Never forget about the unhealthy relationship this man has to his daughter

Never forget about the unhealthy relationship this man has to his daughter.

>talks about dating his own daugther on TV
>says that he and his daughter share a love for sex
>take pictures with her half naked in bed
>Pedophile in Chief

That America's conservative Christians made this freak their president is irony at it's finest.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
forbes.com/billionaires/list/33/#version:static
thefederalist.com/2016/08/10/report-british-authorities-still-ignoring-massive-pakistani-led-child-sex-ring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>creep

>So prude you have to pretend sex isn't a thing

fuck off

Bearing in mind that Christianity is a religion founded on the idea of a single man and woman founding the human race. It would be somewhat hypocritical for them to start condemning incest at this point.

obligatory

With your own daughter? Fucking child rapist.

You're Sup Forums buddy, saying the man is an incestuous pedo will only make his popularity grow.

This is what white families actually look like in "real" America.

I feel like the circumstances for something that was supposed to have happened thousands of years ago may have just been a tiny bit different to what they are now.

She was fucking funny looking before she got plastic surgery

JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING

Her concrete smile looks like she's using piano keys for fucking dentures.

Aerosmith would date his daughter to, senpai.

>Aerosmith would date his daughter to, senpai
>Aerosmith

The guy's name is Steven Tyler, you tard. He's also not president of the USA.

This is literal made up propaganda bullshit, nigger. Fuck yourself.

mah nigga DONALD TRUMP

Trump is winning even the Wincest

damn this kid is gorgeous

She's the daughter of one of the richest men in the world. If you are really trying to act like she is or was some abused little urchin, then you're so far off it's nothing but comedy.

If you were ever lucky enough to have a daughter that looked like that you'd be all over her too.

>richest man in the world

lel, they're so broke they need to advertise on whitehouse.gov

Americans that got tired of whiny little piss ants like yourself got him elected. Fuck off with religion.

That's complete bullshit, Trump has immense wealth. Think about that when your mom cashes her welfare checks and buys your cheetos with food stamps, lol

cheesespin.net/
faggot not allowd

pretty much exactly why I voted for him. I don't really care much about muslims or feminism or whatever, I just want legal lolis. one step at a time.

Photoshop the mustache out please.

>one of the richest...
dude...

Fuck you ! TRUMP IS BOSS !! CheeseSpin.net

Realy? Which of those factual statements is made up? The ones taken from direct Trump quotes or the plethora of photographic evidence?

more lol Ivanka

Lel snowflake is triggered. Go back to your safe space faggot

You're so delusional it's funny. It's pretty clear the only one triggered is your whiny pansy ass, lol

yeah dude. who wouldnt fuck their daughter.. haha.. haha-

cont.
there he is almost in top 5 with his 47 billions
forbes.com/billionaires/list/33/#version:static

The only immense things about Trump are his ego and his debt.

wheres the half naked pic

You're an idiot. You should stay with similar company. You're not even worth my time with this pleb tier pissing and moaning. If you think "pedophile in chief" is a factual statement, then you can just KYS you mindless tard.

Conservative Christians protecting a child molester? Unheard of!

Hahaha, 47 billion now? You'll just make up any old number won't ya?

coming from the people who's whole family is probably on public assistance is pretty fucking comical.

spoler alert
not even in top 1694

just remember he's your president
and that if he wanted to
no.1 he could sue your ass for liable
no.2 he could literally make your sorry ass disappear, you shillery lover

girls can get close to their fathers, it's not sexual, that's your dirty mind user
you've obviously never had children, or relatives with kids

if i'm honest i believe it's secretly a fantasy of yours to interfere with girls aged the same as his in the picture

prove me wrong

He admitted to spying on naked underage girls. By definition, and his own admission, he is a pedophile. You can cry all you want, but the facts are absolute.

>liberals wanting import child molesters to signal altruism

You're stupid, dude. One of the fundamental aspects of an adult mind is the acceptance of facts. Stay delusional for all I care, idiot.

you guys sound like a bunch of uptight Christians in here.

and by that I mean you are projecting your thoughts. hard asf

Hint: richest men in the world don't make/star in reality shows

No, you literally are making that up. Literally, and you know it. You aren't even worth my time with this unicorn fart conspiracy shit.

Nah, I'd wait for the tits and ass to grow first.

Never forget the fascist left will make up any lie to try and stop this man from helping America

Are the parots fucking?

pretty hot desu

Your desperation and stupidity is palpable. Cry me a river, liberal retard, lol

you're a fucking faggot

>Literally
>Literally

wares the half naked pic.

you have been baited, dipfuk republican shill.

Oh?

So NOW you liberals have a problem with pedophilia? Wernt you the ones voting for Hillary? Ya know, the one who wanted to flood MILLIONS of Muslims who fuck little kids?

There's no proof he did that shit, why would he? He could get any woman he wanted with that kind of money.

You fucking faggot ass liberals are just jellous that he earned his way through life as opposed to living off of fucking welfare.

Cant wait until we round you fuckers up in death camps and kill you all.

Rot in hell.

Yeah, the truth hurts, doesn't it. All you have left is denial. Stick you fingers in your ears and cry real loud and you can pretend this never happened.

Uhh, what? I'm just saying the clergy are pedos.

Boner achieved

In a just universe, being this stupid would be physically painful.

Triggered

Don't tell them about the death camps yet it's too early

thefederalist.com/2016/08/10/report-british-authorities-still-ignoring-massive-pakistani-led-child-sex-ring/

if you're here to complain about pedophile and racist elitist. Then you don't know the cystpool you just came to

Please kill yourself. Your genetics are only holding back the human race. Do what's best for the majority, please.

Man, how did that bait taste?

oh so that makes it ok

Donnie was on Howard Stern slot. Obviously he has said a lot of sick shit.

Get off Sup Forums Hilary, you lost get over it.

>cystpool

If you don't know how to spell a word, don't use it, you'll just look stupid.

the federalist, wew lad, that theres an unbiased source of real totally not fake news for sure

Oh boy, almost forgot my daily dose of liberal tears.

Thanks for the reminder, OP.

baited hard

>Never forget about the unhealthy relationship this man has to his daughter.

youre trying to convince Sup Forums that pedos are wrong. good luck

gay

ben garrison is a faggot and so are you

Found the antifa, tumblrina.

>He could get any woman he wanted with that kind of money.

EXACTLY. I'd fuck kids too

Just because your dad showed his love for you by beating you senseless doesn't mean that's normal. If you think kissing your parents or child on the cheek is weird, it's because you're a sheltered, fat, retarded American

oh what a big boy, did you learn these words on Sup Forums all on your own? :)

i dont get it
theyre standing in uncomfortable heels?
worst mem ever

most liberals grew up without a father and were rejected by their mother for her love of nigger cocks

Pics or it didn't happen.

lol you're a fucking idiot if you think because I dislike ben garrison i'm "an antifa tumblrina".

not sure if trolling or trump

basically 85% of Sup Forums rn

To be fair, illegal immigrants did take their mcdonals/walmart/construction/oil drilling job (or simple economics and/or automation, dunno which yet)

Without a job it makes it easy to shitpost.

Or they're underaged and retarded.

>he used words that people have been using a lot recently
>must be immature
>better luck next time kid

>mcdonals/walmart/construction/oil drilling job

There aren't enough illegals for that. Arts majors work at mcdonalds and walmart, and 4channers are too fat for construction and oil drilling

What don't you like about ben garrison?

shut the fuck up oven dodger