Why do in North America the congoids - negroids dominate the music market ?

Why do in North America the congoids - negroids dominate the music market ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XR2gE_F3aJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

americans are brainwashed from youth into loving niggers

A Bulgarian made a thread a while back about the fact that 33% of Afro-Americans males can trace their paternal line to an European man, and most of them having at least as much European aDNA.

it's in their blood

>hip hop/rap
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""music"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>real fact

The weeknd is ethiopian

>Yeah, I like all music except rap and country

Slavery created the blues/jazz and those genres created the American music industry.

their vocal chords sound better

if you look at japan hapa blacks even there are successful in the music industry

>congoids - negroids

The Weekend is Ethiopian

The Weeknd is caucasian

This line, I hear it in that exact form almost as much as

>"Yeah, I'm Irish and Scottish...
>puts on barely noticable Scottish accent pretending it's not intentional
... but mostly Scottish."

black people are good at music Im sorry that your whiteness is not secure enough to let other races be good at things

A different genre dominates the industry every decade, give or take. With different genres come different sorts of people or """people.""" White artists have the record numbers for gold and platinum records and singles.

but every American genre originated from African Americans

What is an American Genre? Country? Jimmie Rodgers was the father of country and he was white. The first rock musician is heavily disputed, anybody from Bill Haley to Ike Turner could be it.

The first rock musician may or may not have been black but it rock came from blues.
>jazz
>blues
>boogie
>funk
>hip hop

blues, jazz, rock, funk, etc.
they produce good music.
but nowadays the highlight goes to those pop-bullshit-music.

He's Ethiopian dumbass

Blues and Jazz are both equal parts European and American. Blues is heavily influenced by bluegrass which is extremely old.

Fuck, African, I meant to say African

>Éthiopian is not negroid

Sup Forums is funny sometimes

Its literally not

Don't like it then blame the Germans that invented the term

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XR2gE_F3aJQ
Black people have pretty much always been very influenial in the us When it comes to music