>meet 8th grade b8
>is very developed
>is very horny
>wants my P in her V

Oh shit nigga.

wat do Sup Forums?

Pic of chick?

Non lewd, of course.

Absolutely not. Just take my word that shes fine.

Even then, not taking risks. sowwy :(

Have an actual conversation with her about something other than the weather. If you still want to put your penis anywhere near the vapid cunt, go for it. Laws are stupid, but you could be extorted.

1.get laid
2.get kids
3.get sidechick
4.get hiv
5.get heroin
6.die from overdose
7.eternal happyness

I have

Spent hours just talking actually. Organic the whole way through.

I just think she might be getting a crush on me and idk about that for several reasons.

Thanks fam

Post a pic asswipe, just make sure it's not on her social media and that she's clothed and there's literally nothing bad that can come from it

do it

Someone could recognize her asswipe. That could very well lead back to me.

And besides I'm not too sure what is and isn't on her social media so i would have to take a shot in the dark.

whre is he know?

then crop her face out in ms paint you stupid nigger, we just want to see her body

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

That would be pretty fun when the mods make their way in here.

Crop from her nose up out of the pic..honestly we just want to see what you're working with. Other than that...I say go for it so long as she's 110% into the idea..I'd make it very clear to her that it's NOT a relationship it's merely you two getting it in for fun and you will gladly continue it so long as she wants it, no strings attached. After she has given you complete peace of mind she's cool with only sex then use that fuckin pussy bro!

>mods
>clothed people

You're a lying piece of shit pedo with delusional fantasies

licky me butt

I'm not American, what's this age difference?

Nice copy and paste. Didn't change a word.

Why excuse me i thought you meant nudes with the face cropped out.

I mean im not even 20 yet.

And trust me there's no innocence that i can steal from this girl

She might say she's cool with it and think that she'd eventually get him into a relationship. Bitches that age are fucking crazy and might end up getting OP charged with statutory rape when he keeps denying her the relation.

Just want to make sure if she's worth the risk before telling you if you should go. Also read above, and if you already have her nudes...

just turned 14

almost 20

I have nothing acceptable of her body that i wouldn't have to pull from social media.

Fuck you and your fantasies then. Lying shit

Copypasta fam…

Watch me get those 2's, like I got septuplet 1's yesterday.

I mean come on now that's an actual dilemma.

And even if i did produce something it doesn't prove shit.

could've just gotten something passed through the grape vine

I agree with you 100% but this isn't some innocent kid, it's a sexually active 14 year old who is consenting to the sex and the OP's 19, so it's really not that big of a deal from a moral standpoint. There's a big difference between a sexually active human voluntarily having sex out of their own physical desire and a sexually inactive child getting raped

This is a good point. If you have sex with her she forever has a tool to be used against you, for which the consequences are fucking terrible.

Is that really worth it OP?

As long as i dont cum inside her i have deniability

Nope. Not even close.

I dated a girl who got sum fuks when she was 13 by a 23 year old. She didn't claim it was rape just wish she hadnt of done it. And think how sexually awkward you where as a boy at 14 years old.. Is my best way to put it in perspective.

You're gonna do what you want no matter what I say and you're only here to attempt to gloat and not ask a legitimate questions.

Kill yourself, pedophile. Eat a gun. Make sure you write in the note that you're a pedo so no-one will feel sorry for you.

Do it. Keep your mouth shut.

I'm not her first rodeo with an older guy. i got dis

Lucky bastard. Smash that pussy.

Of course Satan would defend pedophilia.

Pic or it didn't happen

Weve already been over this nerd

any pedo stories ?

I don't even understand how a college student comes into contact with a middle schooler. Are you just hanging out around the school in a white van on your lunch break? What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't know anyone your own age?