I'm 31 years old and have a very beautiful girlfriend. The girl in the pic is a former colleague of mine...

I'm 31 years old and have a very beautiful girlfriend. The girl in the pic is a former colleague of mine. Most guys seemed to think she was kind of ugly, but I really like her somehow. I dream of fucking her really hard. She's pretty small, so I'd just put her on the bed and slam her as hard as possible. Last night I dreamt about that and I had to get up and jerk to her pic really hard. My girlfriend is definitely more beautiful than her, so the whole thing is kind of strange. All I know is that I want to slam her pussy.

Fap and tell your gf you love her. Next time you fuck your gf, close your eyes and imagine. The grass isn't greener and you will ruin your life and your gf's if you cheat. Wait...you aren't married. My bad. Dump your girlfriend and go for it!

We need to see your gf for comparison purposes, too.

She looks like androgynous Heath Ledger

She isn't much to look at but looks aren't everything. What does your gf look like?

We are biologically wired to fuck a lot, so even if your girlfriend is your ideal partner you'll still have your body giving you sexual urges for different partners.

Just remember, don't ever blame alcohol for something you regret fucking. Alcohol just loosens up your inhibitions, and let's the truth come out. Maybe your decisions are irreconcilable and impossible to understand, but you're making them

user speaks the truth. I am drunk right now. Be honest with yourself. If you aren't happy...move on.

I think she's cute. A little plain, but girls like her work harder in the sack. What's the sex with current gf like, user? Because I think you should dump her. So do you. That's why you came here.

I know that feeling. sometimes certain women just do it for you and they aren't even that good looking

>She isn't much to look at but looks aren't everything. What does your gf look like?

My girlfriend is a tall and slim blonde. Small boobs, long hair. Don't get me wrong, I like her too, but somehow the girl in the pic makes me really horny.

Does anyone else find her fuckable or am I weird? I kind of like redheads and I love hairy girls, I made my gf not shave her pussy and armpits anymore. And somehow I feel the girl in the pic is also pretty hairy. She's also really really shy, so slamming her would feel even better.

It doesn't really matter. aonce you know that girls want you and will sleep with you, you can find someone who is a good match. Do you have similar interests OP, or are you just drawn to her? Eitherway, tell your gf. If she's hotter than Plain Jane, she won't be single long.

She is perfectly fuckable. It's time to have "the talk" with your gf. Dumping her noodz is optional, of course.

Well, I don't know if she's gf material, I think she's just a fuck fantasy.

Does anyone else find her hot? And can you guess her nationality?

She's Iranian. I can see it in her eyes.

It's OK to just let it be a fantasy, then.

can we get a name?

You need to up the ante. No one gets off on geography, user. You have more pics. Share them, please.

>You need to up the ante. No one gets off on geography, user. You have more pics. Share them, please.

Sorry, it's the only pic I have. Her name is Patricia.

God so beautiful! Please share more

i think shes got a kiid or at lest i konw some one thay looks like that

If that's it, that's it, You obviously aren't going to share your gf, and that's good (she didn't do anything to you). Tell us what you would do to her, and how it would go down. If your girl is pretty, then you mus be a catch. Cut gf loose and experience Plain Jane's warm, wet mouth.

Kek

You mean, "Zozzle," right?

Well, the last two nights I spent with my girlfriend, I came to special spots. First I came on her toes. I kind of developed a foot fetish lately and told her to paint her toenails. She did and she did with a pink tone. My cock was kind of sore because she's not used to jerking me off with her feet, but it was great. The other night I just came on her armpit hair and the cum stuck all in there. :D

Not to mention the hornier you are the less grossed out you get by things. The whole arousal overrides everything else.

She just needs makeup, like most women.

Nice. Is your girl into kinky shit?

Not really. She thinks it's kind of weird, but I ask her things and she usually does it then. It's a pity she still thinks me licking her asshole is gross. The next thing I'll ask her is to watch her pee, preferably outside.

Anal? Is it hard to talk about kinks with her? Patricia told me she wants to be your butt slut. And for the love of cake, user...pics. Blur her face. You got this!

Congrats OP you caught a whole pile of cock chasers.
Jesus, you can even see his Adam's apple in the pic.
The wardrobe is straight out of Transercromby and Bitch.
Here is a pic of someone who is just as good at passing.

>Anal? Is it hard to talk about kinks with her? Patricia told me she wants to be your butt slut. And for the love of cake, user...pics. Blur her face. You got this!

It's kind of hard but I still tell her. No anal so far and I don't think it's going to happen. But I'm not even that excited about it. I would prefer to eat her ass for an hour.

Btw, I also have a nice hairy thread going on over at /s/. Feel free to jerk off there and tell me which girls you like and why.

Yo sound like the kinky one sonprob no anal. It's good to have limits. Anal is overrated, anyway. You aren't going to share pics, are you?

Nope, but if you don't mind other girls, check out my other thread. There's not original content, but still cute, natural and kind of amateurish girls. Some of them at least.

So you're into traps. Gosh, that's shocking.

Thank you for the referral! Iwas about to fap. Good on you for respecting your gf. It's respecting yourself, really.

>Thank you for the referral! Iwas about to fap. Good on you for respecting your gf. It's respecting yourself, really.

Thanks, I hope you like the girls.

Bullshit! Anal is great.

Hey, tastes vary.