Trap or not?

Trap or not?

Nope

need long hair and makeup and ready to go

No

she has a nice ass though

Yes

Ehhh, I don't know about that. I don't see any long haircut looking good on this chick.

Would be funny to see her made up/refeminized against her will, though.

she is a lesbian. some web comic artist. she did do a couple of nude photos though for an art thing.

That IS an ass make for hard spanking.

Got any more/nudes?

Here's a nude art thing she did. can't see the eyes or anything but the hair and facial structure is pretty much exactly hers

Yeah, that's definitely her. I don't think I've seen nipples that perfectly round before, tho.

It's a shame those lips will never be wrapped around a throbbing cock.

Thanks for the pics. Got any of her cunt/ass?

No. this is the only other nude i managed to find

it is definitely an ass that needs some hard use though.

bitches like this should be forced to remain topless/nude in public so everyone can see their tiny feminist teats

imagine those tiny dugs shivering in the cold February rain

Imagine that dyke face looking up at you in with her lips around your cock and tears streaming down her face as her glowing, upturned red ass wobbles in the air behind her

Fucking or spanking?

She needs to be wrecked, either way.

why not both? break that tight tiny ass in right

Why do women like this always have shit around their necks? Does she secretly want to be choked out? Or want to wear a collar?

But yeah, those screams and wriggling as her ass gets busted 15 ways to Sunday. Seems like she'd have a nice back and shoulders to watch as that ass get wrecked, too.

oh yeah. would love to see that. and if you're into nerds she's a big one. Here's here dressed as a Star Trek red shirt. otherwise known as the ones that bad things always happen to.

trap-ish

Shit, if we're talking pure fantasy here, then the real fun would be selling her to a Ferengi and watching her get broken in as property.

Or watch her get raped and thoroughly impregnated by some horrible car-sized alien monstrosity.

If you want more of her doing things like that. here's her taping her own mouth shut

This bitch has got to a mewling pet in bed. Jesus Christ.

If she ever dated any guys she would probably beg to be donkey punched.

She'd be perfect for some bondage action. and not the gentle stuff

Even better if she's actually not into any of this stuff and still gets fucked by a donkey anyway.

Or branded while drowning in gallons of cum.

Ass to ass with a friend. Any pics of suitable buddies?

well there's always her wife here
not many other good ones. though this one who looks like she just came from the 60s beetlemania is possible.

mentally only

Same girl?

If so, then yeah, beetlemania would be a goof choice. Maybe make each suck from their fat friend's udders.

When is dylan mechatronis going to try penile stimulation?

yeah same girl. that scarf she's wearing needs to be pulled tight around that neck though since there's not enough hair to grab.

>since there's not enough hair to grab.
Good problem solving

Why is Papa Frank having tits in this pic?

Her penis or someone else's?

Looped like a leash around that slender pale neck, or just lassoed in a u-shape so the scarf acts like a pair of reins? Would be lovely to see her gasp and panic and grab in surprise at the scarf either way.

As someone mentioned above, yeah, if all else fails, donkeypunch that bitch.

Sounds weird but I would love to see her converted against her will into a Borg.

for how to wrap that scarf around her neck? I say keep her long enough you can do it both ways. then find new ways to use her until the lesbian breaks and is just a cock whore

a borg that experiences 24 hours orgasm

For some reason the idea of her eventually being so broken that there's not even a human mind left and her old lesbian friends get to see what a cock hungry pet she really is down deep inside makes me diamonds.

How would you keep her while she's being trained/broken?

dawm sause ?

she first cums the moment she gets nanotubes slammed into her neck, only stops long enough to have limbs and organs are removed and replaced with borg parts, then wakes up cumming again with the desire to hunt down and transform all of her dyke friends?

I'd bet they aren't to big on trump. Just a guess though

probably not. see

That looks like a happy doggy

Even better when they're dressed up in humiliating clothes and/or fucked by animals as part of the show at a Trump rally, then.

Well good for her voting for obama. I'm glad she got all that change she knew was coming