Kek. So this is what an average French family looks like these days

Kek. So this is what an average French family looks like these days.

Close

Also nice bookmarks

What a fucking joke. Europe is so fucked.

>Europe full of rampaging muslims
>America full of rampaging negros
>Only Australia prevails

No. That's just a shit propaganda movie.

Australia just picked a fight with China, retard

>Australia full of chinks*

So where does a white man flee these days? Is Antartica the only continent that remains to us?

And they are actually only ones that would deserve muslim hordes

it's all fun and banter until the emus start a second rampage m8

>australia is full of australians

This thread is now a good french movies thread.

>Comment C'est Loin
Directed by Christophe Offenstein and Aurélien Cotentin

You can see this movie like a French Inside Llewyn Davis, but it's more funny and comfy.
It's the story of two losers pretending to be artists, but they didn't even make a song in 5 years.

One day, they are confronted by their producers, and have to make a song in one single day, otherwise they'll leave. As all their fears, wishes and dreams are remembered, they try to accomplish the deal.

Solid movie, 8/10. Even if you don't like rap, you'll like it. It's not like 8 Mile, rap is not the central subject. It's not the subject at all. The subject is inspiration, dreams, artistry and laziness.

Pic related.

The worst thing of all australians.
I don't know how australians deal with themselves.
It's probably why they shitpost so much a whole different kind of terrorism.

>Astérix & Obélix : Mission Cléopatre
Directed by Alain Chabat

A god-tier comedy, with a simple story : a movie adaptation of the classic cartoon.

>So where does a white man flee these days?

Up the social ladder. It's what the jews did, and that worked out pretty well for them. You're only as free as you are rich.

>Héros/Hero
Directed by Bruno Merle

Pierre Foret is funny and that is his tragedy. That is also his job, he warms up the audience on a TV set. Pierre Foret is funny but he would rather be good-looking. Or an actor. Or a singer. A matter of credibility. Pierre Foret cannot take it any more. He has not slept in six nights. He has kidnapped Clovis Costa, the singer, the Idol, and sequesters him in the apartment he grew up in. No way out.

An amazing movie, starring one of the best french comedians, who perfectly fit the character. Can be strange at times, but is always good.

D'you have any other movies ?

>It's probably why they shitpost so much a whole different kind of terrorism.

we shitpost to remind every other user that we are collectively amazing at it and they will never come close to how collectively amazing we are at it even though they can't stop doing it.

just give it up already lads no country will beat us.

Eastern/central Europe is almost 100% white. Muslims don't want to come here, since they won't get astronomical welfare.

I can't believe Moot was actually chased away because of this shit. It's amazing how support for him died overnight.

Shouldn't have been a cuck

not enough tire marks

I miss Moot, he even opened my snap once ;_;

Not gonna lie, but Moot's handsome.

Can't believe you can be that handsome and still be cucked.

I really don't understand the hassle this pic started. So guys aren't able to have girl friends? I have a few. Am i cuckold now?

Isn't movies just a game of pretend and actors just play roles and are not really the characters the movie feature?
Or are theatrical plays more like that and movies going silly like in OP just plain kill the suspension of disbelieve eventually killing he "fun" of watching a flick and therefore, what could possibly go down in a theatre would not go down in cinema?

yes

all shitposting aside i don't know either m8. her eyes clearly say "we are just friends". moot was always so mean towards us aussies for nothing.

pretty unfair if you ask me.

Wut?

Australians shouldnt have the same internet as the rest of us. Do we allow prisoners in our homecountries access to the internet? No we dont, and I literally dont see a single difference here.

>This thread is now a good french movies thread.
I liked MR73 and it was, I belive, the last French film I've seen.

the two OSS117 movies are also good comedies

Australian fishing ship entered Chinese territorial waters and was fired on
Aus crew reported being shelled and China said they won't warn them next time

Come to Spain bro, we don't even have abos here. This is the only 100% pure white country left

B I T

R U D E
U
D
E

L A D

>mixed with north africans for hundreds of years
>white

hope it's bait lmao

>Australia full of Australians

Literally the worst of the three

we can be dank and based too.

see? we know the modern lingo.

Other way around. Chinks started the shit.

>berbers aren't white meme

We're just tanned hermano, but gibs me money pls

Sorry are we too white for you?

shut the fuck up u flamin drongo

did she not see all teh white male asian female couples in bank ads

Americucks only see black and white.

Who the fuck cares about chinks?

Uhh it doesn't count when white males race mix.

>Americans telling other countries how they should do shit

Nothing new here I guess.

i'm an aussie who was born here and i'm not white.

i give zero fucks about these "problems", they are symbol over substance distractions and nothing more.

identity politics is a real threat to australia and our way of life. not fuckin useless racial quotas in commercials.

>diversity
>promised land
Jesus