Why does Sup Forums always look to hivemind their opinions...

why does Sup Forums always look to hivemind their opinions? different people get different things from music but individuality on this board seems to be looked down upon, which is pretty ironic cause this board is about music u kno
>pic semi-related

maybe because the majority of the people in this board are impressionable and worried about what their taste in music says about them

Completely and entirely CLTs fault for pushing the patrician/plebian meme and Sup Forums being the youngest board here and insecure.

music is xbox achivements

More like steam achievements

because of the whole pleb/patrician meme and people started to take basic Sup Forumscore to be gospel rather than "hey these albums are good, but listen to other things too"

To you average meme lord it sure is.

The ironic part was the original CLT chart was just a bunch of radio rock, pop and rap he liked to get stoned to.

The board was much better before when people called something shit the reply was either

>implying
>2deep4u

>korn
why

maybe also due to people's desire to rate their music as though it's how the album should be seen by everyone rather than an individuals opinion

the majority of this board is 16-20 year old nu-males

but with how smart they seem to think they are you would think they'd understand this

>nu-males

This shit doesn't help.

when you're young and the only music you've really experienced is whatever's popular among your peers and then you come here and find all this slightly more experimental pop music this board likes it seems like the best shit ever, then if you really get into music and dig deeper you realize a lot of it's just trendy and really not that special and you move on. but then there is another generation of newfag high schoolers to keep the cycle of Sup Forumscore going

you'd think that'd teach them a lesson about straying from a groups opinion

> This Sup Forumscore "selection"
Fuckin LMAO. This place should be killed with fire forever.

How many have you guys listened to? I think listening through the chart is important anyhow because it builds the foundations for one to explore different genres without prejudice and thus be able to appreciate them more. Still, I've made very slow progress on my 2-3 years, not wanting to ruin some of the other albums for myself as there's only one first listen.

because Scaruffi

i said it's semi-related just cause it had some Sup Forumscore on it. i understand that it's a good place to start exploring, i just couldn't find a better picture to use

This be mine.
I've been on Sup Forums for about a year, and I've been slowly listening to stuff from charts and all that.
I want to listen to the whole chart, but it's not really a priority tho, so there's a lot to listen to so far.

>pop music version

Why use this when the OP one is objectively superior?

It's literally the same chart?

lol

this is after 3 years of lightly going after it
try nick cave and the bad seeds - Let Love In

>there's only one first listen.

So true. Saving many promising LPs that I'm almost sure I'll love until plenty of time to immerse. Some I've been saving for years...