Guinevere

Why did no one ever mention that she was black? Why were people's only low opinions of her was because she was a peasant? Why was everyone okay with some dark skinned chick as their queen? This was the 6th century or whatever.

WE

I hate this fuking mem

FINNA

because she's hot and it was a kids show, blatant racism wouldn't have struck well with a modern audience.

was being "black" as opposed to say, a Moor or whateverthefuck a thing then?

people didn't give a fuck about race as much as they do now. Pushkin a famous russian poet and member of the russian nobility was a nigger as an example.

if You talk shit about Guinevere, you have to deal with lancelot.

Because this was British Buffy the Vampire Slayer and they were too busy fighting the terrible cg villain of the week.

Besides, who even remembers Guinevere as anything other than Morgana's servant girl?

WUZ

>King Arthur
>historical in any way

While a black woman would've been quite a rare sight in 6th century England, people gave fuck all about skin color. People despised each other based on things like class and ideological conflict.

Maybe you should hate the jigaboos who invented it

Please, Pushkin was 1/4 Black (Ethiopian no less, arguably the least-black-blacks) and was a 1 in a million case.

I'll accept that race relations weren't 19th century tier for all of human history but the idea that everyone was colourblind before whitey invented slavery and took the kangz from Africa is absurd

he was mixed and a fine gentleman, that's different from WE WUZ nigger ghouls

>Quite a rare sight

Understatement of the century, try "Literally never happened once before the modern era"

The only Africans that would have ever gone to England pre-modern would have been North African (read: Not Black) traders during Roman Times.

No, the idea of "Black" and "White" races was not a thing. With that said, Moors were not what we would call Black.

British television. It's the norm for bongs to pay taxes to the BBC that routinely cucks them out of their own history.

This also happened in their show "The Hollows". A french Queen of the XIVth century being portrayed by a black actress.

Forgot pic.

She looks like something out of Lord of the Rings or Skyrim.

She has perfect, natural lines for makeup and prosthetics. I mean that in a good way. Not everyone looks good in prosthetics.

>No, the idea of "Black" and "White" races was not a thing.

uh this is incorrect. race, while an anachronism to that time (and racism wasn't invented until modernity sometime in the 17th century), has its roots as a concept all the way back to Aristotle when they surmised that the hot climate of africa boiled the blood of africans and made them cowards and dark

at least thats the first sign ive heard of in recorded history that people thought of each other as different based on the way they looked

I didn't mean they wouldn't see her race, I mean they wouldn't see her as "black" as we see her as "black", just as the English didn't see themselves as "white" like we do.

The idea that racial construct stems from this notion, and It's true. It's just a lot of people take the 'race is just a social construct' meme to mean that race is skin deep, which it is not.

agreed

This
King Arthur is complete fantasy and always has been, not to mention that this is a kids show

This shit does actually annoy me though

>cucks them out of their own history.
Yeah the real historical King Arthur would never fuck a black girl

>Because folklore based in your culture isn't actually historically real, It's acceptable to put anachronistic elements into adaptions of the story

Fuck you I hope locusts eat your harvest and your first born children die

Have you actually read any of the Arthurian legends as presented by Malory and Geoffrey of Monmouth? They're completely fantastical and full of anachronisms

Anachronism's written into the story hundreds of years ago that weren't removed become truth

It's a lot harder to remove something than It is to prevent It happening in the first place.

Your willingness to accept further anarchism's such as Africans being present in medieval England is either naivety in regards to the power of media or blatant anti-white sentimism