Any islam/turk people can translate this please?

Any islam/turk people can translate this please?

sadly turks can't read arabic anymore because of this retarded greek spy who single handedly ruined the ottoman empire

so this is not turkish?Its arabic?

LMAO IT'S ARABIC

Says something about Allah

From what i know its on St. Sofia church in Instabul(Contastinopole) Saying that in case of war with the greeks leave the church or they will make your arses wide as the sign.

Arab Turk fah here.
Verbatim translation:
Lo, OP is a big faggot

عثمان رضي الله عنه

It means
Othman god forgave him. It's hard to explain but othman is a name of a Muslim leader from a log time ago

Terrorist detected

Google
uthman bin affan and you can find everything you need

>god forgave him
what did he do to need forgivess?

Roughly translated it reads: "Preteen Boy Fuckatorium - Straight Ahead"

You mean educated who read books detected
LOL

>who read books
So your books are mounted on the walls fam?

That's not what it's exactly mean it's a figure of speech Muslim people use when they talk about certain people

"horny goats 24/7"
"now with a bunch of 9 years olds, too"

you're talking to somebody who speaks 4 languages and when I see Arabic writing on a wall I can read it

You are saying that terrorists are not educated and don't read books?
RACIST!

it says Uthman may Allah be pleased with him.

i am currently in Egypt studying Arabic

You fucking retarded bitch. Our real language was Orhun turkish. Fucking stupid ignorant motherfucker. The Ottoman Empire destroyed themself not Atatürk. Cancer

May allah ???
You mean may god.

that is wrong, but Uthman was one of the rightly guided Caliphs from the Salafus Saleh who was promised Paradise. He was a sahabah or companion of Prophet Muhammad may Allahs peace and blessings be upon him.

i would definitely stay away from the filthy shiite version since they curse all the wives and companions except for Ali (who they worship like Christians do Jesus)...

it says
May Allah be pleased with him

no, it says Allaah, this is the name of God, evem the Christians here call Jesus, son of Allah.

its chinese. Cant you see?

Allah means god
الله that's god in arabic it's not a name allah in arabic and God in English when you translate it

open
snackbar

Ilah means God
Allah is a name/proper noun

you dont know what you are talking about.

i am literally learning the arabic language in Egypt, I am Muslim...are you?

He probably means "Allah" should be translate as "God" in English rather than transliterated. Neither is wrong either way.

>its a t*rk roach episode

turks use latin alphabet

La Ilaha illAllah Muhammadur RasulUllah

Kek

Male shitter

Goats on the left. Boys on the right.

la ilahah (there are no gods/deities worthy of worship)

ila (except)

Allah (Name of the One God worthy of worship)

Muhamadu (Muhammad ie one worthy of praise)

rasoolu (is the Messenger)

Allah

literally in egypt...

That dude gave you the tiny bit of civilization that you have, wtf.
Fucking arabs taking over everything pretending like they have been there forever.

It's japanese you stupid weeb.

LOL, no Atatürk strongly emphasized secularism enough that it censored free speech, and inhibited practicing religion outside. He did this all in the name of progress. Which resulted in a dead Ottoman Empire due to internal strife because of his rules.

Keeping historical Ottoman Turkish was the official language, in which borrowed strongly from the Persian and Arabic languages. Normal Arabic was generally known there among religious communities.

Also Old Turkic was so fragmented that there was no unified version of writing it.

Muslims go to hell. they only way they get in to paradise is by jihad, martyer, breed 3 or more sons and be forgiven by allah.

This fear drives their conquest.

How do you like Sisi?

You went full retard.

Jihadi found.

>myslim

What are you doing on Sup Forums?

sisi is good, the muslim brotherhood are ruining everything

Wrong, you went full taqiyya

ive been on 4ch since 03. i became Muslim in 2011. havent been able to leave this cancer since

No just majoring in EE/CEG/CS and a minor in a liberal arts history program.

How? I started university way too early and I have no friends. ;-;

Fun fact, the whole conflict they have is this.
One group thinks they should instill sharia after the conquered and established the caliphate, the other group thinks they have to establish sharia during the establishment and conquering.

They both fight the seculars.

"Muslim's worship Jesus."

Pointing out that is wrong does not make me part of taqiyya, which if you actually do any basic amount of research you find only a small denomination of Muslims follow.

taqiyyah is a rafidi/shiite doctrine.

So you say.

are you in egypt or are you going by foreign news?

kys

this is a known fact...you are just dumb.

What is so bad about the Brotherhood? Genuine question, at my university my professor is part of them and he is rather chill.

so its like "bless your heart"?

I implore you to do some research.

maybe if you weren't this inherently violent, the rest of the world would stop trying to drop bombs on you.

after i charge my phone
if Allah wills

Bless your heart user.

can you elaborate?

Cockroach detected.

I implore you to read a history book once. Not a "research" made on internet in wahhabist propaganda sites with 0 sources.

nice joke m8

>convert
>on Sup Forums

Wat?