Hi sweetheart

If you were a seed I'd plow you into the ground

You like jazz?

wan sum fuk?

did you know your name is palindromic

Hey, babe.

Piss on niggers

"hi ;)"

Will you eat a snickers out of my asshole?

i want you to shit on my chest and rub it around with your ass cheeks you fucking cunt bitch

Hey :)

Hey :) I love your hair

This

fuck

If I had a dollar for every time I've jizzed to your pic I'd have a hundred dollars

Okay, marry fuck or kill... Gotta choose one for each. Bieber, Hilary Clinton, and myself. Choose wisely (smiley face or some shit)

Winrar deliver

How many pigtails does it take to know your a Virgin?

if you change N to L i would totally ackbar your ass

TRIPS OVERRRIDES DUBS

I guess we can start with common "hi how is life going."

cause why not

sup bitch. when we gonna go to pound town?

I allowed a Taiwanese basket weaving forum to compose this message. Run as fast as you can.

thanks for help

dude thats cringe as shit....why?

Hi, do you like food?

Hey there Hannah, do you like small dicks? ;)

They respond. That's why. If they don't choose to fuck you then no need to waste anymore time

you must be local playboy dont u?

>too cute
Virgin alert

Grammar cringe.

trips cringe

And my second set of trips. Shit I'm on fire.

Btw did anyone notice, that OP is a faggot once again?

yup i did notice
sage

Don't listen to these autistic virgins, tell her she's got very pretty lips, women love it when you point out their enhanced attributes.

tell her she has beautiful eyes and what are are hobbies...don't fuck this up OP she's fucking hot

It is truly an honor to meet you m'lady. I just wanted to inform you that I consider you lips to be of utmost excellency. Oh! Where are my manners! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sir user, knight of B. I am truly delighted to meet you and would love for us to appoint a rendezvous and share are interests together on top of a hill under the moon. I'll even bring my katana with me as well! Heheh...

[Then change your profile picture to pic related]

roll

"Would you be interested in a summary of the effects of Allied bombing on the German synthetic oil industry in 1944?"

fucking winrar man
if nothing else, at least this for some fuckin comedy

Hey bitch send nudes

this thank god was the first winrar

Here's a better idea
Marry fuck kill
Hitler, Hillary Clinton and me