Anyone got any experience with Antidepressant ?

Anyone got any experience with Antidepressant ?

Story?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_López_(stalker)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im on Wellbutrin, it makes me hallucinate sometimes

i was on lexapro which did nothing, now im on prozac for 4 months which does nothing.
although i take it for anxiety not depression.

rather want story of your pic

Right now having withdrawals from ssri, really regret ever taking them. Never thought it would be this shit. Pro tip, if u can dont take them

guy was a massive fan of some celebrity (can't remember who) and when she wouldn't acknowledge him he shot himself on video.

It was Björk en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_López_(stalker)

He was a crazy fan of BJORG his name was Ricardo Lopez i think not sure tho

Was on escitlopram (SSRI)
Were alright, made me a lot more sociable.
They also really desensitized me to sex. I could go for ages.
They also made me immune to the effects of MDMA unfortunately. It just makes me more alert now

I'm deciding between Neupax and Mirtapax or anything else cheap enough

I take Escitalopram and it has changed my life! Best thing I have ever done

I'LL REMEMBER... YOOOUUUU

i was on this for a while, did shit all for me
not even any side effects, just nothing

don't quit SSRI's cold turkey. It can cause liver failure.

I'm taking St johns wort for both and it's worked wonders for my anxiety

antidepressants are mostly garbage for you.
do more things that make you happy, meditate, eat healthy, color, take walks in nature often, etc.

me too, had panic attacks and anxiety
with escitalopram i can live a relativly normal life now
only problem is i cant do MDMA and other serotogen drugs anymore, which were probably the reason for my problems in the first place

That sucks man. Escitalopram only retains serotonin so if that was never the case, it wouldnt help you.

Literally the single best decision I ever made in my life...Like I can't imagine having to live life the way I used to before getting on meds. I remember about 2-3 weeks in noticing effects. I remember waking up one morning about 2 months in and being like "holy shit, this is what normal people feel like. Like I didn't even realize what it would be like to not be anxious and miserable all the time, up until then that was literally all I'd known.

I shit you not, it was like seeing color for the first time.

Don't let stigma and horror stories frighten you. I put of trying an SSRI for about 14 months longer than I should have because I was afraid to "get on drugs'...odds are, you're probably already taking drugs to cope, just not the right ones. When looking at side effects make sure to note THE PERCENTAGE EFFECTED, they list like 30, but only like 1 in 100 people suffer them.

There are no magic bullets, but for me at least, it was life changing...life making.

lmao whats up with the anime in the background?

>be me
>depressed af
>go to doctor and get Zoloft
>feel funny but think it's the meds
>start hallucinating and try to throw myself infront of a train
>apparently I am bipolar

Now eats lithium and Zyprexa feelin ok.

>SSRI
I just started taking SSRI yesterday actually. What horror stories are you talking about though? ARe they really that bad?

I have high anxiety and no motive/drive and always a medium depression. My psycologist says I'm bipolar and set me up with depocote (sp) which was a mood stabilizer and suppose to slow me down so I wasn't going off the wall but there wasn't any real changes.

When I was a child they thought I had ADHD but I finally went to a psycologist and he said I'm Manic Bipolar

yep.
>got depressed when my mom died of brain cancer
>got on some anti-depressant to help me through it
>about a year later told my doc I'm good to go. let's get me off this shit.
>weened me off it for about a month.
>been off it for about a year now. feeling OK. still miss mom sometimes of course but I'm not a big cry baby like I was there for a while.
>end of story.

I watched Love Live once

>depressed
>take antidepressants
>feel less of everything
>but feel less shit
>but find it hard to feel happy, to the extent that even really good news didn't make me feel much different

Don't take the jew pill unless you've tried being /fit/ and healthy. If you weigh what you should weigh - and eat clean whole food, and do strength training... for 99% that will make you feel awesome. And I mean 99% of the people that take pills would be happier being healthy.

There is no pill to fix you. Only discipline.

What does he say before he shoots himself ? Never could understand what he was saying

Prozac and Wellbutrin. They are most effective when combined with therapy. Any questions in particular?

You know where you are, right?

Silliness? Dafuq?

yeah you gotta be consistent when taking it.
You miss out on taking it for 2 days and boom, you will waste a day or 2 doing nothing useful and being gloomy.

Prozac has an extremely long half-life. You can miss a few days and be fine.

yes, for some years ago I got escitalopram. They triggered (like triggered a reaction in my brain... hate the word now) my first manic episode. I got my diagnose though, bipolar. Since then had me take mirtazapine but that did exactly the same. Ugh

hahaha! Yeah.. that made me laugh too

Well there is a very small proportion of those who take them who'll have really adverse reactions, but thats true of every drug...but unlike most drugs there isn't the stigma. The only side effects I suffered were a little bit of nausia during the first 14 days or so, vivid dreams— oh and now I have super hard boners and can last for like 20 minutes....so I guess that's technically a side effect.

I'm on lexapro as well, which helped ALOT as well. —Your diagnosis actually sounds similar to mine

which ones? as my previous post said, SSRI's triggered my mania. I have lamictal as a mood stabilizer, it works wonders.

Been on Prozac for about a year maybe a little more, some people say that on antidepressants you feel less of everything but for me it just got rid of the low-lows and I still feel a normal range of emotion
Nothing works for everybody though but eventually your doctor should be able to get you on the right mix of drugs
In the meantime listen to advice about diet, exercise etc.
a combination of a better lifestyle with the meds and therapy is the best thing for it

Glad to hear they worked for you. For me, it wasn't as drastic...more of a "helping hand."

I'm taking Zoloft atm, not sure if those still are under what I take or not.

Someone answer this pls

True dat. Been on sertraline (Zoloft) for four months and doing much better. I realised after the first month that the depression had been sinking in for years. Had to raise the dose after 8 weeks, and felt worse before I felt better, but it's a better situation now.
>Jew pill
Wtf. Medical science denier detected. Probably a flat earther on the side who sucks Alex Jones cock. Go and hide from some chemtrails.

I've been on various meds for half my life.

The best antidepressant is to eat healthy, get regular exercise, have a social life [min. 2 good friends], have career prospects and keep a positive attitude. Do these things and you may not even need meds.

I have panic attack disorder. I'll be standing there and then all of a sudden my heart will go crazy, and I'll just pass the fuck out. They tried some medications and Zoloft was one. It sucked. It made me feel more anxious and I couldn't eat. I said fuck it and learned some breathing techniques instead and haven't had but maybe two panic attacks in five years.

I'm taking this

Yes, Zoloft belongs in the SSRI family

>Trips==truth

>tldr: work on your life rather than focusing on your depression

did I really type too much?

nice photoshop of the tv and board behind ricardo.

you mean BJORK you knob