ITT: we start the list, If Hillary had won

ITT: we start the list, If Hillary had won.

1. The Whitehouse would be a bed and breakfast for Hollywood.
2.We would be entering another recession.
3.Unemployment would be on the rise.
4.World leaders would celebrate another four years of a week leader.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=SHZBGidQcEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>week leader

And a bunch of dipshits like you would be shitting yourselves.

WW3 with Russia would've been guaranteed

Why would they celebrate for four years if she's only the leader for a week?

Second post best post

>3.Unemployment would be on the rise.
Historically, when there's a democrat in the White House, unemployment goes down.
You're off base on the recession thing too.

Underrated comment

Butt hurt Liberals have been Trumped.

>WW3 with Russia would've been guaranteed
>implying we aren't going to war in Syria to help Russia gain control of Europe's oil supply, which will inevitably lead to war in Europe.
Not to mention Trump has already threatened to send troops to Mexico (and Chicago).
Don't forget China is already rumbling about war with the US in response to his hamfisted attempts ate statesmanship.

If some republican had proposed a no-fly zone in Syria, you cunts would have creamed yourselves over what a badass he was.

Every single SJW would rejoice because they're finally getting their way after bitching and bitching and bitching.
Same for most if not all of Dumblr and possibly Reddit aswell.

>Butt hurt Liberals have been Trumped.
>we'll burn America to the ground just to watch the liberal majority cry about it.

this

Yes, lets forget about facts, cause Trump and butthurt and libtards, and yea, fuck facts

People with minds not unlike yourself would still be rioting that the democrats already had their 8 years and it's your turn

When Obama got elected, people were standing around looking surly with some signs. Nobody actually rioted. That's been more of a left wing thing in the recent years.

>The Whitehouse would be a bed and breakfast for Hollywood.
this is true

The Trump presidency is the greatest con job ever perpetrated in the history of the world. Will his followers ever realize it?

/thread

People had a choice between an honest con and an dishonest con. They chose the honest con.

Calm down, trump voter. I agree she would've been bad but she wouldn't have caused a recession.
Also
*weak

This is the dumbest thing I'll read all day. And I just saw someone say "feminine penis" so that's saying a lot.

kek... snicker to self choke on spittle.

She would of be killed very quickly.
There's a difference between trump supporters and Hillary's lgbt, Muslim, sis, feminist supporters

Then go to Canada you dumb cunt

America will be great again

I dunno man, Trump stood up and basically said "I'm gonna con ya", Hillary tried to say she wouldn't, in spite of her wishy-washy jumping from one political view to another according to public polls.

Would've = would have.

Just goes to show the brain size of the average Trump supporter

This post verbatim is the most telling of all Trump supporters.

Doesn't even know there are 7 years in a week.

I'm going to need a source on where Trump said that please.

This, I'm glad someone related what's happening to this movie because I thought of it the whole election process. Hillary supporters need to be sent to concentration camps

One single grammar mistake makes you say that?
I was the one to point it out and I still think you are confirming your bias.

"would of" and "goes to show" are both American female teen slangs also used by feminist adults since they are overgrown children.

>teen pregnancy

Dropped it right there. I never understand why anyone mentions that as if that is an objectively positive or negative thing and that who is president has any relation to that. It's like when someone makes the statement "they are just like Hitler" which is vague to begin with. Do they look like Hitler is that the comparison? Did they bring together a whole nation and raise its pride from the depths of depression? Did they rid their nation of horrible foreign sanctions and influences? Because it couldn't be in relation to genocide which few if any president has partaken in (you could argue Jackson with trail of tears or Roosevelt with Japanese) yet none come close to a full blown holocaust so that can't possibly be the comparison you are making because you would be wrong and look like a retard in doing so.

Every Democrat after the election.

He never said it directly, but he's been a democrat in the past. He ran as a republican because that was the easier platform to win from. He uses rhetoric to win people over, saying a lot while promising little. And he's kind of open about it.
I'd call that an honest con.

Wasn't there 2 recessions under Obama?

>1. The Whitehouse would be a bed and breakfast for Hollywood.
meaningless banter
>2.We would be entering another recession.
watch tRump plunge the US into depression
>3.Unemployment would be on the rise.
as it will be under trump
>4.World leaders would celebrate another four years of a week leader.
'week'? i think you mean weak.
strength is a relative concept. thumping your chest and tweeting aggressively doesn't constitute strength, especially at your country's expense

>he ran as a republican because that was the easier platform to win on

What

. The Whitehouse would be a bed and breakfast for Hollywood.meaningless banter.
It shows the Clintons have everything for sale you moron.

Only massive retards like trump supporters think that a bankrupt shit country like Russia could afford a real war on large scale.
Only massive retards like trump supporters think that it's a good idea to kiss Putin's ass, instead of slapping his face for killing political rivals, journalists, foreign politicians, jailing rival oligarchs and invading other countries.
Siding with Putin means being ok with all of this shit.

Also, only massive retards like trump supporters think it's a good idea to go against China, while China owns a good chunck of US debt and could crush the US economy if they really wanted their money back.

tl,dr: enjoy being Putin's bitch, you retarded americunts

no. it's meaningless banter you dickhead

The republicans aren't known for their pc culture enforcement. Trump saw a way of becoming popular by not being pc, so he chose the run for the republican party. I'm fairly sure his political affiliation was a tactical choice and not an actual political inclination.

>Hyperbole
The liberal agenda, everyone!

chose to run*

So, basically every politician ever?

> If Hillary had won.
Trump would still be contesting the election.

wow calm down bro

you've got to be kidding when you compare libs to trumpet

facts, but I know you retards are now used to "alternative facts"

So in your world Putin is a nice guy to hang out with and Trump isn't a fuckin idiot.
Can't wait to see him destroy your middle class and empower your corporations even more, the rest of the world is already laughing at you, we have 4 years of fun coming up

we are still in it my friend.

This. We need Russia as an Ally in the war against Terror.

If Russia and the U.S. is fighting then we will be weaker against the caliphate state when it matters most.

Hillary is trying to make us lose to her Muslim sponsors.

> Occupy Democrats

Hmmmm

Yes, but he did it without any finesse and still won.
The only way this actually works, is when people are tired of being finessed into voting for someone who doesn't actually give a shit about their opinions.
I'm pretty sure many trump voters only voted for him to see if something different would happen.

A member of the Clinton foundation has spoken. Picking apart the narrative of facts

you mean the recessions brought on by excessive risks taken by banks at the behest of wall st... which he attempted to real in with the same regulations trump is now repealing... yea that happened

Obama started at the bottom of the Great Recession, so unless he somehow managed to make it worse, of course his numbers look good compared to a president who started at the height of one of the biggest economic booms in history.

Neither did a good job, but Obama isn't responsible for some great economic surge. He actually presided over the slowest recovery from any major economic downturn in U.S. history. The only thing that actually boomed was the stock market, which meant the rich got richer. The Democrat poster boy is the champion of income equality and the 1%.

> inequality

At the least the Clinton Foundation is a trasparent non profit organization that released its data for everyone to be checked.

Quite the opposite of Trump Foundation, a scam used by Trump to pay for his legal fees

>A member of the Clinton foundation has spoken. Picking apart the narrative of facts
says a trump bullshit artist

Mexico, not so much. Chicago? Long fucking over-due.

>Siding with Putin means being ok with all of this shit.

Who are we to tell another country what to do? We aren't the world police. The past 2 retards in the white house made us the world police. It's time for America to focus on itself and not everyone else.

>Reading comprehension: 0
What about the shit you posted was a "fact"? Can you substantiate any of it? Provide irrefutable evidence supported by numerous, non-aligned sources?
The weird thing is, he's been pretty consistent about doing what he said he would throughout his campaign. It's been less than a month, and Trump has been busy. On the one hand, it's impressive if only because it says a lot about the last two administrations not only failing utterly, but now not having an excuse to fall back on.

On the other hand, it's terrifying to think that someone as dedicated to seeing his plans through can possess this much power with so little opposition.

reading comprehension ample

Gun violence in Chicago will continue.

cheesespin.net/
good luck bro s

>so little opposition.
some executive orders require funding thru congress. Remember Obama singed several during his first week in power. Nothing out of the ordinary so far.

gun violence? just give the good guys more guns.

Him being consistent is an anomaly within politics for most of the world. People are used to being promised things and not getting them. He's actually keeping his promises and even though I don't agree with his way of doing things, I have to give him credit for that.
We've gotten to this point because politicians made the mistake of thinking the people would eat their shit and smile indefinitely.

1.who cares
2. Obama didnt why would she
3. Its the lowest its been in years and not because of trump
4. World leaders think trump is retarded

5. Youre delusional from listening to autistic internet people feeding you conservative propaganda under the guise of "trolling for lols"

yeah. like the mentally ill which is next on his agenda

Hillari site here : CheeseSpin.net

Ah, I see. You're beginning to get concerned over your choice, so you now have to resort to "it would have been worse under Hilary" to deflect attention.

And it's not yet a couple of weeks in

Do you personally know any world leaders that think Trump is retarded? Or are you just believing the liberal bullshit? Cite your proof

Stop spamming this shit

malcolm turnbull (aus)
both mexican presidents (present and former)
not bad for 2 weeks

It's the sort of claim that would never be proven without secret wiretaps, as most senior politicians keep their personal views secret, as they have to deal with the reality and Trump is notoriously thin-skinned. Why else did may stroke his ego by referring to his "stunning victory"?

Similarly, you'll never be able to prove that they don't.

Also, you could take "stunning" in more than one way.

wall being built will be mostly paid for by americans. the ban on all muslims (which he now says is not a ban) was a ban on some muslims. he is surrounded by bankers and wall st and he is repealing regulations placed on them to prevent another financial crisis brought on by ridiculous investments they personally made. hes lowering taxes for the wealthy, not for our sake, and if you were to even look at the disparity of that tax relief plan youd be just as pissed off about it as i am. he's apparently getting more involved in the ME while insulting allies. he's done nothing, said nothing, to create any unity.

hes kept one promise. he'll be the dick that he is everyday.

yea i saw that too. wtf... wtf.

more gun sales = profits
NRA has been sucking his cock

Nobody gives a fuck about Australia.
And of course the Mexican president hates him, he is going to be giving them back the shit head illegal criminals that Mexico didn't want in the first place. Going to turn his country into an even bigger shithole.

There will be no riot and violence in University of California Berkeley to silence Milo...
youtube.com/watch?v=SHZBGidQcEs

>week leader
so what is she Sunday?

I wasn't aware Obama signed off on any exec orders. Much of what I heard was he couldn't get jack pushed through because "republicans being mean" bs the mainstream media pushed.
Pretty much all that and the constant PC culture agenda being pushed to Hell and back. People are tired of being lied to and afraid of having an opinion to the point where it's going to come to a head pretty soon. If I were a rich old fuck pushing an agenda, I would withdraw all my funding from the aggressors ASAP and start considering the possibility of passing my legacy onto a successor.

As for the Trump administration and career politicians, it will be another 8-12 years before we see another Trudeau or Obama in power. People are sick and tired of the lying and financial/social ruin they face from speaking out and/or just trying to get by. It's going to take a good decade of amazing leadership to salvage the trainwreck of modern civilization post-PC culture.

>Nobody gives a fuck about Australia.
standard yank response. yet we get leaders from around the world over for negotiations INCLUDING the US and japan and pacific leadersl

>And of course the Mexican president hates him, he is going to be giving them back the shit head illegal criminals that Mexico didn't want in the first place. Going to turn his country into an even bigger shithole.
way to miss the point, dickhole

Toppest of Keks M8

so, regardless of how you feel about hollywood or celebrities in general, ( personally, i have a distaste for it because they seem to just circle-jerk around and inflate their own value) i think you should consider the fact that these are people who stand to benefit the most from a trump tax plan. so when they come out against someone who would make them significantly richer in the name of - of all things, decency, you should start doing some soul-searching.

Obama sign an executive order to have schools to discipline based on students race.

Sure he isn't delivering exactly like he promised, but he is still delivering.
This is still different from presidential promises in the past.
This was the point of what I said, he's something different that we haven't seen before.

I'm still waiting for Trump to sign an executive order for a special prosecutor to put Hillary in jail.

ITT we are reminded yet again how butthurt these faggot libtards are. Nothing new to see here., move. Just the same butthurt losers saying the same butthurt shit.

You lost faggot's, get over it.

different ain't necessarily good

sunday is the end the week retard cuck

get over it yourself captain butthurt

executive orders are made when congress won't comply. from week one of the obama presidency the republican agenda was to never comply. what are you 12. get off the internet its bad for you.

No it isn't, but it explains why people found him interesting and voted for him.
I'm not in any way advocating for the things he says and does, I'm just trying to explain why he succeeded in doing so.

wow, its already summer?

OP Has it right. Rejoice

lol, wat? Education much?

>Who are we to tell another country what to do?
And yet you have no problem telling Mexico what to do

They're tolerant as long as you agree with them. It's funny because you can clearly see why liberals support Muslims so much. They both think so much alike. "Islam is a religion of peace" Sure, as long as you follow our religion too or else we will jihad and behead you and your family.