Cuck/cheating/wifeswap thread

Cuck/cheating/wifeswap thread

Post pics and links to fav videos

What do you want to have done to your wife/GF?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/6549790/Becca's-Bukkake?gid=6549790&view=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll bite

mmm. more like this

my gf used to be like this is high school and part of college. Total slut letting guys take turns on her. Makes me diamonds now, and we both like talking about it when we fuck but I don't think I could go through with letting her do it again

k. what you like about it?

love it

I am currently in a cuckold relationship
AMA I guess.

Had an ex do this to me once, went on for a few months before I found out. Sloppy seconds feel good, esp. if you don't know you're getting them

>decide to visit Sup Forums since forever
>literal cuck thread on the front page
Great, I'll send them here if I ever see those faggots posting on my board.

Love from Sup Forums.

how heavy on the humiliation are you two?

Got a girlfriend...i read this thread and now i just want to kick her as hard as I can in the teeth...preventative.
How much of a untermenschen can you be to allow your bitch to fuck others?

>from Sup Forums
>"if I ever see those faggots posting"...
> Sup Forums
>ALL faggots

Not super inte it, we still have a lot of sex just the two of us, no chastity or anything.

user, you know perfectly well where I'm going with this.

because I'm not so insecure that I'll lose my GF that the thought of her cheating makes me want to go "kick her as hard as I can in the teeth"

She obviously already picked you/wants to be with you and if that is so precarious that you are that scared of it then it's probably not the strongest relationship. My GF has me fuck other girls with her too, not really like I'm grovelling at her feet for some action

sauce?

I can't remember, I'll let you know if I do. I think her name is Amber, and she fucks black dudes almost exclusively. Her BF is only in some of them, others are her getting railed without him

I like these

Its not the insecurity about her cheating, just the thought of her cheating that drives me mad no matter what...also I dont have any desire to fuck other girls...i dont know why

hnnggg

leik this?

no one wants to ask anything, or here any specific story or anything?

oh fuck yes

does she give you sloppy seconds or does she let you fuck her after at all? Who does she fuck?

hnnnggg

moar?

I rarely get to fuck her afterwards, sometimes we are in different cities, sometimes she spends the night at the guys place. When she comes home to me afterwards, she usually tells me all the details while jerking me off. Or sometimes I am there wathing and masterbating, sometimes joining in.

If you have any respect for yourself you would wind up losing all respect for her.

Missed the "who does she fuck" part.

She fucks a lot of strangers she meets at clubs. She also has a regular she found on a dating site.
She has also fucked several of my close friends.

If this is real she quite literally wants to cuck him. The way she speaks, edging him on to admit to wanting to lick the cum off and so on. Either way if my gf cheated I would either not give a fuck and just kick her our of my life. Or be full of rage kill them all. Feels like a coin toss deciding what I would do.

I would tie her to a chair and slowly kill her family in front of her. Then keep her alive to watch them decompose, then dismember and beat her with her dead relatives limbs until she begs me to kill her. Leave her there and flee the country to mexico.

This is my married slave. Her husband's in a chastity belt lol

any more pics?

Or you could just enjoy it. You know.

all I got from her, but here's other ones like it

god i'd love to be in a chastity belt for her. on gmail? [email protected]

Nice, stories?

love it

Amber Blank

I think thats amber blank or sumthin

are they all bareback? where do they cum? Do you ever get to/have to eat their cum out of her?

Hell yeah post more of the texting ones

any cucks out there looking for somebody to fuck their wife/gf hit me up

I would enjoy killing i think. Never killed humans before but I did kill animals. Sliced lizards, burnt rats alive, injected rats with different stuff and then watch them die. Damn it feels good...if it was legal i would probably burn people at the stake and jerk off to them dying.
Somehow I am ok with killing but not cuckold...something may be wrong with me.

Where do you live?

mmm oh yes

france

Pic of wife and where about in France?

moar we demand moar!

Most are bareback, condom has happened like once or twice, on the guys initiative. Most cum in her pussy, others in her mouth. I have gone down on her and eaten the come out of her pussy a few times..

glad you like em

did i miss one? it feels like i missed one!

mmm

fuck i love these text ones, reminds me when my at the time long distance gf sent me texts like these

where are you getting these?

how do you like that? is it more for her or do you like it too? I need a story of this,man.

yea there were some missing. OP(in a thread months ago) claimed they were his and only posted the exciting ones before he had to go.

He said that they had talked about it before and all of a sudden he was off on business and she started texting him about starting the dirty tumblr, dating sites, etc and then turned into her fucking some craigslist nigger

at least that's what he said

I love it aswell, anything specific you want to hear about? Have done a lot of things,

ty for sharing, absolutely love it

Thanks for sharing, super hot

either sloppy seconds or eating cum out of her. Had a GF go back to her ex about 2 months before she quit dating and fucking me. I know I ate and fucked his cum deeper into her because she was allergic to latex and hated the taste of cum, so you know it was all inside her. since then this sort of shit turns me on

here's a different one if you're interested

She didn't cheat on her bf but he is a cuck.

yep, keep em cumming

I'd like to see my wife flirt with other guys but I'm not sure how far I could be okay with it going

moar!!

Fake. The picture attachments were never sent or just added in after the fact.

Once I returned home after having been away for a week. She knew what time I would be home, so when I stepped inside I found her in our bed, dressed in a hot black lace top and no panties. we started kissing and soon she began pushing my head down towards her pussy. I began licking her, eventually realising she was waay to wet, and it way cum coming out of her...

It turned out she had been messaging a friend of mine during the entire week, starting of innocently, getting more and more flirty, eventually inviting him over to fuck her right before I came home.
This guy had no idea we were in to this sort of thing, and he just thought he fucked my gf behind my back..

no idea if it's real or not. don't really care, it's more fun just to pretend it's real so I can get off and go on about my day

how'd it taste user?

missing a few in between? Or do you not have them?

thnx for posting man, was a good ride

salty.. a bit disgusting, but still incredible at the same time, got super turned on.

Thanks man super sexy

bump

thanks, here's one for the road

saved them from a thread, all I got. I'm not THAT pathetic. I at least make my GF 'look the other way' as I fuck a girl or 2 a year on the side

this

The degeneracy of these boards astound me.

What sort of stuff does she say to you? I love dirty talk

3edgy5me

This is sooooo dumb.

like em like this

Sauce on the girl?

Not much to say man. We go out and stuff and he pays for everything. I regularly spend time at their house, where she's my slave and does whatever I want. We've kind of got close, like she's pretty in love with me.

sorce?

sauce?

>What do you want to have done to your wife/GF?

Primary fantasy is to gangbang and bukkake girls I care about, with me participating also. Like my ex (love of my life) or my actual fuckfriend.

Already talked about that with both, but never did group male plurality at this timeā€¦

I fucking love to see them being abused, slapped, used like cumbag, degraded, cumfilled in every holes and cumcovered on face and boobs. Especially my chubby ex.

none

>sorry

That's what I want to do with them :

imagefap.com/pictures/6549790/Becca's-Bukkake?gid=6549790&view=2

What the fuck is wrong with you

want to watch my girl get whored out, raped abused and humiliated.
would you? story for nudes

would totally abuse her face roughly while smacking hard her tits