How is it not a felony posting pictures of amatures and requesting 'Moar?' and 'Sauce?'

how is it not a felony posting pictures of amatures and requesting 'Moar?' and 'Sauce?'.

And labeling eachother as 'Op was good tonite' and 'saucebaws'

It's a infrigment of personal space and new york millenial art act.

get straight and start thinking - don't be a cave man.

>new york mellenial art act
Kek

go suck de Blasio's cock you cuck

Anyone have sauce on these warlocks?

Dunno but MOAR

I have had this happen to me, I had a boyfriend who leaked my personal pictures.

Let's just say he is not a boyfriend anymore.

And let's just say that your pictures are still out there, and will be for evermore.

You were the stupid one for letting him have your pictures. He was just mendacious

you can't really say that, man, there's only one person breaking a social contract there and it's that guy. I don't feel bad enjoying my pixels now that they're in the wild, but obviously he was in the wrong and she didn't do a damn thing she shouldn't have.

Pictures of exes are for personal fapping at most, regardless of how much you now dislike them, or want to show off, or whatever.

No one knows who posted and copyright usually goes to the person who took the pic. Enjoy women being sexual, as they do in the wild, or GTFO.

I am sorry this happened to you and good. I hope you don't feel any shame, because he is the one who should be ashamed.

"Mendacious"??? I didn't know that Cornell West was a Sup Forumstard.

It's what happens when man-children can't handle a breakup. When you are through, at least offer to delete the pics.

Can't argue in favor of ethics of leaking pics...it's clearly wrong and it's the part of Sup Forums that troubles me the most. But it does raise the issue, so it can be talked about. Of course, everybody here seems to be too busy fapping.

Invading someone's private collection on their computer is pretty heinous.

It truly is a mild form of rape in a way, if not similar to an assault while burglarizing someone

The comparison to rape is a bit of a hyperbole, and an insult to rape victims. It's wrong. It can be experienced like a violation. I think it's up to the leakee to decide how to process it.

Hey, I experienced a "mild rape" once. It was worse than this...believe me! You take that back!

Why do people always jump out of their skin when the word rape is used?

How is stealing someones naked photos not catagorized as unwanted sexual assault?

I'm not saying take it out of context and label these people outright rapists, but let's be real here

in no right mind would sharing a naked photo of someone be considered "sexual assault"

tits or gtfo you stupid whore

I'm talking someone hacking into a woman's computer and stealing her photos out of her photo folder.

I'm also including those people who intentionally break into someone's phone or computer through other means, via guessing their password or whatever

then it would be more alligned towards a cyber crime or some sort of breach of property, not sexual assault.

Ah, well the Lions start to blur so I'm not really sure what you would call it, but I agree with you.

That sounds better. Sexual cybercrime

still waiting on thoses tits whore

>the Lions start to blur

Why not? Can't think of a good reason, can you?

> rape apologism

This is a term without meaning, and basically an empty slur. Did I disagree with you or challenge your point? Call me a "[bad thing] apologist" so I can be tarred with the sane brush as a criminal! I guess what I'm trying to say is: fuck you.

You're insisting that a term used to describe one of the most heinous of all crimes should be applied to all kinds of relatively minor and almost entirely unrelated offenses. And the only reason you're doing it because the word "rape" is loaded, and you want those other offenses to sound scary.

Except by doing so, you're saying that the suffering and violation suffered by a victim of rape is the same as the suffering caused by much more minor offenses. That's a terrible insult to anyone who was actually raped, blatant sexism, and makes you a rape apologist.

Nah, you got me confused with another user. I take the "fuck you" back. Sorry.

for the same reason china gets away with using other people's copy written property every day and rarely getting nailed for it.

Who is going to the work to find out exactly who took a picture, who the subject was, what the ownership rights are of said picture, how it was initially distributed/stolen, etc. And after doing all of this, trace back to everyone who shared it and prosecute them? And do this for each and every one of the billions of amateur pictures floating around on the internet?

Get real kid. If you don't want nude pictures of you on the internet, then don't take nude pictures of yourself.

Until you want to be some full-time vigilante tugging at threads and loose ends to solve some sort of perceived 'non-consent picture sharing crisis in America', then shut up and enjoy the tits.

Why are there so many faggots in this thread? who cares if pics are leaked/stolen? Calling it rape too, time for you to go back to Tumblr

preach on it Sup Forumsro

They are posted freely, so why is it that feminazis have a problem with some women posting up their photos. Also if your type had their way, everything you did not like would be a felony.
Well that is your fault for giving him the photos isn't it?
I know the idea that you have any personal responsibility is old fashioned, but maybe you should consider this as a learning experience and move on.
Also pics or it did not happen.
Faggot detected.
No it is not rape in any form. If you really think it is let me know, and I will send someone over to show you what real rape is. You people are weak in every way. And you are responsible for keeping your things secure on the net, but i bet you think it is too much work to do so.
>Why do people always jump out of their skin when the word rape is used?
Perhaps because it is used for every last thing is why. If you say bad words to a woman it is rape. If you even look in their direction in public, it is rape. If you even speak to them at all with some it is scary, and rape.
Tell you what go to the Middle East, and Africa, or the EU countries with rapeugees, and see what real rape is, and get back with me.
>How is stealing someones naked photos not catagorized as unwanted sexual assault?
If you posted them on the web, then why did you not secure them better? Why did you not use a strong pass to get to them, or use some stupid social network to put them on? You are responsible for keeping your things secure. Also you can use the civil court if you can prove who did it, but then that would require an effort on your part. Right?
>I'm not saying take it out of context and label these people outright rapists, but let's be real here
Yes lets be real. THe feminists have exaggerated everything to such a point that there is no civility left.
Maybe you should have a secure firewall. Huh?

No it is merely cyber crime, not sexual in any way.

thanks. tits in return

>plzdon'tcallthepoliceonmeifoundthispictureontheinternetandamsharingitwithouttheexplicitwrittenconsentoftheownerandsubject.jpeg

Here, here!

Still a crime. And one that most Sup Forumstards will never have to worry about.

riddle me this OP, how is it infringment if the poster of said amatuer material is the person in the pic.
yeah there's a shit ton of stolen pics on the web, but as others have said, "its your own dumb assed fault for sending these pics in the first place"
seriously, learn to take responsibility for your actions and accept that this shit ain't rape and what not and get on with your lives

Um, if someone shares your pics with someone you do not want to have them, then those are not *your* actions.

All this proves is that you are a bad judge of character. So I hope you do not get a job vetting the Syrians for rapeugee status.

YOU are the one giving YOUR consent to have the picture taken in the first {if not the one taking the pic} so yes YOUR actions

sharing some dude's GF because fuck this thread

>"its your own dumb assed fault for sending these pics in the first place

what part of user\s post didn't you understand?

ie: if i give a gun to a convicted killer and he kills someone with it, how is it my fault?
because i gave it to him.

if you put nudes out there, regardless of circumstance, you're risking having them shared. that's your problem.
take responsibility for your actions.
think before you do.

Ah

Haha

>if i give a gun to a convicted killer
Bad example.

A better example would be if you gave / sold a gun to your neighbor, and he killed someone with it. Would it be your fault?

She has a nice pussy. It has a calming effect on me. Why would anyone be embarassed about their girl part being put out there for public consumption?

>take responsibility for your actions

Again, not *your* actions. If you trust someone, and they violate that trust, that is on *them* not you.

I sold a shotgun to my neighbour. He went on to shoot his wife the next day, then himself. I am now godfather to their kid. Did I kill Lil shit's parents?

You are not consenting to it being posted here. Consent, like most warranties, is not transferrable.

Looks like OP is a faggot as expected

Because young millenials have been taught to be whiney SJW PC thugs. Women have to be 'empowered' as long as that means being a man-hating feminist not a "i wanna show my pussy off" feminist. Everyone is a victim, all of the time

No, you did not. That was exactly my point. Read the message to which I replied.

here is what you are not getting
you are an idiot and so are these girls that have their shit leaked
noone said anything about "transfer of consent" or lack thereof
responsibility still falls on the slut for having her naked ass photographed in the first place and sharing so that it may be shared later on after whatever circumstances caused said person to want to share

> sharing some dude's GF because im sitting at home on a friday with no gf

k

nice vag
5 stars

Hey guys I got a gift for you some moron posted their details on Twitter.