I've now been exercising and taking hormones to achieve trap aesthetics for over a month, AMA

I've now been exercising and taking hormones to achieve trap aesthetics for over a month, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pics?

Are you doing this to transition and live as a girl forever, or not?

are you going to take the d then?

yeah I plan to live as a trap/female once my body redistributed fat, slims down, etc

I already take the d lol

I mean I still pretty much look like a guy, it takes time to see changes

How old are you?
Are you working on your voice too?

Have you already decided on the method you're gonna use to kill yourself?

pics/vids or it didn't happen

19, and yeah I'm working on my speech pattern/tone

lol

Post pics

dick/feet pic requested

YOU DIAVOL SICK FUCK !

CheeseSpin.net

good luck user ily

no clickbait
cheesespin.net/

How do you into money for mones?

its actually pretty cheap, I get 'em through planned parenthood and its only about $70 per month after insurance

>claim to be a trap
>no images of OP with girl clothes on

pics or you're just some baiting neckbeard.

you can do the same with just working out a tiny bit

no need to put actual female hormones into your body and fuck you up for life...

kys fag

KeK
you'll always look like a guy
if you're a guy
guy

I have no insurance. I used to just buy them off of ihp. Had the therapist shit, it was just way cheaper than actually getting them from a drug store without insurance.

Have fun being a 50 year old man with tits and a lifetime of regret. This fad is awesome. We're going to give Japan a run for their money in suicides in a few years.

>implying I'll be alive at 50

i agree with this guy lmao. If you wanna blow guys you don't need to be a trap and fill your self with hormones that your body doesn't know how to use.

moar, now

keep posting faggot

here is a trap, OP. You know, ones with girl clothes on who fucking post.

Do you plan on going full hrt?

Good man, ahead of the curve.
I worked with a guy that had a melt down in his early 20s, divorced and shit, decided he was a girl. Ignored his therapist and started back alley hrt. Now he's in his 30s with a c cup trying to pass as a normal guy. We used to give him so much shit.

yep, or at least as feminine as my body can get

that's fucking hilarious, moral of the story is to not just go and do things without being sure of yourself

So no dick surgery?

english plz faggot

you look like a nice human being

come on bitch, post more

dick surgery is the worst. Dick + tits is the best you can get starting with a male.

nope, keeping the dick. unless of course srs starts yielding better results in the future

i would love to suck your feminine dick and fuck you in the ass

He used to wear 3xl shirts to try and hide them, but our foreman wasn't having that. He reported fun bags to OSHA for excessively loose clothing. Nothing but large from then on.

I got sent home one day because i had him up on a scissor lift with me, and tapped the control down over and over. Bouncing the shit out of us. It was like some horrible recreation of a Baywatch scene. The shop lost their shit. Worth it.

Thank you. Its such a shame to see a dick go to waste like that.

Post pics of him

What hormones was he on?

I want boobies like him

Why is OP fucking his life?

He's been gone a few years now. And how the fuck should i know? The only interactions i had with him were purely derogatory.

Did you ever tit fuck him?

Nah, triggered the sprinkler system on him a lot though.

why do you think you know what I'm doing lol

Wew

Why did you decide to completely change your life based off a sexual fetish?

Wow, you're a cunt.

I didnt, not did I ever say I did.
I have other reasons as well.

Because this just looks like a faggot that would ruin his life.

Not even half the shit we did to him. Painted his hard hat to look like a tit, drew tits on any employee photo, the list goes on and on.

You'd make fun of someone with a stupid tattoo they couldn't cover up. I don't see how that's any different.

you are a bad person, and you should feel bad

I'm not and i don't.

He chose to grow them, no one forced him. Besides, it was really, really, funny.

what would happen if a larger woman took the same hormone treatment to be more physically appealling?

You would get very sick, have fucked up periods, and grow facial hair if you stopped.

Plz greentext some more stories

good luck on your quest user! :3

what workout tho, give us some detailz

>summer time
>hot as fuck
>over 100 in the building
>shirts unbuttoned
>pants rolled up
>miserable
>fun bags comes into lunch room
>two middle buttons on his shirt holding it together
>we all stop eating
>"Holy shit, fun bags! You moon lighting?"
>"w-what?"
>"you look like you just walked in from shooting a music video for Cherry Pie!"
>we laugh
>buddy pulls out some cash
>puts a dollar in his mouth
>"how bout a lap dance, honey."
>in stitches
>foreman walks in
>we all shut up
>looks around
>sees dollar in friends mouth
>fun bags' tits out
>"Alright, fuckers. No more strippers on lunch break, you hear?"
>dead

Manna?

Wtf? we're both talking about a woman taking more estrogen here right? that would happen?

Lel moar

Your body responds by producing more androgen to balance out. You get sick. You get furry.

>cutting duct
>fucking engineers
>shit has more twists and bends than any other job I've done
>hands killing me from shears
>get pissed off
>take a smoke break
>burn one
>light another
>go to get aspirin and water
>walk into shop
>fun bags bitches
>"no smoking in the shop!"
>"fuck you, I'm just grabbing water and pills"
>"but there's no smoking in the shop!"
>"eat a dick"
>throw half a smoke at him
>hits his neck
>shit
>rolls down his shirt
>he howls
>rips shirt open
>pasty fat hairy tits spill out
>so does cigarette
>he slaps embers of his gross ass tits
>no words
>he dances around jiggling and howling
>holy fuck i can't control myself
>it's like a neanderthal woman doing a rain dance
>he's pissed and embarrassed as fuck
>grabs shirt
>reports me to foreman
>get a write up for smoking in the shop

but why brother?

Where do you work?
Cutting ducts?

Industrial cooling systems, massive ac units, the ductwork for them, shit like that. That particular job was for a hospital. Shit had to snake around all the other shit they run, 02 and what not.

Kek

because I want to mostly

for the people wanting to see pics, here's my progress so far.
Pretty much all I got going for me is my thighs/ass
>inb4 still look pretty boyish/unattractive

Whats your height and weight?

6'1", 250lbs
like I said, still got a ways to go

so creating an imbalance to push for more of the ideal physique...is damaging to the body even though it's encouraging the actual biologically chosen gender?

ok basically its like this: the human body is designed to have either predominantly estrogen or testosterone, but there is a limit to how much your body can have at a time.

For instance if I started taking shitloads of estrogen rather than what was prescribed to me, my body would convert the excess estrogen back into testosterone, vice versa for females

kill yourself then post pics

Your body produces what it needs. Fucking with hormone balances can make you very sick. Most women who've had a hysterectomy will tell you. The side effects have been equated to chemo, and what's worse, the hrt itself is linked to multiple types of cancer. It's not a fun process.

ahh god man! im 6 even and only weigh 170... Also loose that weight asap because once you go female it will be harder than shit mate.

are you nipples moar sensitive?

Yeah I'm tryna cut back as fast as (safely) possible

they stay hard most of the day but that'll stop after a bit and yeah, they're way more sensitive

you have to take hormones for more then 3 month for the effect to be irreverserbel aka getting bitch tits

Yet people are driven for the process.

Thank you, you've shown me how different chemicals respond in a way I didn't know it could.

So how does this not relapse on you?

neat! i do hvac for a small company in washington state, mostly residential shit though

Oh, it would. Hrt is just as tough on men. I'm an endocrinologist.

do the keto diet mang

But you have male body odor. Hormones change the way you smell, plus tits

Hmmm I'm skeptical. I wish i could see the process all in real time

3-6 months gynecomastia begins. Testicles and penis shrink about 10-20%. Facial hair becomes finer. Facial features soften.

The process takes years of rigid medication. Deviation could be disastrous.

Throw in the side effects, depression, mood instability, eating disorders. The deck is stacked against you.

Would you marry me?

What about the people who say "Well you could workout?" or "if its this consequential, why not approach it in new ways?"

>got going for me

what you have going for you is being a disgusting fat faggot who is too tall and manly to be a trap

i feel your pain. i want to be the little girl too

>6'1 and 200lb

i'm like a full foot too tall and twice the weight of a proper little qt trap

Because hrt is the way it's being done. The medical community has agreed if it has to be done, this is the best possible program for the individual.

obviously I can't just become shorter but weight loss is at least achievable. might not be "little" but at least one day ill pass

what do you bring to the table, user?