American Hate Thread

American Hate Thread

No americucks allowed

State where you are from and why you hate those idiot amerifats

Indian here and fuck those fat idiots haha

Fuck Indian!!!! Full of shit for brains engineers and rapist

>American
Go fuck yourself, punjab. Your entire economy would collapse if we didn't keep hiring you for tech support.

From MH but still, this is a fucking useless thread user

Zimbabwe hate Americans because capitalism

So pahjeet have you shit on designated shitting street today before praising cow

>this entire thing

Im from Spain. Working with a stupid fat racist guy from Texas in a vessel. He really thinks he is better than us, and supports Trump and all of that shit. Already have 2 verbal fights with him, he almost got me fired. See him tomorrow again.

I am Indian mudskin pussy hating the Great America of clean nice white peoples because my Mommy is color of shit and my relatives bathe in a cesspool called ganjes and are smelling like rotten vomit

Hinduism is as cancerous as Islam

Usgay has higher rape rate despite smaller population

If we're all fat, then you're all skinny perverts.

I would argue not, but then again I have a soft spot for strict non-polytheistic religions that are Abrahamic in origin. Inb4 Jew, yes I am a Jew, but at least I am not a filthy Indian.

I'm an Indian, atheist and sick of religious faggots and street shitters that have ruined this country's name. Fuck my life.

True, but Islam will always be the main source of terrorism.

I'm from France, and I especially hate Americans who make the stupid surrender jokes. You fuckers should remember that without us your land of freedom would still be Great Britain, and that without De Gaulle and the FFL, you would have been beaten the Fuck up by Hitler on the Atlantic wall. Also remember that Mali and Centrafrica are free because of us, while you just ruined Irak and Afghanistan. And that we also stopped the GRA plane aiming on Paris 6 years before 9/11.

All the battles in the revolutionary war were won by Americans not the French. I don't think abandoning colonies soon as the war starts counts as helping.

Designated shitting streets

Listen Mandeep Inhim, you street shitting-no electricity having-stoneage living-clusterfuck customer support agent, leave my neighbours alone. They're busy regretting their president and trying to get rid of him after a fucking week. Otherwise, I love them.
Canada, sorry yeah!

Mali free remember the coup they had Not any more

That's the wrong flag

But Indians and Americans have a lot in common.
Both are brown and love to shit in public.

>French people hate Americans.
Shocker.

But isn't Sup Forums basically an American site?

Sup Forums was an indian site until the japs stole the indians idea and made the website first and then americans just said it was their idea

India can use numberTWOchan

American here, I fucking hate this.

I Got really into ww1 history a few years ago and actually learned more about it than just "americans came and saved everyone." The french were total fucking badasses from the very beginning of the war and I honestly can't believe they got that shitty surrender meme attached to them. Its a total injustice

>OP samefagging his own thread this shittily
The entire world was invented by Indians, and everything bad thats ever happened is all Americas fault.

nut punch him. sincerely, amerifat.

The french flag reflects all the visible light

idiot american spotted

its literally a fact that if america wasnt retarded india would be a superpower

put your nose in some books for once you chimp

pooping in the street is good for inviroment

The french flag reflects all the visible light

said habib as he squeezed out a dildo nugget then started sucking off a muslim

obvious super power potential

>who was Rochambeau
>what was Battle of Yorktown

>American here
Nice try, faggotty French boy. Go back to eating baguettes and mugging tourists

Listen up you fucking Elephant faced god worshiping asshole. You probably haven't visited a lot first world countries. Look how civilized they and their way of life. They aren't so religious and they're always open to opinions. Indians are only good in mugging up and are only suited for tech support and 7 Eleven jobs. inb4 amerifat, I'm an indian and atheist. The Brits have fucked our country until 1947, since then Indians have to be blamed for their shitty situation (pun intended). The only people who talk sense (apart from religion) are the 2% of Christians.

So what you guys have 3 major battles as you guys were fleeing your colonies you guys ran off but that's nothing new right.

Haha stupid proto beaner

I was once offered a French rifle from ww2 .. sales pitch was 'mint condition, only dropped once' ...

jesus christ, i thought that was just breitbart propaganda or something. i had no idea indian people ACTUALLY shit on their streets. how the fuck am I supposed to take them seriously now? Shits barbaric as fuck.

Why do you have an anus on your flag?

Ghandi fucked your country. That's all on you.

Icelandic here. Uhm you seem to have dropped some red and blue colors on that flag of yours...

OP here, I'm suddenly feeling affection for the jujube trees outside. I do no not understand why but I like it.

It's their national sport... If you ever go to India stay in a big chain hotel all the locally owned ones do not have toilet paper. They actually clean their asses with their left hand

i usually jump in gladly in a usa hate thread but damn, supporting a creepy mini dick turbo autist from curryland is a maior nono

trips wasted on incomprehensible retard.

>Canadian
I still can't believe trump is pres. The only people who actually like trump are those blind to (not to mention brainwashed by) his bigotry. He has divided and antagonized Americans like no other president

Gandhi saved India and then Indians fucked India again

Poo in the loo much you brown shitnugget atleast whites dont have their skin color from generations of shitting in the womb

Go mawn his lawn faggot

OP here, we did not fuck India, white British did even after Ghandi. Also, do tree branches seem a little sensual to you? The do to me and its growing stronger.

> > Canadian also
Steven Harper XL

do you ever go down to the Ganges and watch grandma float by?

ITT OP wants to fuck a tree

The fuck, I thought that was propaganda too! So I guess they really do squat to shit over holes in the ground and pour a cup of water on their assholes like that actually cleans anything. Savages.

OP BTFO'd

I think you are right user. This thread of American hate is over, trees are too sexy just looled at this ultra ribbed penis

Indians are fat hairy men that smell worse then a regular nigg! Fucking Indian scum..USA might have it's problem s but atleast we don't dump or shit in public..also wash your fucking hands you elephant loving Ass fuckers!

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO

At least he's gone now. Replaced with a charming young man

they call that a french twiggler

OP here, do not worry I am too enticed by the sexual prowess of trees.

Its beautiful

>he's divided Americans like no other president

Pretty sure America has always been divided considering there always seems to be people bitching about the latest president

>Monica lewinsky
>bush is a dummy
>obamas not a citizen

Also haven't those black lives matter people been rooting for years now?

I'm American but I'm not throwing a shit fit.
Isn't that a concept?

We still can't believe it either. This country is radicalizing by accident. while this guy is technically right, no ones had this intense of a response to that hatred before. We're legitimately rioting, shooting each other at those riots, and lighting buildings on fire. You can feel the tension in the air, and now theres this weird extra element of "this person might shoot me if I say the wrong thing" underlying most conversations, and ALL conversations turn to politics at some point. Its red team vs blue team in its purest form. If you're supporting the wrong team at the wrong time, it might actually kill you.

Not a common one, no.

Here's how you provoke him
>talk a lot of positive things about Hillary Clinton and how the economy was booming during Bill's presidency
>take a small box labeled "Donations for Autism Awareness" with a picture of Barron Trump
>talk about Syrian refugees and how we should be letting more of them into our borders
>George Soros is now your idol, talk to him about it
>Express your love for Israel

Remember to do all this with a big smile on your face and disregard anything he says with 'it's okay to be uneducated user, I don't blame you'.

Op here is this not sexy

Enough, I am OP and proclaim this thread to be about my tree fetish.

uk fag here, i hate americans because theyre all obese

It does not matter anymore trees are so sexy

When was the last time a president directly antagonized the media?
Black lives matter isn't a real movement, it's just black people getting mad bc they can't work the system like the whites can. They have no idea how the system works.

So why are you here then if Spain is so great?

Trees turn me on

>Really thinks hes better than us
Everytime I hear this from a foreigner, I ask myself what you said to the guy to make him think condescension was the only way to get through to you. People from other countries act superior to Americans all the fucking time. It's not us who think we're better than you. Its you who thinks you're better than us. Hes a trumpfag from Texas, thats how they all act. But still.

Do you like tree in your butthole

okay then... I FUCKING LOVE TREES

OP here
Thank you user let us lead in global solidarity to duck trees