Does Sup Forums have any good nudes? Men and women welcome

Does Sup Forums have any good nudes? Men and women welcome.

Am I supposed to rate your dick or what?

If you want to.

I'll give you a 6/10.
The size and girth is actually very great. However, that hair is disgusting, and the head of your dick looks drier than the grand canyon. Its like you don't take care of it at all. How can it even look like that? Please drink more water and use lotion on it. If you fix the issues it can easily be a 9.
Now rate my butt.

Nice and smooth, I'd ride that all day.
9/10

How do you shave ass hair btw?

I put soap on it and shave it like I would with anything else. If you have a lot of it, though, you'll want to trim it down with scissors first then shave the rest off.

How does this look?

Like you need a shave, and need it bad.
You can definitely use scissors near / at the bottom of your balls and butt.
If you can grab a fistful of hair, cut it off with scissors. The rest, just shave it off. It'll take a while, but once you do it once, it'll be much quicker the following times.

The idea of putting scissors near my asshole just sounds unpleasant regardless of what those scissors are doing.

Yeah, I understand. First time I shaved I had to use scissors on my crotch and ass otherwise I would've been there the entire day. Just watch what you are doing and only do it for a lot of hair.

How do you watch down there, I'm not that flexible.

bump

not bad

First time can be pretty scary, but I've always done it blind. You can always use a mirror or the camera on your phone to guide you, especially considering how hairy you are, but as long as you don't rush it or apply too much pressure you should be fine and won't hurt yourself.
I'm also very flexible so that helps me.

I have this one of myself

Damn dude, very nice.

You like mine?

very nice

9/10
10/10