doesnt bother me or my girlfriend.

My brother had this done to him ..snapped his leg from falling out the bath.