Best way to kill myself ?

Best way to kill myself ?
I don't want to suffer too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7X3GcCdi8zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bullet to the brain.

Get two guns and shoot yourself in the heart and head at the same time

Shooting in the forehead is far more effective that in the mouth no ?
I don't want to fail

Two gun method is guaranteed and you only need a headshot with a small caliber to knock you unconscious. Shot to the heart is guaranteed death. People survive headshots all the time.

Stick your head down the length of a railroad track

Use a slug, guaranteed to kill ya

Why do you want to commit suicide OP?

Is the Hitler suicide actually working ? Headshot + cyanide candy at the same time

Bored of life, my gf also thinks about it

Exit bag.

Just shoot yourself. Bag around the head first so it's not too hard for your grieving mother to clean up.

You want to kill yourself because you're bored?
Go see a therapist man.
Some woman actually survived this and said it was the scariest fucking thing she's experienced.

Through the back of the head, straight through.

>Some woman actually survived this and said it was the scariest fucking thing she's experienced.

Is that why everyone is suggesting guns now? Exit bag was like #1 suggestion for the past few years on Sup Forums

Shotgun to the head. Buckshot or slug, either will work fine.

I guess so.
Guns are quick and painless if you do it right.

Especially with a shotgun.

Look up where your brainstem is. That's the part that controls your autonomic reflexes (heartbeat, breathing, etc.) That's what you want to destroy.

This is very likely to fail.

Yeah I think I would use a shotgun instead of a handgun.

It seems very complicated while I could just shoot me.

explore antarctica. Send back (or keep stored) useful data until you die of hypothermia. It is described as a painless death where you simply fall asleep as if you're exhuasted and sleepy. Of course after freezing every minute for a day or two I suppose you're more numb than anything. Do it anyway! yea adventures!

Let the Bears do it

Its not just bored like "i don't know what to do this evening", its more a generalized boredom.

We are bored of everything, of school, of people etc...

I've always heard that guns were likely to fail, as part of user error. They miss vital parts, and survive. One case specifically, when the man shot into his mouth with a shotgun, he jerked when he pulled the trigger and ended up blowing his face/nose off but still survived.

Ive also heard they could end up paralyzed, but not dead. Usually ending up in a hospital on life support until someome eventually decides to pull the plug.

getting killed by a big predator seems pretty awful.
Crocodiles dismember you before killing you, and they let your body rotting before eating you.

my final plan of last resort was to grind up like 20 ibuprofen and mix em into my last drink

I'd imagine its a painless way to go, but obviously I haven't tested it.

good movie

Nah, success rate with shotguns is as high or higher than any other method.

An exit bag is much more likely to fail because you're cobbling together the parts, so they aren't likely to be airtight, and it takes a lot longer than a gunshot, so it's more likely someone will find you and stop it.

My brother did this, a whole bottle downed in about 3 minutes.

Shit himself, had hallucinations.

We found him and called 911, he ended up in the hospital with internal bleeding.
He had incredible stomach pain.

Didnt die.

youtube.com/watch?v=7X3GcCdi8zA
you mentioned bears... now it's downloading and i checked 'play when ready'
>i'm itchy

It seems to be quite a shitty idea

Forgot to mention, he also had a sezuire. Thats how we found him. My mother heard him rolling around. He hit his head pretty good.